JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS

4 posters

Go down

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS Empty GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 pm

I haven't seen any discussion about this on the hate sites - odd, because they usually pounce on anything to do with their unsavoury idol.

I can't even see it on the Morais blog, which is also odd....especially as Astro appears to have translated it for Morais' forum.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic22982.html

Look, you don't need to speak Portuguese to understand that headline:

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS Gonzol11

Anyway, let's see what the 'police super-lawyer' has to say:

Gonçalo Amaral dismisses lawyer without paying him the full amount of fees

Process. The trial of the lawsuit that was filed by the McCanns didn’t take place yesterday because the former PJ inspector decided to dismiss his defence

by Rute Coelho
June 17, 2014

“I was caught by surprise. Gonçalo Amaral called me at 22h00 on Sunday warning me that he was going to dismiss my services in the McCann process. He didn’t say why”, lawyer Santos de Oliveira, who had prepared closing arguments to be presented on Monday, told DN yesterday. Due to Amaral’s decision, yesterday’s session was only used to schedule closing arguments for July.

“What happened was more than bizarre. My fees have not been paid in full yet. I have only received part of it”, Santos de Oliveira mentioned, refusing to comment if Gonçalo Amaral’s eventual financial difficulties lie behind the former Judiciary Police inspector’s decision to dismiss his defence.

In the defamation trial, the McCanns claim the payment of 1.2 million euro from Gonçalo Amaral, the author of Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira.

Gerry and Kate McCann, who traveled from England in vain, and their lawyer, Isabel Duarte, said, upon leaving Lisbon’s Civil Court, that Gonçalo Amaral used a “delay strategy”. This was “the fourth time that the trial was delayed”, Kate McCann stressed. “Every time that he manages to delay the trial, it brings more pain and anguish for our family. We have to ask for a leave from work, to book hotels, to arrange for someone to take care of the twins”, Kate McCann stated outside the courthouse. The English couple’s lawyer, Isabel Duarte, was peremptory: “For me and for everyone else it is obvious that this was a delay strategy.” Isabel Duarte also said that Amaral’s book, which has been returned to sale, “is sold out and continues to cause my clients severe damages.”

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, appeared at the Lisbon Civil Court in the morning only to deliver, by his own hand, the request to dismiss his lawyer’s services.

Santos de Oliveira recalled the two victories that he obtained in the process. “We managed to get the book back on sale and we demonstrated that the McCann couple didn’t have the powers to represent their daughter” when they filed the lawsuit against Amaral, five years ago. The missing child’s rights are represented by the British High Court, upon her parents’ request. According to a judicial source, the fact may have consequences on the payment of an eventual compensation to the McCanns. Gonçalo Amaral would not have to pay Maddie’s part of the “cake” of 1.2 million in damages.

Closing arguments

Amaral needs to find a lawyer until the 8th of July

The judge at the Civil Court determined that Gonçalo Amaral has 10 days to find a new lawyer, in time for the latter to be present at the two sessions that were scheduled for closing arguments, July 8 and 10. The judge understood that this specific case demands legal representation. Amaral has ten days to do so “under penalty of the actions proceeding with the use of the previously performed actions”, which means making use of the defence line that was laid out by the dismissed lawyer, Santos de Oliveira. Yesterday’s session was postponed because “actions with a severe juridical repercussion” were going to be carried out. Thus the defendant was given a time frame of 10 days.

============

He's got something rather wrong in his boasting about his successes...

we demonstrated that the McCann couple didn’t have the powers to represent their daughter

No, he didn't. He brought up Madeleine's perfectly routine Crown Protection status at the very end of the trial, when his unsavoury client had known that for years. I am sure the matter will be cleared up before much longer - I do hope Bennett's not still 'helping' Gonzo?

But let's cut to the chase.

“What happened was more than bizarre.   My fees have not been paid in full yet.   I have only received part of it”, Santos de Oliveira mentioned, refusing to comment if Gonçalo Amaral’s eventual financial difficulties lie behind the former Judiciary Police inspector’s decision to dismiss his defence.

