JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

T'was only a matter of time.....

+3
lily
bb1
Jean-Pierre.t50
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 Empty Re: T'was only a matter of time.....

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 pm

I really don't think they grasp how much they are detested, Sabot, and how sick and tired the media is of them and their endless hatespam on any article which utters the word 'McCann'.

I swear most of them aren't right in the head. As an example, we all know every single forumotion site is having teccy glitches just now, no big deal. Unless it's a hounder....

I was online and the whole forum just disappeared I absolutely s**t my pants and still shaking.

If it ever took its head out of the gutter, it would have seen the numerous posts by assorted admin about aforesaid glitches. But oh no, it has to be the Men In Black. Or Suits. It's a wonder it didn't also imagine seeing black helicopters. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 Empty Re: T'was only a matter of time.....

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:25 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7143&sid=cdd4bf860ba5665eb86b2379caa123b7

Daily Express Journalist, James Murray - a challenge
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am

That report bears about as much resemblance to reality as Express weather forecasts, or the endless arthritis cures.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:23 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7143&sid=40c0295729fe322fd4da7659ea874918

Daily Express Journalist, James Murray - a challenge
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am

It really is astounding that Murray fell for that nonsense; it casts doubt on the veracity of every single thing he's ever written.

He didn't even bother to ask how the McCann-haters 'found' a load of disgusting bile from a supposed Hawaiian in the first place; or to notice that the 'Hawiian troll' had been slinging obscene threats at anyone it felt like for months.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t980-sykes-take-on-doing-anything-for-a-scoop-even-believe-in-lies

They post up accusations of murder, even naming a middle-aged lady as the assassin just because she uses her real name and not an alias and actively supports the McCanns - one of these idiots at one time suggested I was her!!

The haters and conspiraloons imagine EVERYONE is Ms Gurney; onlookers find their delusions most entertaining and enjoy watching them dropping themselves in it ever further.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Well done, Mr Murray! The loonies on Textusa (and elsewhere) are interpreting that nonsense as:

Anonymous12 Oct 2014 11:47:00
Express supports Brenda Leyland

'Supporting hater trolls' isn't actually a very good sales slogan for any newspaper, especially one appealing to Middle England.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Well done, Mr Murray! The loonies on Textusa (and elsewhere) are interpreting that nonsense as:

Anonymous12 Oct 2014 11:47:00
Express supports Brenda Leyland

'Supporting hater trolls' isn't actually a very good sales slogan for any newspaper, especially one appealing to Middle England.

God help the world if ever we end up supporting the kind of person who can post the filth and hate that Brenda Leyland posted online.

The kind of person who is pretending that Brenda Leyland did nothing wrong is being a fool.

I was told once that Anna Silvestro was a former teacher. God help the pupils she taught if this kind of disgusting view underpinned her teaching. It simply isn't insulting Mrs Leyland to describe the fact that she sat at a computer for day after day, month after month, year after year posting filthy abusive comments.  It is describing the kind of woman she was. It is describing the kind of action and person that the anti-McCanns. And expressing an opinion that that kind of behaviour is unacceptable in any decent society is to be applauded.

T'was only a matter of time..... - Page 3 Anna_s10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Anna Esse is a nasty piece of work herself, but she seems to have gone a bit to ground of late. But then quiet a lot of them have.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:49 pm

bb1 wrote:http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t980-sykes-take-on-doing-anything-for-a-scoop-even-believe-in-lies

They post up accusations of murder, even naming a middle-aged lady as the assassin just because she uses her real name and not an alias and actively supports the McCanns - one of these idiots at one time suggested I was her!!

The haters and conspiraloons imagine EVERYONE is Ms Gurney; onlookers find their delusions most entertaining and enjoy watching them dropping themselves in it ever further.

Clear-cut case of libel if somebody has posted somewhere that a named individual has murdered someone, I would have thought. More trouble for the lunatic fringe of the forum that Bennett claims not to administrate maybe?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Maybe I missed it but isn't there supposed to be some big event today, T day or something which is supposed to be damaging to the McCanns and give great joy to the anti McCanns?

