JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' Empty SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 am

Oh. My. God.

Mutton has joined her BFF Soya in taking the Murdoch shilling, and coming out with a load of bollox in the Sun.   First reports coming in here:

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10934-murdoch-s-sun-newspaper-article-on-vile-internet-trolls-today-31-1-2015

She even admits she does it for fun:

"I can be quite a bitch, I can give as good as I get. I enjoyed the wars and the sports".

Oh, and

'I am a bit of a show-off'

Really? We hadn't noticed. biggrin

'It's a form of attention-seeking, really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked.'

There you have it, folks. Hutton admits she does it for kicks - and takes money from the Murdoch media to make that confession.

Yes, she should indeed be ashamed of herself. No wonder people want to know just who IS paying Poulton to make her fillum.

Because right now, few would be surprised if it turned out to be Rupert Murdoch.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:09 am

More here - it's about the only thing that IS being discussed this damp, cold morning, though many people still have to pick their jaws off the floor:

xxxxxxhttp://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=275

Tigerloaf:

It is the most wonderful stitch up of Hutton.

We were all privy to the online discussion between Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda (Linda, Rosalind) Hutton as to how this interview with the MSM was being arranged. Hutton swallowed Poulton's claim that she would not be stitched up hook line and sinker.

And this is the result. Daubney truly has not stitched her up. He has used her own words to prove what a disgustingly nasty woman she really is. He has got from "author", Hutton, her own confession about her online abusiveness and emotional involvement in the trolling.

Hutton's stitched herself up like a kipper. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:11 am

And here:

xxxxxhttp://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433

Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 am

She's answered the question posed by the Sun perfectly. TWISTED LOSER.

What on earth was she thinking of? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am

'You do get a buzz when you squish someone.'

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' Internet-troll-300x269
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:31 am

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' Mutton15

It's actually hard to find the words. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:38 am

Interesting to read, with a bit of peering, what Martin Daubney says about Hutton and her ilk;

It's pitchfork democracy and it's a dangerous thing.

It is grim, uncharted territory. It's like the Middle Ages again - burn the witch, kill the heretic.

Exactly what many of us have been saying for a long, long time. Kudos to the Sun for exposing Hutton and co.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:41 am

I don't think they have quite the same understanding of words that we do. Mutton will probably hail this as a victory.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 am

She started off hailing it as a victory, Sabot, but then her Sisterhood reacted with utter horror, and now she's claiming that the Sun twisted what she said. rofl rofl rofl

ETA, I bet the Sun has published just what she said; the boasting and triumphalism sounds EXACTLY like her when she imagines she's got the upper hand.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:58 am

From the not bennett-forum.
Post aquila Today at 11:54 am
I've read the Sun article concerning Rosalinda Hutton. It came with the usual pre-announcement from Cristobell on twitter and her blog to titilate and grab the attention of those who thought it would make a difference.

It came with Ms Hutton's allegiance to and support of Sonia Poulton (once again) - remember the disastrous TPV interview.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton parked her backside on a Murdoch sofa to talk about something entirely different from the McCann case.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton tweeted she doorstepped the McCanns and has been in contact with the Gaspars.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton had a bit of a spat on Twitter with Jim Gamble (she hasn't doorstepped him though).

It has come just prior to the outrageous doorstepping of Brenda Leyland by Sky News.

Sonia Poulton has intimated that a production company is paying for her production but it won't be finished until after Brenda Leyland's inquest, meanwhile she's on Sky News and encouraging Ms Hutton to go for it.

Sonia Poulton has produced nothing other than a promise of something that 'might be'. It really is that simple.

In the meantime Ms Hutton has fallen for the same old shite from Poulton for the second time.

Still...let's all sing 'sisters are doing it for themselves' and write disgusting blogs to vilify a man who has made a difference in the Balkwell case after years of persistence...I could go on but I'm too annoyed in knowing how this would all go.

What's really sad, and I feel sad to the point of tears this morning, is that there's a little girl who went missing just before she was 4 years old and between Poulton and Hutton they've just about killed anything gracious about the good people on forums who present facts. Ms Hutton tried to strangle this forum and then did a spectacular blog on being 'banned by the anti's'. Today's Sun article speaks for itself.

Ms Hutton's own forum is questioning her this morning.

Ms Hutton thinks her appearance in The Sun is probably damaging but could get a debate going (I can't describe how daft that is after having read the article). The salvage operation is alive once more.

