JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

+6
sans_souci
muratfan
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Notice he is doing this again, LL?

your client was aware of my postings about him in May but did not act until August, and took no action to bring his concerns to me before then

He actually pretends he thinks it is up to the VICTIM to stop him libelling them; he's tried this before when he has been abusing people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 Empty Re: LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Notice he is doing this again, LL?

your client was aware of my postings about him in May but did not act until August, and took no action to bring his concerns to me before then

He actually pretends he thinks it is up to the VICTIM to stop him libelling them; he's tried this before when he has been abusing people.
He's quite unbelievable isn't he? he may find this time that people are going to be far tougher and less likely to let him apologise etc. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Am I reading this correctly? Bennett is intending to defend himself - possibly because no law firm would touch this with a ten-foot bargepole?

Oh I'm sure he would be able to find legal representation, but I imagine he has been told he will lose? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Bennett needs a licence for his GAD Leafleting Day

Do I need a licence to hand out leaflets?

Although the production and distribution of leaflets is enshrined in the Human Rights Act 1998 there are a number of restrictions (both legal and commercial) you should be aware of.

In April 2006 the government introduced the ‘clean neighbourhood and environment act. This gave local authorities new powers to impose restrictions on the handing out of leaflets and many UK cities and towns, such as Nottingham, Newcastle and now Sheffield are using these powers to both restrict the distribution of flyers and at the same time raise revenue. For example, anyone wishing to hand out flyers in Sheffield City centre will have to apply for a permit, costing £75pa (or £50pm) or risk a fine up to £2,500.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Don't tell Bennett, he thinks laws don't apply to him, Tony. Why he doesn't just go and shout at Speakers' Corner with the rest of the legally-tolerated loonies, I do not know. It isn't as if he has anything useful or interesting to say.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I wonder how much he really makes off the leaflets, booklets, membership dues and so on?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 am

LATEST ON BENNETT'S LIBEL HAT TRICK - Page 4 Bennettlawyers

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 am

I've just posted on another thread about that Tony.

Bring on the dancing leprechauns.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 am

Anyway, you have an attorney, not a lawyer, Tony. I expect he was hassling that Irish guy again Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 am

You know, I've got loads of their cr8p in screenshots biggrin
Does Hyland really want a reporter sniffing round him Twisted Evil

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:19 am

From his panicky tweeting, it sounds like he already has, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Latest:

Re: Contempt of court - or not? Tony's two replies to Carter-Ruck
Tony Bennett Today

Tony Bennett wrote:
UPDATE ON THE THREE LIBEL ACTIONS

I see it's two weeks and two days since I last provided forum members with an update on the situation with the three libel claims against me, so here goes:

SMETHURST

DR GERALD MCCANN AND DR KATE MCCANN/HEALY

BRIAN KENNEDY

I see it's another two weeks and two days since I last gave an update. The news to date is:

SMETHURST

The only real development is that today I received a Court Order, dated 7 October, in the following terms:

Upon the Court's own initiative, it is ordered that:-

1. There will be a Costs Budgeting and Case Management Conference list for 7th December at 2.30pm, time estimate 1 hour 30 minutes.

2. Correspondence with the Court is to be by 1st class post and not recorded delivery.

UNQUOTE

The order was made by Master McCloud (a lady, by the way) on Friday 7 October, was sealed (stamped with a High Court of Justice stamp) on Tuesday 11 October, and posted second class on Wednesday 12 October.

The only other development was that a kind supporter who had used something called a 'social networking serach engine' (never come across one of those before) was able to supply me with details of the current Facebook pages of Edward Smethurst and some of his friends.

DR GERALD MCCANN AND DR KATE MCCANN/HEALY

There has been no further correspondence since I reported 16 days ago on page 6 of this thread. That means it is now 63 days since I first heard from the McCanns. They have not yet issued an application for me to be committed for contempt of court. But it could well be in tomorrow's post.

BRIAN KENNEDY

In short, and without reproducing any of the correspondence on either side, there has been a further exchange of letters regarding Mr Kennedy's demands, culminating in a letter I have sent today in which, in effect, I have agreed to the vast majority of Mr Kennedy's demands, but not quite all of them. I posted elsewhere on this forum a list of 12 links where Carter-Ruck said some of the articles in dispute were still available to read. Most of these can no longer be viewed - and, as per my correspondence with Carter-Ruck, I continue to try to get all these links removed

=============

So, how much has he handed over? And he is STILL harrassing Smethurst - insanity.

Also in members' area Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 pm

'social networking serach engine' (never come across one of those before)
I too confess I, have never heard of a serach engine. Must check up on that one.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 pm

He is openly stalking Mr Smethurst, Tony - the acts of a madman, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:15 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Very telling, Tony - Bennett making things up again, is he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Very telling, Tony - Bennett making things up again, is he?
Well, it would appear so Bonny. If you look to the left of the search you will see who heads the list of searchers.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Top Users news4india247
10 khemso
6 thegeekgen
6 Hardlinemarxist ************

6 creditnow
5 mashablemobile
5 mashable
4 FutureUSTech
3 twilight_site
3 mashablesocial

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Silly, silly people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Silly, silly people.
the search term used.

Top Keyword smccann
madeleine
lawyer
kennedy
brian
friends
peintre
john
rothleypillow
bennett

Top UsersLilemor1
Hardlinemarxist
GILLYSPOT
rose2812
GasparStatement
xklamation
mhajewskiWHS
Anorakaren
Bren
Pedro Silva

Top Hashtagsmccann
facebook
smethurst
paedophile
bennett
madeleine

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 pm

My my, how very interesting, Tony!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm

bb1 wrote:My my, how very interesting, Tony!
Deleted original because of the obvious. They see filth where there is none

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

So what's he going to do if and when he's asked for the proof?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:32 pm

lily wrote:So what's he going to do if and when he's asked for the proof?

With hold Evidence?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 pm

If he can't provide it, he might have some serious problems, Sabot? Mr Smethurst is pressing forward. Pcorneater

SMETHURST

The only real development is that today I received a Court Order, dated 7 October, in the following terms:

Upon the Court's own initiative, it is ordered that:-

1. There will be a Costs Budgeting and Case Management Conference list for 7th December at 2.30pm, time estimate 1 hour 30 minutes.

2. Correspondence with the Court is to be by 1st class post and not recorded delivery.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next