Can anyone point me to this or was it more stupidity on their part, believing things without there being any evidence at all that they might even exist?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Yes, I saw a lot of them getting unpleasantly excited about T-Day, or something. Usual much ado about nothing and tears before bedtime, looks like.

Incidentally, I wonder why James Murray didn't do the most basic checking? Because if he had, he would have discovered that the troll he reported to Leicester police is actually in Hawaii, and more the remit of 5-0.

He would also, if he had checked, have seen that it was a total lunatic that usually made obscene threats to Muslims, etc. We must hope he didn't simply lift the story unchecked from some hate site, mustn't we?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:30 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7143&sid=79ac92a98abb9ea0dac946aee6bb7093

So, James Murray has established that the reason Brenda killed herself was because of these tweets has he? How has he achieved this I wonder?

He hasn't, unless he's held a seance. No-one knows at this time, though the police and coroner may already have a fair idea. The idiot haters keep forgetting that the first thing the investigators will have done is SEIZE HER COMPUTER. They will see all her posts, tweets, emails, etc., who she was in touch with, her browsing history, the lot.

For all anyone knows, the deceased also had debt problems, was fighting with the neighbours - anything is possible. Jumping to conclusions, speculating and inventing bullsh*t is pointless, and efforts by the haters to exploit this woman's death are beyond tasteless and disrespectful to her family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:06 pm

They will forget everything they said when they are proved wrong. They always do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I wonder what they will do if, in time, the Leyland family blame THEM for the loss of Brenda? For dragging her into their insane world of delusions and imagined conspiracies? For encouraging her to post abuse about the family of a missing child - a family that lived locally, at that?

They really need to step out of their bubbles of hate and see how the rest of the world regards them - generally with contempt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

I wonder what they will do if, in time, the Leyland family blame THEM for the loss of Brenda? For dragging her into their insane world of delusions and imagined conspiracies? For encouraging her to post abuse about the family of a missing child - a family that lived locally, at that?

You can imagine that they never will have thought of that possibility.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Do I take it that some out there think that Brenda kiled herself because of the tweets by "Rainne"? Good grief.

Pull the other one.

Surely after 4000 odd tweets she would have been a bit more internet savvy.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:50 pm

She surely must have gotten some replies to some of her tweets. Who was ageing her on?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm

I may have picked it up wrong, I do get their babblings muddled up, but I was under the impression Sweepy had closed her account BEFORE Brunt interviewed her, which rather makes a nonsense of the whole thing. I don't know; it will all come out in the wash.

One thing for sure - the version the haters are pushing for their own ends will bear as much relationship to reality as an Express weather forecast or arthritis cure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 pm

bb1 wrote:I may have picked it up wrong, I do get their babblings muddled up, but I was under the impression Sweepy had closed her account BEFORE Brunt interviewed her, which rather makes a nonsense of the whole thing. I don't know; it will all come out in the wash.

One thing for sure - the version the haters are pushing for their own ends will bear as much relationship to reality as an Express weather forecast or arthritis cure.

I am not sure when she closed the account. But from Greptweet it would seem that she stopped posting just a few hours after she saw Brunt was following her on Twitter on Monday 29th.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:07 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/camilla-tominey/521746/Camilla-Tominey-McCanns-trolls-wake-up-selfies-the-real-Prince-Phillip

Exposing troll was the right thing to do

I DO NOT buy into this idea that Twitter troll Brenda Leyland should have been ignored instead of exposed.

By: Camilla TomineyPublished: Sun, October 12, 2014

There have been calls for Martin Brunt, the Sky News reporter who outed her, to be sacked after she was found dead in a hotel room two days later.

Talk about shooting the messenger.

Yes, Leyland was someone's mother, but so is Kate McCann, the woman she so mercilessly taunted online. Everyone on the receiving end of this kind of viral vomit is someone's daughter or someone's son. The solution is not for victims to simply grow a thicker skin.

