JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC

3 posters

Go down

TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC Empty TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: New Nasties Thread II

Posted by tigerloaf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Post Tickle48 Today at 11:55 pm

I think they found exactly what they were looking for. These weren't random digs - someone has told them where to look and what they might find IMO. I think that rather than a whitewash, they have played a clever game. The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce. They will be on Portuguese soil and can then be charged. I think the timing of the digs is very clever. The statement was very carefully worded and I agree with a previous poster that the phrase that leaped out to me was "nothing found to do with Madeleine" (something along those lines) but I took that to mean they did find stuff to do with others - the Tapas 7 or the Mcs.

I have highlighted the above not because of its importance but because of it providing such a perfect example of crass stupidity and nastiness all in one short paragraph.

The post is a series of "I think" clauses. The problem is that the poster does not offer any evidence at all on which those thoughts might have been based. They are, without such evidence, merely guesswork. A guess that the Met Police have found something significant in the McCann case, a guess that there may be arrests of the McCanns next week when they arrive in Lisbon, a guess that the timing of the digs relates in some way to the trial of the disgraced ex-cop, Amaral and so on.

When the poster attempts to explain her reasoning she refers to the statement made by the Met Police. Unfortunately she only half remembers the statement and is too idle to go and check what was actually said.

"At this time no evidence relating to Madeleine McCann has been identified.", was the actual phrase.

This poster states that she understands the statement to mean that nothing was found which relates to Madeleine but is really a subtle way for the Met to say that they have found evidence relating to the others, the McCann parents or the Tapas group. And therein lies the basic flaw in the poster's case. She has laid open her motive for discussing the case in the way she does. Her entire focus is on hating the adults connected to the case.

Just what flaming planet is this stupid poster from? Just what kind of arrest of the McCanns does this moronic individual think is going to take place without anything having been found which relates to Madeleine?

This idiotic poster has clearly forgotten completely that at the heart of the case is Madeleine McCann. When the police state that they have found nothing relating to her they are talking about the case as well as the child because there would be no case were the child at its heart not missing. By separating the child at the heart of the case and dismissing her so casually so that she can concentrate on her lunatic fantasy that the police are going to arrest the McCanns and maybe others too, this poster has shown every reader just what her motives really are. She is so fanatical about her fantasy of seeing the innocent parents of this child arrested that she has forgotten what the case is about. How can they be arrested if no evidence relating to Madeleine McCann has been found? How can anyone be arrested over the disappearance of a child when there is no evidence relating them to the crime?

By trying to find hidden meanings to simple phrases and thereby warping the clear intent of the Met Police when they made that statement the poster has unwittingly told us a lot about her own fantasies, motives and hate and shown that she has no grasp of logic.

She bases her guesswork on nothing more than a stupid misinterpretation of a short sentence whose meaning is perfectly clear. She fails abysmally to recall the whole case is predicated on the disappearance of Madeleine. She bizarrely thinks that arrests will be made and that some other kind of evidence has been found against the parents or other Tapas group members which does not relate to Madeleine McCann. She is, in more basic terminology, a bloody fool.

Her forgetting of Madeleine as the reason for the case is nasty and heartless. Her guesses are stupid fantasy and do not relate to any kind of actual police procedure but her forum companions will probably think her post deserving of plaudits. More fool them because, as has been stated above, this fantasy will end as have all other similar fantasies in wailing, tears and gnashing of teeth. The McCanns will not be arrested in Portugal. And nor will any other member of the Tapas group.

But for the fact that, unlike this poster, I cannot forget that a little girl is missing the lunacy of such fantastical posts would be hilarious. As it is, they show what sad people sit behind the hater keyboards pronouncing from ignorance and guesswork over and over the same stupid ideas. Society's dregs with nothing better to do than hate people they have never met and who cannot grasp the absolute basics of criminal law.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6753-100.html

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC Empty Re: TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Love tigerloaf's posts. Always logical and totally on the mark.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC Empty Re: TIGERLOAF GIVES IN-DEPTH OPINION OF STUPIDITY INC

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes, he/she is a wonderful poster, always intelligent and to the point.

I wonder, what is it that the Stupids think they've going to achieve? They've been saying the same things for SEVEN years and never once been right about anything.

Just look at their hyperactive, one-handed typing and ghoulish speculation over the recent digs - thousands of posts, and all of them nothing but hot air and prurient imagination.

And never once does it dawn on them that they've got everything horribly wrong. Maybe they simply can't admit they're wrong, they have too much emotional investment in their blind hatred, and their ringleaders are too fond of getting their vast egos stroked by their devoted followers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Have you seen this horror?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6768.html

Karen Mylett of Burnham on Sea, Somerset (Hideho Numpty)

Another foul-mouthed moron.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm

If this was not about an abducted girl named Madeleine who is at the center of it, we could feel sorry for these people. They are obviously disadvantaged in so many ways.

