JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
America goes to the polls - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

America goes to the polls

4 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

America goes to the polls - Page 9 Empty Re: America goes to the polls

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:14 pm

You have a PM, Lily. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/01/Bosnian-Demonstrators-Block-Traffic-To-Protest-Killing-Of-St-Louis-Man-With-Hammers

Following the November 30 beating death of South St. Louis' Zemir Begic, Bosnian demonstrators took to the streets and "blocked some traffic in the area."
Breitbart News previously reported that 32-year-old Begic was in his car around 1 a.m. when four teens began beating on the vehicle. Begic stepped out of the car and the teens then beat him with hammers until he became unconscious and later died.
The Huffington Post reports that demonstrators "took to the streets of [the South St. Louis] neighborhood on Sunday night to condemn the killing of [Begic]." Around "50 people" gathered around Bevo Mill and some of these demonstrators blocked traffic.
Michael Calhoun writes for CBS affiliate KMOX. He tweeted: "Bosnians are protesting in Bevo. One woman tells me they fled genocide and are now being killed in St. Louis."
Two of Begic's attackers have been arrested. One of those attackers was 15 and the other was 16 years of age.

A group of Obama's sons appear to have killed someone for being white. Which is where their problems have started, because while his skin was white, he was also a Bosnian Muslim:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/breaking-video-hammer-attack-on-zemir-begic-blacks-screaming-kill-the-white-people/

The guilty parties need to be more worried about what the dead man's relatives are going to do in revenge, than the police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:30 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-on-ferguson-follow-up-this-time-will-be-different/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/unreal-obama-meets-with-ferguson-riot-organizer-at-white-house-to-discuss-police-brutality/

Not much room for doubt - Obama is actively trying to foment a race war in the US, as well as getting the rest of the world at each other's throats,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:24 pm

http://time.com/3617425/ferguson-garner-eric-holder-attorney-general/

Attorney General Eric Holder Plans ‘Institute of Justice’ to Address Protest Concerns

Why not go the whole hog and call it the Thought Police? Because you can be damned sure that if a government that already has totalitarian tendencies sets up something called the 'Institute of Justice', the very last thing it will be interested in is actual justice.

It's like Pravda = Truth. History really does repeat itself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:35 pm

I know it does, Bonny.   mad

ETA:  It's like the Affordable Care Act that is raising its rates so high that people cannot afford it or will have difficulty to.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:40 pm

He is trying his hardest to play two ends against the middle here.  Law and order and color.  What evil thinking that is..
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:45 pm

The people making all the noise really should step back a few paces, Lily and think about what they are actually doing. IMO, it's only a matter of time before one of these demos turns very ugly, whether because the agitators whip the protesters up into a bloodthirsty mob, or some citizen feels so threatened by them and their antics, he/she opens fire, runs their truck over them, or similar.

Which is, of course, exactly what Obama and co want - it will give them the perfect excuse to clamp down on everyone. It's Reichstag-burning for the 21st century.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:15 pm

I do agree with you, Bonny.  Too many people in the US do not know European history so cannot see the signs.  If they could they might be horrified.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:15 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/breaking-eric-garner-arrest-death-supervised-by-black-female-police-sergeant/

That is very interesting indeed. I don't know anything about this, beyond that short video everyone has seen, but the failure by anyone Official to make it clear that it was a Black female officer that was in charge, suggests a deliberate attempt is being made to shape the story to suit someone's agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Surprise, surprise.  Who would have thought?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:32 pm

This looks like a screw-up and then some:

http://news.sky.com/story/1386858/hostages-killed-by-captors-during-rescue

Hostages Killed By Captors During Rescue
British-born Luke Somers and a South African who was to be released on Sunday die during a US-led raid.

US photojournalist Luke Somers and South Africa teacher Pierre Korkie have been killed during a rescue attempt by US and Yemeni forces.

The pair were murdered by their Al Qaeda captors - 10 of whom were also killed - during the raid in the Shabwah region of Yemen, the US said.

There are reports the South African hostage was due to be released tomorrow - but President Barack Obama authorised the raid because information "indicated that Luke's life was in imminent danger".

"Based on this assessment, and as soon as there was reliable intelligence and an operational plan, I authorised a rescue attempt," Mr Obama said.

"I also authorised the rescue of any other hostages held in the same location as Luke."

Yemen's national security chief, Ali al-Ahmadi, said the militants planned to "execute" Mr Somers - who was born in Britain - on Saturday.

The death of Mr Korkie was confirmed by the disaster relief group Gift of the Givers.

"The psychological and emotional devastation to [his wife] Yolande and her family will be compounded by the knowledge that Pierre was to be released by Al Qaeda tomorrow," the organisation said.