I find it sickening.
Oh, my, aquila is definitely miffed! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:02 pm

So the Troll Exposure is off to a very good start. And nothing half so good as one such Troll starting it herself.

PS. What has Sonia got to say about this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Aquila has been the target of a lot of Hutton's abuse, LL. It's not surprising he/she is angry and upset.

The only 'debate' Hutton's antics are going to get going is a debate about clamping down on the internet.

Notice Hutton didn't provide a shred of evidence that her allegations were true? We know, having been the target of them in the past, that she makes false, malicious allegations. So, who knows? True, or just more attention-seeking?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:17 pm

PS. What has Sonia got to say about this?

She seems to be busy fighting with people as usual - telling Maureen Lipman to GTF to Israel if she doesn't like it here, insulting David Icke. Accepting mwah-mwahs from her admirers.....

Oh, here we are....

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
@jontait42 @RosalindaHu I don't like everything in piece but there is enough there to show what's what.

Yes, it shows Hutton up as a nasty, attention-seeker, trolling for kicks. Was that the idea all along? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Cristobell Author
‏@RosalindaHu
@SoniaPoulton @jontait42 Some things I did not say Sonia, I have never attacked or abused #mccanns, will query that.

1:28 am - 31 Jan 2015
Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @jontait42 you should. I also didn't like the line about Brenda trolling McCanns but as a bigger picture, it does the job.

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton It does a bloody wonderful job on Hutton, that's true. How bad do you have to be to make Old Holborn look likeable?

What on earth does she imagine she's going to 'query'? What did she think was going to happen when she boasted about getting a buzz out of 'squishing' people to the Sun?

IT'S THE SUN.

What else did she think was going to happen?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:43 pm

Hounder:

Perhaps the kindest thing that can be said about Ms Hutton is that she was an emotionally damaged child who stood in the corner poking her tongue out at those who reprimanded her for showing off.

Unfortunately, she's yet to embrace adulthood.

Or to stop showing off....

The damage BFFs Hutton and Poulton have done to the anti-McCann vendetta, oops, sorry, Truthseekers, this week is truly awesome; they really should be congratulated for making Gonzo supporters look so, well, deranged, obsessive and generally horrible.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Colette Croft ‏@collywobbles54 5m5 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton 2 that because you and Ros have had dealings with Murdoch media, you might have been played like fiddles. Be careful pls!

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@collywobbles54 stop it Collette. You do yourself no favours with this conversation. Sounds like you are trying to undermine efforts.

Soya trying to stifle dissent with her usual innuendoes. That Croft person had better be careful, or Soya will set her clique of hydra trolls on her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1 hr 1 hour ago
@MrsWaspie the truth has been hidden but is being revealed. 2015 is shaping up to be an amazing year for truth.

Sure is; look at the way Hutton's revealed just what a nasty bit of work she is, trolling for the buzz. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:08 pm

A lot of people kept records of all the comments and would wave them at lawyers and police. People were issuing writs. It got really down and dirty.

Writs? Really? And when did that happen? Is that true, or is it just another malicious, false allegation?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 pm

You do get a buzz when you squish somebody. I felt high. The more outrageous you are, the bigger the reaction. It is a form of attention-seeking really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked.

That would be disgusting and shameful from a teenager. From a middle-aged woman, it's a revolting insight into her character.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Incidentally, who has Hutton ever 'squished', as she so fondly imagines? She may not have noticed, so wrapped up in her ego-drama, but..

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 pm

i think this is a transcript of the articel - ladyinred offered earlier to do one.
THE GUARDIANS OF FREE SPEECH OR TWISTED LOSERS?
Post  Ladyinred Today at 1:02 pm
"I can be quite a bitch.  I gave as good as I got.  I enjoyed the wars and the spats"

