JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again

Go down

Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again Empty Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 am

Andrew77R here, Andrew on candyfloss's forum - reported to police
Post Tony Bennett Today

I had seven calls on my mobile and landline numbers from Andrew77R this morning at around 5.00am which woke me up.

He has since 'phoned again.

I now know that he has a northern, possibly Yorkshire, accent.

I have reported his harassment to Essex Police and am awaiting the issue of a Crime Reference Number.

Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again More-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again Empty Re: Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 pm

The accused replies on Mutton's site, the one everyone forgets about:

xxxxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t225-nina-cmomm

Re: Nina @ CMoMM
Post Andrew Today at 11:45 am

Hello. As you are aware there is a new thread about me from Tony on the other place.

Yesterday afternoon Jill Havern accused me again of being various 'socks'. I sent her an email. See below. She has not responded.

Please read.

andrew r <andrewr1977r@gmail.com>
4:47 PM (18 hours ago)

[b[to J
Jill - Can you please stop accusing me of being various 'socks' on your forum. You know full well that I am none of those people. I am sick of the lies that you have been spreading about me and sick of you slandering me.

I have not posted anything on your forum since I was banned as frankS ages ago as I suggested it would be nice to see a 'poll' of who would like TB banned from the forum.

I have absolutely nothing to hide but what I object to is been accused of things that I am not doing.

It's no secret that I despise TB. I'm honest about that. However I am not on your forum as all these other people you say I am.

Now can you stop with all these accusations please. [/b]

I was out last night and this morning I had a look on my phone on the other place. I noticed that there was more allegations about me from Tony. As I have said before I am sick of these false accusations. I found his land line phone number and at 09.50 I called him.

He answered 'hello' and I said is that Tony Bennett. He said yes and I said 'Hello Tony, My name is Andrew and I would like to know why you are bad mouthing me on your Forum'. He didn't reply and there was just a silence. He didn't hang up but would not speak. I hung up then called him straight back. It went straight to answer machine. I left a polite message asking him to please stop slandering me and that it is not fair having these false accusations made against me. I have not called him back since.

I see that there is another thread started about me with 7 phone calls. Nope 2. And that he has reported me to the police. Good. He can also show the police my message I left him.

I'm sorry to all forum members but I am sick of Tony's lies and some weird obsessed vendetta against me.

I have absolutely nothing to hide. The reason why I disliked him in the first place was that he banned me from something I feel very strongly and passionate for which is this case. My dislike towards him has grown due to the fact of his lies and false accusations.

I'm not sure how I can stop this but all I wanted to do was speak to him in person and ask him to stop. It's not fair.

Tony - please tell the CMoMM members the exact message I left on your voicemail and don't lie. Again.

Bennett conduct a weird, obsessed vendetta? As if! Has he ever done anything like that before? Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again Empty Re: Handbags at dawn as haters and hounders fall out yet again

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Gosh, what a lot of socks Head Hounder has - and they're all out to play today! Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Curiouser and curiouser....

xxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t225-nina-cmomm

Andrew- who has chosen to stay anonymous like so many others- is supposedly now being subjected to having a dating profile put up on cmomm.

I don't know what is going on but its all very bizarre.

Just try to ignore it and concentrate on this forum.

Re: Nina @ CMoMM
Post Andrew Today at 1:52 pm

Jesus christ. That is nothing to do with me. I am getting seriously trolled by Tony and Jill. This is crazy

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down