"It is even more tragic that the words we used in a conversation with Yolande at 5.59 this morning was 'the wait is almost over'.

"Three days ago we told her Pierre will be home for Christmas."

More at link.

Killed by captors - or caught in crossfire? No point in expecting the truth from Obama; that will come out in painful dribs and drabs, like Benghazi.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-06/obama-undergoes-medical-tests-ct-scan-over-sore-throat

Obama, complaining of sore throat, diagnosed with acid reflux

President Barack Obama, who had medical tests on Saturday after complaining of a sore throat, is suffering from acid reflux, the president's physician said. "The president's symptoms are consistent with soft tissue inflammation related to acid reflux and will be treated accordingly," Obama's doctor, Captain Ronny Jackson, said in a statement.

Acid reflux is a condition in which the stomach contents flow back up from the stomach into the esophagus, causing such symptoms as heartburn and sore throat.

Obama went to Walter Reed military hospital for a fiber optic exam of his throat and since swelling was detected, doctors decided to perform a CT scan as well, Jackson said.

"The CT scan was conducted this afternoon purely as a matter of convenience for the President's schedule. The CT scan was normal," Jackson added.

Jackson said he recommended Obama go to Walter Reed for the tests after the president complained of suffering from a sore throat over the past couple of weeks.

Oh, the humanity! #prayforObama'sthroat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Oh thank goodness he is well......that is the beauty of Obamacare when you can get that ultra special and free health care.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:24 am

diagnosed with acid reflux
All sarcasm apart, I can feel for him as I have this and it's a right bugger; means you have to take proton pump inhibitors to reduce the amount of gastric acid. I take one a day late afternoon, if I were to forget I would have a sleepless uncomfortable night. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 am

Not one of my ailments, thankfully, LL, it sounds most unpleasant. hug

I will leave Gentle Readers to imagine the jokes flying round about what really caused Obama's sore throat; most of them are unrepeatable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 am

bb1 wrote:Not one of my ailments, thankfully, LL, it sounds most unpleasant. hug
It starts usually as heartburn, if you are lucky it doesn't progress but if it does then it is very enervating. Mine was diagnosed about 15 years ago, the omeprazole does help, as does avoiding certain foods that can disrupt the acid levels. I also take nettle or fennel herbal tea daily which also helps. I was told that it can also be exacerbated by heavy smoking. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:44 am

Ah well, Obama is a heavy smoker - can't even attend State occasions without chewing nicotine gum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 am

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Not one of my ailments, thankfully, LL, it sounds most unpleasant. hug
It starts usually as heartburn, if you are lucky it doesn't progress but if it does then it is very enervating.   Mine was diagnosed about 15 years ago, the omeprazole does help, as does avoiding certain foods that can disrupt the acid levels.   I also take nettle or fennel herbal tea daily which also helps.    I was told that it can also be exacerbated by heavy smoking.   LL  hug

I do know what you mean, LL. I dare not eat anything for at least four hours before I sleep. Otherwise I wake up in the middle of the night thinking I'm going to have a heart attack. But it has been thus for so long now that I have more or less stopped worrying about it.
A glass of water helps. Boring old age.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Of course, Obama's 'issues' may go back to his dope-smoking days in the Choom Gang:

America goes to the polls - Page 9 Obama-marijuana

And no, they're not photoshopped. Some allege he's never quite given up the habit, which is why he can't talk without a teleprompter, and is frequently VERY late for press conferences.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:38 pm

http://rt.com/usa/212219-berkeley-protest-clashes-teargas/

Protests against police brutality have turned violent in Berkeley, California, as officers are resorting to rubber bullets, flash bang grenades and tear gas in a tense standoff with demonstrators demanding justice.

The scene in this liberal college town remains chaotic Saturday night as reports of injured protesters at the hands of the police begin emerged. The protesters took to the streets to express their anger over a series of high-profile incidences involving the death of black Americans at the hands of white police officers - all of whom were cleared of any wrongdoing by the courts.

According to police, some of the protesters took to more violent methods of expression.

Riots in Berkeley? That must bring back happy memories for ageing hippies.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Definitely, Bonny.  Ultra liberal school that it is, although very good.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Of course, we all know what happened the last time there were big riots at Berkeley, disruptive, ugly streets demos with agitators stirring everyone up.

Richard Nixon happened. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Not strictly US, but has anyone else been following the bizarre saga of the dead bankers?

http://www.infowars.com/riddles-surround-36th-dead-banker-of-the-year/

Eyebrows were being raised when a dozen or so had been found dead in odd circumstances, but we're now up to number 36.

This isn't a tinfoil hat job, they really have been throwing themselves out of windows, etc., for no particularly good reason anyone is aware of - or is prepared to speak about publically.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:11 am

36? Shocked  I hope they aren't saying it is all a big coincidence?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next