JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:28 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t728p45-the-total-insanity-of-rothley-pillockface

Blackmail? 'Noncing'? Sending illegal drugs through the Royal Mail? What exciting, criminal lives these McCann-haters lead!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 8 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:09 pm

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1 3h3 hours ago
@Lennnny11 @mariaccnr I have it on THE BEST AUTHORITY THAT AMARAL IS FOND OF ME AND > @PORTUGALbound SO PLEASE STOP TWEETING SHITE! #McCann

So, Gonzo is fond of a lunatic that sends other haters drugs through the Royal Mail, and a self-confessed druggie that uses several heads to sh*t-stir.

Figures. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 pm

I get so many of these haters mixed up as they are all the same to me but, isn't Rothley Pillow that one who used to be a member of Bennett's forum?  Isn't she the one who famously rushed to gloat that she had received her pamphlet through the door that the Houndation distributed in Rothley right before they had actually done it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:17 pm

That's the one, Lily. In her first incarnation as 'Coco', she was semi-sane. She did set alarm bells ringing after the incident in France involving Anna Raccoon's wine cellar, blue hair, and pyjamas.

She changed sex and became Midas after that:

Midas
Post subject: BBC RADIO LEICESTER REPORTS MADELEINE FOUNDATION CONCERNS.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
New In Town

BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

Onlookers were amazed at Zoe, sorry, Midas's, skill in hearing about the Reasons at 8 am, finding her, sorry, his copy on her doorstep, reading it, being converted, and starting a thread about it on 3A.

All in five minutes, having only joined 3A some 20 minutes previously. Rats were smelled.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:19 pm

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 3h 3 hours ago
@PORTUGALbound xx IGNORE > @ Lennnny11 She's been reported to police who want her FB chats! AMARAL IS V IMPRESSED BY YOU! #McCann @mariaccnr

Pillock must be very chummy with Gonzo. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Oh my!  Gonzo moves in celebrated circles then. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 pm

bb1 wrote:That's the one, Lily. In her first incarnation as 'Coco', she was semi-sane. She did set alarm bells ringing after the incident in France involving Anna Raccoon's wine cellar, blue hair, and pyjamas.

She changed sex and became Midas after that:

Midas
Post subject: BBC RADIO LEICESTER REPORTS MADELEINE FOUNDATION CONCERNS.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
New In Town

BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

Onlookers were amazed at Zoe, sorry, Midas's, skill in hearing about the Reasons at 8 am, finding her, sorry, his copy on her doorstep, reading it, being converted, and starting a thread about it on 3A.

All in five minutes, having only joined 3A some 20 minutes previously. Rats were smelled.

Pcorneater
That's it, Bonny.  The notorious Houndation starting on its notorious campaign which duly led to the notorious judgment against Bennett.  Wherein he has to make monthly payments via that well known firm of lawyers.  

Speaking of notorious, wasn't Zoe his vaunted 'spy' in the camp of Mr. B. Kennedy?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Oh yes, Agent Z, the houndation spy in the heart of Team McCann. rofl rofl rofl

Isabelle McFadden ‏@PORTUGALbound 3h3 hours ago Seal Beach, CA
@SoniaPoulton @_DarkMavis yes Many of us have been getting thru to some amazing people #mccann tide is turning

Oh good, Soya's getting 'advice' from a multi-headed troll. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 pm

That's her Bonny.  Bennett does like to pretend he is so well connected. roflroflrofl

Geting through to some amazing people is she?  Must be her addled coke brain speaking....

As for the tide is turning, has she been out for her morning surf?  Hahau
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h3 hours ago
Isabelle you have been warned by the people affected to stop lying, stop lying about Gonçalo Sofia & me. Enough BS. @PORTUGALbound #mccann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Wonder what Bennett's lot make of that?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh, in public, they will pretend none of this is happening - perish the thought that they should admit that it's their own kind that have been doing all the trolling, photoshopping, harrassing, abusing, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@annienonymouss it just makes want to quit all this, how can people criticize the pro #mccann stalkers do the same or condone those who do?

Who votes for Morais quitting due to 'stress'? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Lady LeFaye ‏@MsLeFaye 3h3 hours ago
@martin_liz All my commentary speaks for itself. I'm not defending myself against unfounded allegations by a crazy, jealous woman #McCann

I gather that's Portugaldoesaline (bessie friends with Gonzo, according to her) with yet another head, insulting Morais. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:
Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@annienonymouss it just makes want to quit all this, how can people criticize the pro #mccann stalkers do the same or condone those who do?

Who votes for Morais quitting due to 'stress'? Pcorneater

Does she need a gentle shove, do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
@zodiaczephyr hate to burst your bubble dude but this one >>@xklamation is in it for herself. #journoFAIL #McCann

Heresy - from a hater! Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm

It's all a good show though.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Of the assorted Contronumty groups:

RothleyPillow retweeted
Farhana @spacesheepy · 4h 4 hours ago
@RothleyPillow1 @actionfrauduk
They need to investigate all groups even those shut down. Wld take time

I've got a better idea. Instead of wasting yet more police time and money in 'investigating', why don't these deranged lunatics, egotistical nobodies, stoners and general oxygen thieves with nothing better to do GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET LIVES?

Mind you, not one of those hate pages would be of the slightest loss to humanity if Zuckerberg pulled the plug on the whole revolting lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1 3h3 hours ago
@nowayjomo @urcrazytoo @19Barbara57 the whole anti #McCann monster, is hugely down to her. Too late for disassociation now.

True, that. Morais has been the Voice of Gonzo from Day One. She enjoys taking credit for the trainwreck that is #mccann. If anyone owns the hate campaign, it's Morais.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h3 hours ago
@nowayjomo @urcrazytoo @xklamation ~ apparently justice for madeleine crew hacking fb accts. I have no idea how true. #mccann

Isn't that the Blondie crew? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1  8m8 minutes ago
http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7119&start=25
Interesting developments re Isabelle aka Kiki here #McCann

Looking4U2 ‏@nowayjomo 3h3 hours ago
@Randomleigh1 What? It was Kiki who made up dossier? McFadden? Really? No wonder Morais is raging #mccann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:06 pm

The mists seem like they are beginning to clear?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:15 pm

I don't envy the REAL police, having to sort all this out from Leyland's computer/s. I do know it's a good idea NEVER to believe a word haters say, especially when they are attention-seeking trolls and self-confessed drug users.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Looking4U2 ‏@nowayjomo 3h3 hours ago
@Randomleigh1 I think it was Brown and Poulton who got the wind up as they featured in the Wiki and thought it was the dossier #mccann

Ah yes, that would make sense of Bushmeat's attention-seeking shrieks of, I'm in the dossier! One did wonder why on earth she thought she would be....but then, haters have never been known for their smarts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next