JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:29 pm

lily wrote:Such is life, Sabot.  Best laid plans and all that.....

PS  That is lovely too.

There never was a best laid plan for me, Lily.  Of Mice and Men.  You pays your money and you takes your choice.  That is the way.  And all things come to good if you have any faith in yourself.  Because that at least you have to do.

Regrets?  I have a few.  But bugger those.  I did what I  thought I had to do, and I really can't be giving myself a hard time about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 am

Army cadet, 15, burned with makeshift flamethrower as he sold poppies is 'very upset' after terrifying attack, says his mother
Callum Watkins was attacked after selling poppies in Manchester city centre
Was waiting at bus stop in uniform when attacker sprayed him with lit fumes
Schoolboy's mother said he was 'very upset' and 'not very well' after attack
He suffered burns to his face and singed hairs on his face and right forearm
Detectives now hunting for man who carried out 'absolutely appalling attack'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820021/Army-cadet-15-burned-makeshift-flamethrower-sold-poppies-upset-terrifying-attack-says-mother.html#ixzz3I6G8HjGh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There are some things that should be plain and simply put down when they're captured, IMO, with less concern than would be shown a rabid dog.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:08 pm

LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 B1xJBnFCUAAKbzi
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:08 am

What a shame for that cadet.  Poor guy and I hope the person(s) responsible burn in hell.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:51 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2826070/The-Left-sneered-poppies-reconnect-generation-heroes-never-knew-writes-ROBERT-HARDMAN.html

That's a fascinating piece about the background to the display. I suspect that one of the reasons it is so successful is that it's being run by the Tower staff and volunteers.

Government lackeys weren't interested - until it became such a huge success, of course. And it's interesting to note that the general public instantly grasped what it was about, unlike lefty Guardian art critics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Awesome.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:33 pm

What an amazing and beautiful display.  Also so sad and humbling.  

That puerile leftist art critic looks stupid now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:14 pm

LEFT WING ART CRITIC SNEERS AT TOWER OF LONDON POPPY TRIBUTE - Page 2 B18pEXHCIAAWPd7
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Bless him. Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2