JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview

5 posters

Go down

Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview Empty Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Pedro very kindly translated it:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8460

Júlia Pinheiro JP Program "Dear Julia"

JP: now let's talk about another kind of worries and woes. Stay tuned right now because there are things that do not happen only to others.

clip: in the family is occurring cases of pedophilia and abuse of minors. Many cases fail to be reported, but only last year 70 arrests were made. This year through the month of August 56 people had been arrested ... ... ... ... ...

JP: I have someone here with me has certainly encountered many of these situations, and even now is preparing a book called "Life without defense, disappearance, abduction and abuse of children in Portugal." It's Goncalo Amaral who ask for applause.

JP: Why did you felt the need to do a book on this subject?

GA: Well, both the severity of the issue and also because there is little information in this area and little is done. As I have said here several times, we're reacting to cases, is the Police and the institutions they have to give answers but nothing is planned, nothing is studied and do not get to why, to try to see why.

My book seeks to answer why so many children disappear. And the children disappear very easily, for it all. They are vulnerable beings to victimization and are targets for abuse, mistreatment, neglect, leading to often disappear, they are abducted and abused.

JP: Goncalo Amaral has been closely linked to cases of children who disappeared, never to disappear. One has to do with the case of ... .. the case is solved, the Joana case, is not it?

GA: there have been other cases ....

JP: these cases very often bring the media side of disappearance, abduction around but almost always there is a history of sexual abuse.

GA: Yes, there is always and even in the case of Joana that raises an important question is how to detect these cases and the case is detected by school teachers and alerting the National Commission for the Protection of Children and Youth at risk and because behavior and that it raises suspicions of abuse, an abuse that was confirmed then, that she did not confirm who would be sexually abusing her, she was also the subject of neglect.

This issue of Family and School is so not only the detection of cases but to prevent the formation ....

JP: In this aspect we have to rely on the teachers and the people who interact with very concrete...

GA: Yes, because this is a very multidisciplinary. One area that involves psychiatrists, psychologists, teachers, technicians, social security, police, magistrates and nobody can say that this is the solution. For example, I might say, as the Police, the solution is this but the matter must be discussed with everyone. It is an area that involves people from various areas of intervention because in fact the problem is not just a police or court case. When we watch these cases for judicial intervention is the last thing that must happen. Prevention and education is what should have happened first. But this does not happen in our country, there does not exist.

If you look at schools are not educating anyone. ... look, to give an example:
nobody is prepared to be a Father. One is Father and suddenly there has been a Child, you can learn to change diapers but do not learn to be a father.
It seems that part of us but can not be learned. Today, up to this concept of being the Father was to have a son, plant a tree and write a book, today is the exact opposite. First plant a tree and write a book and later have a son. There are things that are being changed in our society and it seems that we are not to follow ....

(Interview with a pedophile Lawyer audio)

P ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. is also a lawyer. also managed to defend someone like that (pedophiles) in court?

GA: I can tell you that recently entered a stage and Advocacy
do not give to Attorney ... thought it was not the ideal way. It's hard. But Dr. here just talking (about pedophilia case) has a point when he speaks of Police as to how involved. I remember one case in the Azores where my colleague who was a final report ... was doing the report was full of emotion as a Child of the girl that age to three years, the story of Little Red Riding Hood, the mean old man and even then
to report the facts have to be objective and we must find all the evidence.

But let me tell you what they say in these cases there are no witnesses, there is only the word of the adult and the word of the Child. Not so. It may be that expert evidence, can be taken to Children ... ..
in the case of Joan was found on a Tuscan underwear Children's sperm in the vaginal area and ... so we had no body ....
It is possible to do and it is psychological testing and evaluating the Child, as happened in other cases, if the child is or is not telling the truth.

JP: but as a person as experienced as Gonçalo Amaral measures the true voice of a child?

GA: I speak from my experience about a case that happened in the Algarve, a mother who reported the situation and there was even the intervention of the Committee on Protection of Minors, and when the child is heard, along with an expert, a psychologist, she is telling the story, drawing what had happened, what had happened ... It is a material witness. Those documents that the Child is a Child is ... So how to speak with age and that began to express themselves by drawing, as in many cases ...

GA: usually do not lie but it takes some care, but I can tell you that many of the cases that happen within the family has everything to do with everything: the maltreatment, domestic violence and even the lack of security. He knows that sometimes people think because not even the main source of danger to a child's home where he lives.

I like to leave here, if you give me a chance ... there is a very interesting project, which is taking place which is the "Workshop of the hazards, the Hazard House" in Lousã. A project of the City Council where Lousã alert for a number of dangers. And I think it is out there in terms of training, is one of the ways ...

JP: and his book now out in October will also talk about it ...

GA: speech, talk about it in the signs and sources of danger, what types of risk, what behaviors and the end result: the disappearance, abduction, death or why not even the children are very vulnerable to victimization and varies pattern with age. Children in the Family are more dependent, up to 11, 12, 13 years and the cases occur within the family, acquaintances, neighbors.

==================================

My book seeks to answer why so many children disappear.

A bit off-message, isn't he?

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview Empty Re: Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Anyone any idea at all why Gonc should be writing a book about child abduction in Portugal? Because I don't...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview Empty Re: Translation of Gonc's 'New Book' Interview

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

It is quite plain to me. Amaral is saying that these abuses happen in the homes of these children. This book is nothing to do with Stranger Abduction.

The arsehole is trying to cover his arse, again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

I think you're right, Sabot. Plus, it is a safer way for him to make money out of books.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm

I thought he had no money??

He has to pay upfront to publisher and it ain't cheap.

"F****g wker ought to write a book on "How to Cheat on your Wife" or "I'm the biggest LYING DRUNK in Portugal"
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh, hang on a minute....I didn't read the intro closely enough. The interview says of Gonc:

even now is preparing a book

That'll be the same book he has been 'preparing' all year, then?

Like the book he spent six months working on and was supposed to appear in April? But didn't?

Like the book where he was going to dissect Kate McCann's book? But didn't?

That sort of 'new book'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 pm

I wonder why Morais isn't trumpetting the glad tidings of the latest 'new book'? Indeed, where is she? She played catchup when she updated her blog with the story about the UK police being in Portugal; odd that her Sauces hadn't told her about that.

But since then - silence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 pm

You welcome Jayelles.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down