JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

+6
sans_souci
muratfan
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:08 pm

OMG.

zampos Anthony Bennett
jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3643-edward-s… Full list of #McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst's 49 Directorships + info re his mate, ex-GMP cop Steve May. Purple Lifestyle?
2 hours ago

I am sure the whole thing is already with Carter Ruck. I really cannot believe my eyes - why has Bennett taken it upon himself to not only attack another innocent bystander, but to announce that the man is gay?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I have no idea how accurate this is, but it is interesting:

http://www.candiflip.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=781:bennett-faces-certain-financial-ruin&catid=44:press-releases-&Itemid=1

If Bennett really is in court next month, then I would have thought that finding new targets and hinting that they are gay is just about the stupidest thing he could possibly do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Can I have a date. please? I need to organize my schedule so I can be riveted to the spot that day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh, I think there may be news tomorrow, Sabot...

ChaosRaptors Chaos Raptors
watch out tomorrow for the loveable lizard rogues breaking details on Bennett vs Ruck contempt of court in #mccann case

My nerves won't take this any more. I am going shopping. Going to a spa. Having root canal work done without an anaesthetic. Emigrating to Mars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 Raptor10

OK, can we recap the last year?

Bennett is heading for ruin.

Gonc is heading for ruin.

Antoinette has run away, wise woman.

Bren is now on the side of the angels.

Bren and muratfan have buried the hatchet (and not in each other, amazingly)

The Manson Family decided Bren was muratfan, and the likes of the Aussie Angel, Spudders and Anna Esse did nothing to stop the hatefest.

Manson Family head honcho Brat finished off the whole 'we hate the McCanns' movement' with a ridiculous epetition which was based on untruths.

Brat has now got them in the Aussie press for abusing a teenager.

Brat got himself in the Sun as an 'immoral troll blogger'.

Brat was last seen expressing homicidal longings towards the McCanns, a Sun journo, and others.

Spudgun was last seen having sexual fantasies involving gorillas.

And Raptors appears to be about to be reborn.

affraid affraid affraid
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

You couldn't make this shit up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

The extra supplies are on their way. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I wonder why Bennett has not told Havern's about his latest letter that he has received...

OH DEAR IT SEEMS THAT BENNETT TRIED TO GET CARTER RUCK TO ACCEPT ANOTHER UNDERTAKING FROM BENNETT THAT HE WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN.

However it was received with howls of derision
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm

muratfan wrote:I wonder why Bennett has not told Havern's about his latest letter that he has received...

OH DEAR IT SEEMS THAT BENNETT TRIED TO GET CARTER RUCK TO ACCEPT ANOTHER UNDERTAKING FROM BENNETT THAT HE WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN.

However it was received with howls of derision

I should think they are all off sick with cracked ribs. He was joking. Wasn't he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Just for Bennett

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks mf. So appropriate in more ways than one. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Has Everyone Forgotten This Child Is A Ward Of The UK Courts?

Sounds interesting, Tony...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

However, it is really an administrative device and makes sod all difference at the moment. It certainly does not affect the McCanns ability to act on her behalf.

The time it may be useful is when Madeleine is found.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

sans_souci wrote:

However, it is really an administrative device and makes sod all difference at the moment. It certainly does not affect the McCanns ability to act on her behalf.

Okay, I'll take it down. I assumed it was about Madeleine when the person downloading was using London's High Court network.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm

I think we are at cross purposes here smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm

crazytony wrote:
sans_souci wrote:

Okay, I'll take it down. I assumed it was about Madeleine when the person downloading was using London's High Court network.

It may well have been. Or it could have been one of the clerks trawling for a bit of info in connection with an undertaking. (something that happens prior to burial, I believe!)

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

sans_souci wrote:
crazytony wrote:
sans_souci wrote:

It may well have been. Or it could have been one of the clerks trawling for a bit of info in connection with an undertaking. (something that happens prior to burial, I believe!)
I've taken it down anyway, better to be safe than sorry.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Latest from Bennett:

Libel update 28 September 2011
Tony Bennett Today at 6:28 pm

UPDATE ON THE THREE LIBEL ACTIONS

I see it's two weeks and two days since I last provided forum members with an update on the situation with the three libel claims against me, so here goes:

SMETHURST
With the Smethurst libel action, I won a minor pre-battle skirmish over the date I have to reply to Smethurst's libel writ. I had two week-long holidays in August (in S. Wales and Shropshire respectively), both of which were notified in advance to Carter-Ruck. Smethurst's writ was served early on in my first holiday whilst I was away - and his Particualars of Claim were filed on 23 August in the High Court but did not reach me until 6 September because of my 2nd holiday.

You are supposed to have 28 days in which to reply, so I asked for 3 October as my last date for replying. Carter-Ruck insisted on 28 days from the date of filing (23 August), namely 20 September. After one letter from me, they 'graciously' extended the date for replying to 22 September. I then wrote another letter pointing out 4 very good reasons why I should have the full 28 days to reply. They wrote back a few days ago conceding my point and actually handing me an extra day! - so I have until 4 October to deliver my reply.

But in fact, following the arrival here of Carter-Ruck's very relevant letter to Automattic Inc. sent on 2 June 2011 in attempt to obliterate 'Hardlinemarxist' and 'McCannExposure' from the face of the earth, I was able to post my Defence by Recorded Delivery today, so I should be well within the time limit even if our postal service isn't what it once was.

One small matter concerned an additional libellous posting which Smethurst says I made about him a few months ago, which he hadn't been able to include in his Particulars of Claim. Smethurst asked my permission to amend his Claim to include that extra (alleged) libel. I graciously agreed that he be permitted to do so..

So I guess I'll just have to wait for a trial date now.
DR GERALD MCCANN AND DR KATE MCCANN/HEALY

On 12 August 2011, the McCanns asked for 50-plus articles on our website and postings on this forum to be withdrawn. Both the articles and postings were withdrawn wthin 2-3 days of receiving their letter. Their letter of 12 August said that they were 'actively preparing' contempt of court proceedings. Yet 47 days later, I've not yet been served with any. I told Carter-Ruck in my reply, giving detailed reasons, that I intended to defend any contempt proceedings.

BRIAN KENNEDY

On 2 September Carter-Ruck sent me a third letter complaining about libel, this time on behalf of Brian Kennedy, asking for 10 articles to be removed from our website, and threatening libel proceedings. The articles were removed within 48 hours of receiving Carter-Ruck's letter.

I replied in full to Carter-Ruck on 15 September and in that letter also indicated an intention to defend any libel action by Kennedy. As yet I have not been served with a libel writ by Brian Kennedy.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:55 pm

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 3 Turkey10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Love the photo, Bonny. biggrin

He sounds so proud of his defense. I guess he should be after he saved 2 blogs from possible obliteration. They could even make a movie based on his life. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm

So he has removed the libellous articles. Job done.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm

lily wrote:Love the photo, Bonny. biggrin

He sounds so proud of his defense. I guess he should be after he saved 2 blogs from possible obliteration. They could even make a movie based on his life. Pcorneater

yep, with wardrobe supplied by Greenwoods mens wear vomit and sponsored by Specsavers
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Someone in hair and make-up will have fun making his wig complete with bald pointy dome, rhodes. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Am I reading this correctly? Bennett is intending to defend himself - possibly because no law firm would touch this with a ten-foot bargepole?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Am I reading this correctly? Bennett is intending to defend himself - possibly because no law firm would touch this with a ten-foot bargepole?
I would say more likely because the evil old scumbag won't have to pay himself!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next