JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use

2 posters

Go down

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use Empty Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:22 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1355051/bidens-son-discharged-by-navy-over-cocaine

Biden's Son Discharged By Navy Over Cocaine
Hunter Biden says he is moving forward with the support of his family after failing a US Navy drugs test.

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use 2014-10-17t024417z-1898623390-tm3eaag1r0q01-rtrmadp-3-biden-navy-1-762x428

Joe Biden's son was discharged from the US Navy earlier this year after failing a drugs test for cocaine, according to a US official.

Navy spokesman Commander Ryan Perry confirmed Hunter Biden was discharged in February 2014 while working in a Navy public affairs office in Virginia, but said privacy laws prevented him from disclosing further details.

The vice president's son said he expressed remorse for his actions, adding he abided by the Navy's decision.

"It was the honour of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge," he said in a statement issued through his lawyer.

"I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward."

His discharge is the latest in a series of embarrassing incidents for the US Vice President, who recently apologised to Turkey and the United Arab Emirates after suggesting they had financed Sunni jihadists.

He also got his wires crossed when he called the wrong person to offer congratulations for being elected mayor of Boston.

Hunter Biden had been 42 years old when he applied for the Navy reserves and because of his age he had to obtain a special exemption.

The Wall Street Journal reported he needed another exemption because of a drugs-related charge received when he was younger, which officials say is not uncommon.

The Vice President's other son, Beau, is a major in the Delaware National Guard and the Delaware attorney general where he is standing as a candidate for governor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use Empty Re: Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:24 pm

No wonder Hunter needed a little help, what with the US Navy and Ukrainian oil companies...I don't think anyone will be surprised that he was fond of Peruvian Marching Powder when they look at some of his photos:

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsKVgan6AfgK-57jk2O8xPKd0iSXSJjEe6MlXp-48cfAvdNtO9Ww

TOP OF THE WORLD, PA!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use Empty Re: Biden's son Hunter booted from US Navy for cocaine use

Post  lily Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Idiot that he is. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 pm

As one commentator pointed out, if Hunter's father hadn't been the VP of the US, he wouldn't be able to get a job flipping burgers after getting kicked out of the Navy for drugs. But because of his position in society, he's still free to meddle in Ukrainian politics and further enrich himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down