JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
America goes to the polls - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

America goes to the polls

4 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

America goes to the polls - Page 11 Empty Re: America goes to the polls

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:06 pm

I was groaning when I watched it, Lily. The contrast between those two statesmen, genuinely working together for the good of the world, and that destructive child currently in the White House could not have been more obvious.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Oh, Obama's making a speech. He's talking in that clipped way that means he's lying even more than usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Oh good. What's lying about now?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Well, he says everything's wonderful, for starters. He's on about Cuba now, and I still haven't figured out what his angle is there. I would not be at all surprised if this is all so he can have a Nixon goes to China moment by going to Havana to meet Fidel in person.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Nearly forgot the really funny bit, he declared that the US deficit was falling. My, how they laughed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Falling in a ghastly monumental suffocating heap on top of the people, he means?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Clint Eastwood summed him up perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:44 pm

I loved that. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I don't even know why he's getting involved in this ridiculous carry-on over some tacky movie - did J-Z and BeyBey have money in it, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:09 pm

I don't know at the moment, Bonny. There has to be something about him in there......we will wait and see?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes; the official version certainly won't be the actual truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 11 B5QGwMvIQAEzJ_P

I'm sure Fattie is shaking in his shoes. Not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:11 pm

It's embarrassing.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:15 pm

As that's apparently a Cuban cigar he's so thrilled with, I guess embargoes don't apply to him, just the rest of the US.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:22 pm

He's made us friends now, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 pm

It's just dawned on me why he's really done this screeching U-turn, Lily. The Cuban cigar was the clue.

America goes to the polls - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2tbeSXK2U_0w3eWYk9nNkr2MRHHRI6x6lVlTjaWTDmEIhKZu

Bet you BeyBey wants to buy a house there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:25 am

Oh! He certainly prefers being a celebrity himself to a politician so maybe that could be it..... Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:28 am

I'll put money on it, Lily. He saw his best pals being treated like royalty in Cuba, so has decided he wants some of that. He probably has an image of himself at the head of a rejoicing throng in central Havana, marching down the streets arm in arm with BOTH Castros, and J-Z and BeyBey flanking them.

Nothing to do with politics or foreign policy, just more dreams of a fool. He won't have cared that others saw that Cuba jaunt differently:

America goes to the polls - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-NKjXmloZEfpet3zJFeCJf8CRxJZwEYrn4qOVYsAxkuVvetinag

Worked, didn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Bad news from New York, sadly:

http://news.sky.com/story/1395467/two-nypd-officers-killed-in-patrol-car-ambush

Two New York City police officers have been killed by a lone gunman as they sat in their patrol car.

Both officers were shot in the head in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood of Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told Sky News.

The suspect fatally shot himself as officers pursued him into a nearby subway station, authorities said.

"It breaks my heart to report that we have received confirmation that the two NYPD officers shot earlier today have died," Nicol Malliotakis, the New York Assembly member for Brooklyn and Staten Island, said in a statement posted on Facebook.

"Please keep in your thoughts & prayers the families of these two innocent, selfless officers who gave their lives to serve & protect us."

Local media reports, citing witnesses, said the shooter approached the officers and began firing point-blank.

Police have not yet commented on a possible motive.

The shooting comes amid heightened tension in New York and across the country over police tactics following the chokehold death of Eric Garner.

Several officers have been assaulted at New York City protests during demonstrations that have largely been peaceful.

More follows..

Same on RT, but with a bit more detail:

http://rt.com/usa/216367-nypd-police-officers-shot/

Two NYPD officers have been shot dead by a suspect who ambushed their patrol car ‘execution style’ in Brooklyn. The perpetrator was chased by police and reportedly died of a self-inflicted gun wound.

Both officers succumbed to gunshot wounds to the head, City Councilman Robert Cornegy said at a news conference according to CBS New York.

The shooting took place in Brooklyn outside of the Tompkins Houses at around 3pm. The shooter reportedly came out of the building before shooting the officers patrolling the area. According to the witnesses he then ran away into the subway where he was either shot by police chasing him or died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

America goes to the polls - Page 11 B5U4KzyCUAAQxdj
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Wow! I hope this isn't as a result of the tensions...............
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:51 pm

That's what I was thinking, Lily. Or some crazy that's been watching jihadist videos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Oh Lord....

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s execution-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
“It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the two officers, whose names were being withheld pending family notification of their deaths.
Modal Trigger
The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank in their heads by the lone gunman, who approached them on foot from the sidewalk at the corner of Myrtle and Tompkins avenues in Bed-Stuy.
“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot through their front passenger window.

The post included an image of silver automatic handgun with a wooden handle. Another post showed camouflage pants and blue sneakers which matched the clothing the dead gunman was wearing as his body was carried from the scene on a stretcher.
“They Take 1 Of Ours … Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.”
The gunman was a fugitive who had just murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning, sources told The Post.
Minutes after shooting the two officers, he, too, was dead.
He fled to a nearby subway station, the G-train station at Myrtle and Willoughby avenues, where, as pursuing cops closed in, he shot himself on a crowded platform, sources told The Post.
“They engaged the guy and he did himself,” one investigator said of the gunman’s demise.
Both shooting scenes — above and below ground — were scenes of blood and terror.

“I heard shooting, — four or five shots,” ear-witness Derrick McKie, 49, told The Post of the cops’ tragic murder. “It sounded like from a single gun,” he said. Ambulances and police cars rushed to the scene, he said.

“I seen them putting the cop in the ambulance. He looked messed up,” McKie, a barber, added. “He took a high caliber weapon to the face. He was lifeless…I couldn’t see where the holes was that, all I could see was blood. His body was lifeless.”
Modal Trigg Carmen Jimenez, 32, a social worker from Bedford-Stuyvesant, was on the subway platform when the gunman ran inside, pursued by officers.
“Everything happened so quick,” said Jimenez, who is eight months pregnant. “We were standing waiting for the G train. We heard arguing from the other end of the platform.
It looked like two cops came in there was lots of yelling and they said, ‘Everybody get down.’

“We tried to get out of there, and there was a lot of shouting, people were screaming, people were trying to run.
“I threw myself on the floor. I was afraid for my life and afraid for my baby.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Well done to Obama, Holder and Sharpton.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Yes. It's the thing everyone dreaded happening, and now it has. The officers' families will be heartbroken tonight.

And I shudder to think what will happen next. Frankly, I wouldn't blame the police if they pull out of Black areas - they hate the po-po, then they can try policing themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Was thinking of the officers' families too, Bonny.

Life is too cheap to some.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next