JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am

...And then the media feeding frenzy will start. Here's a hint for the haters - it's them who will be on the menu, as the UK tabloids seek revenge for all those abusive blogs, all the harrassment and abuse, frequently obscene, on social media, all the deranged accusations from the conspiraloon haters.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago
G'Morning intrepid #mccann Tweeps...do we yet know for certain who compiled #snitchdossier? I have a dossier of my own to compile. TY.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favourite
More

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz  43m43 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton I am almost certain of who and am aware others feel likewise #McCann

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@martin_liz Liz I would be grateful to know. Have research team to follow up enquiries. We're going to turn the tables.

'Research team'? Sounds like Bennett and co. With added input from Stucky. Pcorneater

ETA, does Soya practise being patronising to her devoted fans, or does it come naturally?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 pm

cHeRRy coLouReD FuNk ‏@_DarkMavis 41m41 minutes ago
@soniapoulton @martin_liz ..if any of the McCann family are involved.. Even indirectly.. They too have questions to answer i think ..... x

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@_DarkMavis @martin_liz absolutely...without giving away important info just yet let's say that process has already started.

Is the 'important info' the hounders perving over women's ankles, perchance? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Colin ‏@Colin54637641 49m49 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton No problem with you making a film, but are you showing it before or after the inquest? #mccann
0 replies . 0 retweets 1 favourite

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Colin54637641 I wouldn't care if you had a problem, Colin, I don't do things to please people I do it because it's right. Rel. date unknown

Typical forker - utter contempt for the rule of law in European democracies, and only too happy to trample the civil and human rights of innocent people underfoot because she imagines she's 'right'.

History is littered with dictators that have held that delusion.

Though many suspect Soya isn't even a genuine forker; she's just using gullible, nasty idiots as stepping stones in her efforts to climb the heights of media stardom. Just like she used Icke TV and then backstab them very publicly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:11 pm

New Info ‏@LittleRedFlags 44m44 minutes ago
@DaSteelMan @SoniaPoulton Seems they want to suppress everything to do with #mccann case except the abduction hypothesis (or is it Myth?)

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@LittleRedFlags @DaSteelMan or is it assumption? I think that was the description Clarence used also, was it not?

No, actually, it wasn't - and that Soya imagines it was, is further evidence that she's getting her 'research' from Bennett and co.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Quote from: Montclair on Today at 01:27:54 PM
Personally, I have been on a lot of bogs and fora and I have never seen any discussion about which bus the children or anyone wanting to take photos of them.

Liar. She's a member of not-Bennett's, which has done both, and even stalked some poor guy they decided was the bus driver.

PS - very apt typo. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:35 pm

It certainly is Bonny considering all the carp they continuously come out with.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:01 pm

If, as seems likely on the current evidence, Soya is getting her 'research' from the hounders, then she will have nothing to moan about if she ends up following 666 Harlow into the dock. And she'll have as little excuse as he did. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:10 pm

The cherry on the cake would be calling him as her legal counsel. roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Re: Read the files...
Post  Hobs Yesterday at 4:10 pm

Mom thought it was hysterical she kept rolling her eyes at the 'reasons' the old dear gave.

She is my responsible adult when we go shopping althiugh she was mean and wouldn't let me anywhere near the safari book in waterstones on the grounds that my inner child would escape and i would be giggling hysterically all the way home on the bus.

The meanie

Sounds like the hounder amply deserves the title of nutter on the bus. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:03 pm

How old is that person?  A minor?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Supposedly an adult, Lily. One would be forgiven for suspecting that the only place all this happened was in her tiny, hater, 'mind'. She may have caused a scene, and the other passengers reacted to some nutter ranting about the McCanns by sticking their headphones in tighter, getting more involved in their online bingo or free newspaper, moving to other seats, etc.

And the only 'hysteria' from her 'mom' was caused by embarrassment at her supposedly-adult daughter creating a scene on public transport?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1 5h5 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @Colin54637641 can I ask which TV station will be airing your documentary please #McCann

The YouTube channel, after her contribution to the demise of Icke TV? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:04 pm

She may very well have been the butt of other passengers recounting afterwards what happened to gales of laughter.  

I'm still trying to understand what she could possibly be a forum expert in?  Pcorneater

I can quite categorically state that Poulton's efforts will not be on mainstream TV.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Getting involved with haters and hounders is the kiss of death to any career - Curse of Gonc, I think it's called?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Even accounting for that curse, Bonny, her 'documentary' would not be shown unless the TV station's lawyers gave the green light.  That is after assuming she could sell it.

She may think she is experienced in er "TV", I can assure you she isn't.   The numpties know no difference....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:25 pm

They know nothing about anything, Lily, they inhabit a strange, dark world where internet lynch mobs rule, and other people's human and civil rights are trampled underfoot.

And then they whine and cry if anyone objects to their hate campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Strangely, I have just been reading about a tomb and Hades.  Spooky!  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Ms Muddle ‏@Justmuddling 2h2 hours ago
A lot of hopes pinned on you @SoniaPoulton, somebody with a platform and enough balls to hold a sustained public inquisition into #mccann : )

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 Inquisition
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:41 pm

That'll be more tears before bedtime then?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@martin_liz @Justmuddling thank you, that's very kind. I am just grateful how much people are prepared to share research with me

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 15 500___px-train_wreck_at_montparnasse_1895
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Good innit?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:59 pm

It's absolutely brilliant, Lily. Soya's clearly never heard the saying about Garbage in, garbage out. What could possibly go wrong - besides everything? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 pm

She's following quite a long line of wannabes who have got nowhere by believing in the dreck the numpties peddle.  
Why we could even write the ending for her.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Yup. Tears before bedtime.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next