Who would want to associate with them?  Shocked  Shocked  

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

On the subject of stupidity, Bushmeat Brown continues to dig herself an ever-deeper hole. This is funny, though:

The second issue is that any of us has any power to affect what is going on in this case. Gonçalo couldn't do it, I couldn't do it, Bennett couldn't do it, and we have had the largest platforms on this case above anyone else. Maybe early on if such a strong, unknown support of the McCanns hadn't taken root, we all could have had more influence.

Has it never occurred to any of them that the reason they have so little support is that they are preaching hatred and lies? That there IS no 'unknown support', just people like the Yard who know far more about the matter than the likes of them, with their bigotry, their sloppy, pretendy 'research' and conspiraloonacy could ever grasp?

And how is that for deluded egotism? 'Largest platforms'? Lady, none of you could even fill a budgie swing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Purleeez Brown. Get real.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 pm

The epitome of stupidity and tinfoil hattery:

Harry Blackwood ‏@blamedandshamed 3h
CHRIS SPIVEY: Gerry McCann privy to information implicating Royal Family in murder of Diana. This was his leverage. #mccann

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Only a complete whack job could reach that conclusion.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks to Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3893-425.html

For this hilarious review of Bushmeat's crap about Cleopatra:

http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/book-review-the-murder-of-cleopatra/

I love this quote from Bushmeat:

I wondered just how much the people here in modern Egypt and elsewhere actually know about Cleopatra VII,

Oh, absolutely nothing! Why on earth would Egyptians know the slightest thing about their last Pharoah? It's obvious, really, for the last 2,000 years they've been waiting for some no-mark pretendy profiler to reveal the Truth to them.

rofl rofl rofl 

It's a good job she didn't cross the path of Dr Zahi Hawass.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 pm

I love him, Bonny. Have done for years.

No, really. He would have been thrilled that such a person of non-importance could set him straight.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:15 am

lily wrote:I love him, Bonny.  Have done for years.  

No, really.  He would have been thrilled that such a person of non-importance could set him straight.    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
I met Dr Hawass in London when he came over to give a lecture on the latest finds on the Giza Plateau, of course that was before the Egyption Arab Spring. He kindly autographed my copy of his book Secrets of the Sands. He is so impressive. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Lucky you, LL. He is one of the people who I would most love to meet in the world. He always comes alive when he is discussing his subject. Will look for his book.  thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:46 pm

lily wrote:Lucky you, LL.  He is one of the people who I would most love to meet in the world.  He always comes alive when he is discussing his subject.  Will look for his book.  thumbsup 
Havy a look on this link, Lily, all his books are listed LL

https://www.google.hu/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=books+by+Zawi+Hawass&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=3PSeU7jwNuHb8geHoIHgAg
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:53 pm

He'd make a great Pharoah himself. I watched one documentary in which a heavy stone artifact was being retrieved from Alexandria harbour, in front of a huge audience of dignitaries - this was before Eygpt's troubles.

Horror! The crane driver dropped it back in the water! I thought Dr Hawass was going to strike him dead on the spot, I have never seen someone so angry before. Awesome!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Dr Hawass is a real genuine Egyptian, a passionate man, whose love for the history of his country far outweighs anything else - oh and most Egyptions have quite a short fuse!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 pm

I also have an Egyptian friend who taught Egyptian history and is an expert in the same and he just loves that man.

I first went to Egypt in l984 and fell in love with the people and their country. Every single one I met was kindness personified and so positive in their outlook.

They are so proud of their history so having witnessed Brown through the Madeleine case, I can see she was, as usual, clueless about that too.

I saw that documentary and thought it was fiction.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 pm

I think we have a winner....

Caroline Waite
9 mins · Exeter
Ok,a thought has any one considered the DNA,blood etc was planted by km,gm? Would be easy for them to do as she says handled dead bodys and didn't wash her clothes she took on holiday after handling
Them her explanation of the dogs findings,abduction was a set up by them? Possibly the tapas 7 have been fooled into this story of abduction or even a accident? Or at least some of them hence the distorted statements?
[hate speech redacted]

What? I actually don't know where to start...I'll try....I assume the numty thicko means Death Miasma. Not DNA.

And the blood was identified, most of it belonging to a clumsy Portuguese police officer...No, I just can't. There is NO level at which that makes the slightest bit of sense.  yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Lost in Space for that one.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Oh, the irony of a hater saying:

It appears to me that some people have become way too invested in the McCanns' lives, at the expense of their own and harbour a personal sense of anger that is entirely inappropriate

It's quite sad really

It needs to take a look in the mirror, and a good hard look at its chums, and the vile abuse they spew 24/7.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm

OMG....sayeth a Gonc fan.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Sez a pervnumty:

Kerrie Buckley tbh i am surprised they havent found these fb pages and tried to sue fb yet
1 hr · Like · 3

Oh dear, they really don't get it, do they? Here's the thing - the more obscene and abusive the numties are, the cruder their photoshopping, the more they express their devotion to Goncoward - the more they demonstrate to the media, and others, just how disgusting the McCann-haters are.

No point in hatebloggers pretending to be interlectools - the world lumps them all together and judges them all by the gutter standards of the numties.

That's why they're forever in the media as VILE SICKO TROLLS.

Really, Evil Clarrie couldn't PAY for the damage they do to Gonzo.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down