Silly man. Gonzo owes money to banks, the Portuguese taxman, other courts - half of Portugal, in fact. De Oliviera surely didn't think Gonzo was going to treat him with any more respect than them?

Sounds like it's all over bar the shouting, though:

According to a judicial source, the fact may have consequences on the payment of an eventual compensation to the McCanns. Gonçalo Amaral would not have to pay Maddie’s part of the “cake” of 1.2 million in damages.

What a hero Goncoward is!  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS Empty Re: GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:33 pm

I do hope all those gullible fools, I mean Truthseekers,  biggrin  are going to ask for a FULL accounting of what the Gonzo Fund money has been spent on.

It would be shocking, though less than surprising, if it had gone on...

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS Beer-shrimps-prawns-6173962
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS Empty Re: GONZO FIRED HIS LAWYER WITHOUT PAYING HIS BILLS

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:16 pm

I don't think that this is any great surprise, is it. But it does tell us something about what ISN'T in his Defence Fund.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 pm

It comes as no surprise to me, given the number of people and organisations Gonzo has run up huge debts with over the years. And it started years before the McCann family ever had the misfortune to hear of PDL.

Must have been a shock to his lawyer, though, when Gonzo acted just as his non-fans expected him to. Gonzo has made a public fool of him AND run up a debt that will never be paid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Sez fakelily:

I think the difference with the funds is we can physically see where the donations to Amaral's fund is being spent. He has no money yet he has a defence team who must be being paid therefore the money must be coming from donations made to his fund.

Seems to be a bit of a problem there.  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 

Maybe Gonc's latest unpaid lawyer should try asking Stooge Sargento, as he is one of the names on the account. The other is A British Person who, curiously, doesn't want named.

I do hope it isn't Bennett.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm

If I remember correctly, Bennett did have his name on something like that.

So, he wanted to take Madeleine's name off the Pleadings so he wouldn't have to pay so much out at the Judgment?

He must be hoping that she doesn't turn up alive and well, as most people in the world do. She would make a massive pile of money off his back as the bungling fool of a cop who FAILED her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:34 pm

I hope this makes the less-stupid (if there are any) of his fans THINK before they hand over any more of their hard-earned cash to the lost cause that is G. Amaral, Lily.

He's been doing this for YEARS, not paying bills, evading responsibility, and leaving others to sort out the mess he leaves behind him.

It's very telling, IMO, that the well-known Free Speacher and Truthseeker Morais isn't eagerly pushing this on her blog; instead, this report from DN has been consigned to the cobwebby depths of JCL's cyber-library.

Also, the impression being put out by Morais and co is that the Evil McCanns are responsible for all Goncoward's woes.

She never mentions the large sum of money he was ordered to pay his own brother after he defrauded the man; or that Gonzo was ordered to pay all the court costs of his disaster in Faro. Why is that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Is she being paid to make him look good? If so, she won't post any of that stuff.....you know, the TRUTH.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Morais shrooom:

Anonymous said... 14
I was unaware of the donations for legal defence until now. I have just donated (only 20 euro), but really wish that Goncalo Amaral can take some for himself. So sad reading that his health is suffering when these excuses for parents are profiting ............ grrrrrr. Be strong Goncalo, the end is in sight.

Saying nothing.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Oh he's got it all for himself, all right..... rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:35 pm

This is how much respect the hounders have for the Portuguese judicial system:

Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".
Post Brian Griffin Today at 1:54 pm

I hope Amaral delays the trial again on the 8th. It will wind up Mr and Mrs no end!

Still, what else can you expect from Gonzo fans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

bb1 wrote:This is how much respect the hounders have for the Portuguese judicial system:

Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".
Post  Brian Griffin Today at 1:54 pm

I hope Amaral delays the trial again on the 8th. It will wind up Mr and Mrs no end!

Still, what else can you expect from Gonzo fans.

They are totally clueless about how things actually work. Still if he wants to make it even worse for his hero Gonc, let him carry on.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 pm

everytime the ******* amaral delays the trial, that proves that he is a coward, that he is afraid.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down