One of the most bitter areas of conflict on social media is between the "pros" and "antis" who obsessively follow the case of missing Madeleine McCann. The dispute resulted in tragedy in October last year when Brenda Leyland, 63, was found dead after being publicly exposed for trolling Maddy's parents, Kae and Gerry McCann.  It is believed she received death threats from Twitter users who aggressively defended the McCanns.  Rosalinda Hutton, 57, was a supporter of Leyland and proudly declares: "I'd like to pick up where Brenda left off.  I've been totally gripped by the McCann case for the last seven years.  It was an addiction.  When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression.  I'd lost my mother, my best friend and my dad.  I was vbery isolated and became engrossed in a forum on the McCann case.  It was a way to switch off the pain of the real world.  I'd gone from the lonely, isolated existence to suddenly having this huge arena of friends from all around the world.  We had this hardcore group, all women much like myself - similar age, backgrounds.  We formed a friendship.  I wasn't one of the evil ones - and there were a few of those around.  I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by absolutely crazy people."  Author Hutton, from Dartford, Kent, says she was bombarded with abuse and offensive pictures.  She adds: "They said, 'Your mother was a tramp'.  Really nasty stuff.  On the first anniversary of my mum's death, I got a phone call in the wee small hours saying, 'Mummy's here...'  It was really menancing.  One night, they all descended on me and I said, 'Leave me alone, I'm going to kill myself', and one of them said, 'Good idea.  Put yourself out of your misery'.  Eventually I went off to bed about 3am.  One of my friends who'd seen it phoned me to make sure I hadn't killed myself, she was that concerned."  Her friend wanted to involve the police.  Hutton says: "It became like a pack of wolves attacking somebody in the middle.  One of them said to me, 'You've made up your mother's death to get attention'.  It was so distressing.  It was as if they had a system and they'd suddenly all dive in."  But Hutton says the anger she felt towards the mob egged her on to fight back.  She says: "I felt absoluely outraged that they were ripping into my parents.  I was involved in these vile wars yet I couldn't wait to get back.  They were dreadful to me but I couldn't stay away.  I couldn't resist it."  In revenge, Hutton dished out some serious abuse.  She says: "I am a bit of a show-off and I had an audience.  It was a warzone.  To the trolls, I gave as good as I got.  I can be quite a bitch.  I enoyed the wars and the spats.  It saved kicking the dog, really.  A lot of people kept records of all the comments and would wave them at lawyers and police.  People were issuing writs.  It got really down and dirty.  You do get a buzz when you squish somebody.  I felt high.  The more outrageous you are, the bigger the reaction.  It is a form of attention-seeking really.  It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back.  Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked."

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Thanks, LL, that saves my eyesight a bit.

Why is she wittering on about things she CLAIMS happened nearly eight years ago? Note I say CLAIMS......

It looks like she's inventing stuff to excuse her own vile behaviour, quite frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Good Heavens. What a disgrace. And what a very good job she has done on herself. There is nothing even remotely noble in that article.
More bloody fool them if they can't see it. But she has certainly got attention.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

A masterly demolition of the foolish, nasty woman:

xxxxxhttp://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433

Beginning:

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Exclusive by
Martin Daubney
They are the scourge of social media as they abuse, tease and even threaten strangers on the internet.
But the more they are hated the more they seem to grow. Such is the is the twisted world of the TROLL.

and ending:

We really do have Sonia Poulton to thank for encouraging this sad old woman to put herself out in the MSM to be trashed so completely and so wonderfully by Daubney. Whether Poulton was pathetically naive herself or was setting up Rosalinda Hutton remains to be seen.

A first-class, in depth post, best read in its entirety at above link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Incidentally, who has Hutton ever 'squished', as she so fondly imagines? She may not have noticed, so wrapped up in her ego-drama, but..

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU

Oh yes they are. Very much so and in fact our ribs are aching. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Must admit that this adds to our suspicions that Sky is paying for Poultry's *cough* documentary. If so, good, as from this morsel today, who knows what it will reveal.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Hutton sez:

I wasn’t one of the evil ones

Yes, actually, she was/is - one of the worst, because she's admitted herself she enjoys doing it, and loves the 'buzz' of squishing someone.

Any fool with a chip on its shoulder can be a sicko, hate-filled troll - the author of the piece mentions pitchforkers and witchhunts for a very good reason. Because that is EXACTLY what Hutton and her ilk are.

They don't give a flying one about hard-won civil and human rights in European democracies. They don't believe in the rule of law, as her BFF Poulton demonstrated when she admitted to demanding Kate McCann tell her what she thought about 'what happened to Leyland'.

Ignoring the fact that NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO LEYLAND AT PRESENT. That is why there is a coroner's court.

But that was pitchforking and witchhunting at its finest - totally ignoring the law of the land and civil and human rights to harrass someone.

So yes, Hutton IS evil. And I see from the Hounders that her former friends are pretty annoyed at being the targets of so many malicious falsehoods from her - like a lot of other people.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next