Should Stella Creasy, the Labour MP who was threatened with rape for supporting a crusade to have women featured on the new £10 note, just have shrugged her shoulders and got on with it? Of course not.

Trolls like Leyland publish these online diatribes precisely because they have been able to get away with it for so long. Even Creasy said the police did not take the harassment seriously at first because it was happening online rather than in person. She was one of the lucky ones. Thanks in part to her high-profile position as a leading politician, her perpetrator, Peter Nunn, was jailed for 18 weeks last month.

However if the law cannot always bring these online offenders to However if the law cannot always bring these online offenders to justice then the task inevitably falls to journalists like Brunt. Some have criticised his decision to target Leyland because she did not actually threaten to kill the McCanns, unlike other trolls. But she did send thousands of hate tweets. Some days she would send more than 50 messages attacking the McCanns.

Had she hurled this abuse at the couple in the street, she would have been hauled off in handcuffs. Instead she continued to publish with impunity, safe from scrutiny at home in Burton Overy, just 15 miles from where the McCanns live in Leicestershire. Yes, these were the acts of an obsessed loner but "being an oddball" is not a defence to this sort of criminal behaviour.

Which brings us to Leyland's state of mind. As the inquest has not yet been carried out into her "non-suspicious" death, it would be wrong to pre-empt the coroner's verdict. But why has there been so much focus on Leyland's mental health and not the McCanns'? I cannot imagine they have been faring well psychologically since three-year-old Madeleine went missing in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz in 2007.

There is an old adage that you should not dish it out if you cannot take it back.

We are all responsible for what we say, and that includes on social networking sites. What goes online, stays online. These words do not just disappear into the ether once you press "post", they are preserved for eternity.

A "Sack Martin Brunt" Facebook page has been set up in Leyland's memory which has already attracted more than 1,000 likes. While I feel sympathy for anyone who has lost a loved one, what are her supporters trying to achieve? Brunt was not trolling Leyland. All he did was reveal her identity. I hope he exposes as many others as possible.

Speaking after she was confronted, Leyland admitted: "I regret what I've done". She might have lived a lie but at least she died with the dignity of finally being honest with herself. Her death will not be in vain if it finally makes trolls think twice before tweeting, serving as a reminder that they are only ever a mouse click away from being unmasked.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=23912a6d6d086dc0b92e9e891fb19e49&start=450

e: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 pm

You really could not make it up and expect anyone to believe it.

More at link, including:

ps The reliance of another plonker, on the same thread, on Spivey's claim that there is nobody in the dossier who has committed any crime is the icing on the numpty cake. How in the name of all that is holy would he have had access to the dossier to be able to pontificate about its contents?

Spivey's the last person to be lecturing anyone about the law right now; I wonder if the real police are going to believe his claim that it was just 'research' that was on his computer? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh my....I wonder how many of them will be attempting the research angle when their computers are gone through?  

Is that possibly why some of them like the title of Researcher on that forum?  

Whatever the answer they give, will they be believed?  Let's be honest... roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

I wonder how many will now be spending the next few hours "researching" the royal editor of the Express?

I bet Bennett finds she is a relative of somebody who is related to somebody else, whose 2nd cousin on her mother's side is related to a friend of somebody who has a villa on the Algarve.

And therefore she is, of course, read my signature...

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:16 pm

They'll be enraged, because James Murray's nonsense had convinced them that tick tock, the tide had turned at the Express. They won't be able to cope with it just being an unresearched and unchecked story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Of course, she is IN IT, Greenink.  Look at her first name.  Coincidence?  I think not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Hounder:

The mass media is jumping to conclusions that Brenda's death will be classed as a suicide.

Well, it's more sensible than jumping to the conclusion that she was either:

1. Involved with Brunt and the police in some ridiculous, complicated 'false flag' and is currently in hiding till she is produced as a star witness to....something or other, some stupid conspiraloon nonsense.

or

2. Murdered by an enraged Pam Gurney.

And yes, both of those scenarios have been suggested by hounders. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next