JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
America goes to the polls - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

America goes to the polls

4 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

America goes to the polls - Page 18 Empty Re: America goes to the polls

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Expose the rotters!!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:39 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-10/isolated-russia-agrees-free-trade-zone-military-cooperation-egypt

Has anyone told Obama that a rather large chunk of the world's population is currently in the process of dropping the dollar, and the way he's going, he's not going to rattling sabres at anyone? Because he's going to left sitting on top of an enormous mound of useless paper?

http://www.vox.com/a/barack-obama-interview-vox-conversation/obama-foreign-policy-transcript

It is entirely legitimate for the American people to be deeply concerned when you've got a bunch of violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.

1. It wasn't a 'random shooting by zealots'. It was a targetted attack by Islamic crazies.

2. The dead in the deli weren't 'a bunch of folks'. It was a Jewish deli and the victims were all Jewish.

Other nations would be mad to trust Obama.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Sigh from desperation.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 18 B9g6QLDIUAA0IKM

And UK voters say bottomsup .
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:37 pm

As well they should.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Maybe he doesn't grasp that it isn't a good idea to spend money you don't have?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't think he cares for a nano-second, Bonny. I suspect that being careful with the money of other people may not cross his mind.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 am

https://www.vox.com/a/barack-obama-interview-vox-conversation/obama-foreign-policy-transcript

we've got to have the strongest military in the world, and we occasionally have to twist the arms of countries that wouldn't do what we need them to do if it weren't for the various economic or diplomatic or, in some cases, military leverage that we had — if we didn't have that dose of realism, we wouldn't get anything done, either.

Is it any surprise smaller nations are terrified of the US? It's not respect these days, it's fear they are going to be regime-changed and Freedumbed.

The Shining city on the hill has turned into the Evil Eye of Mordor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:11 pm

http://www.infowars.com/iran-nuclear-deal-spoiler-shia-group-takes-u-s-embassy-vehicles-and-weapons-in-yemen/

Haykal Bafana @BaFana3
Follow
US Embassy gave up 30 armoured cars & all Marine guards weapons to Houthi militia before departing from Sanaa Airport today. #Yemen

That was thoughtful of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:16 pm

WASHINGTON – As the Iranian-backed Shiite Houthis take over the Yemeni capital, there are indications the U.S. and the Houthis may be teaming up to battle a common foe, al-Qaida in the Arab Peninsula, or AQAP.

Senior U.S. intelligence official Michael Vickers has indicated that despite the political unrest in Yemen, the U.S. has developed an intelligence relationship with the Houthis that may allow the U.S. to continue its counterterrorism attacks against AQAP

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/u-s-teams-up-with-rebels-taking-over-yemen/#ih4FagbsiSTyEq8o.99

Oh, what a good find, Lily, that's very interesting indeed! I'd been trying to work out how on earth this circle would be squared, due to the Houthis being the wrong kind of Muslim for Obama's taste.

I do wish a grown adult in Washington would go on TV and explain all this to Americans; most of them seem to think Iran is backing ISIS, when in fact they've been fighting the crazies for months.

In fact, I wish a grown adult would take charge in Washington,end this obsession with Putin, mend fences and work WITH Russia, Syria and Iran to stop the crazies. SUPPORT Assad on condition he stops terrorizing civilians, etc.

Schmitz told Slavin that the Houthis “are not terrorists.” The challenge, Schmitz said, is “talking sense to the Saudis” to get them to agree to give the Houthis more influence in the Yemeni government.

Maybe by leaking snippets of info about their involvement in 9/11? Telling something resembling the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Glad you find it as interesting as I did, Bonny.

I wish that more people over here would wake up and face the truth. Hoping the truth will out soon.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:08 pm

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-force-authorization-is-a-blank-check-for-war-worldwide/

Another excellent piece by Ron Paul. I forget who or where, but I saw an excellent comment yesterday.

When the US went into Afghanistan, Al Queada numbered a few hundred, with small pockets elsewhere.

Now, there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of crazies, and they're everywhere. This 'War on Terror' has been a total failure, but instead of learning from past mistakes, Washington is Hellbent on repeating them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:15 pm

O sure sounds like he wants war and to have them anywhere and everywhere he thinks fit.

I also worry that if the US is deeply involved in wars when the time comes to elect a new press, it won't happen because of said wars.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:21 pm

I agree, Lily, it would be extremely simple to manufacture some reason to stop the 2016 elections - and yes, I do think Obama is more than capable of it.

I also fear for your troops being sent into this. The various squabbling groups of crazies are going to stop the in-fighting and go straight for the US troops. The US would, IMO, be better employed supporting the Middle East governments that have been fighting these crazies - ESPECIALLY SYRIA - with arms, etc, but physically staying out.

Instead, as well as supposedly fighting ISIS 'everywhere', the US is planning to train the 'nice Syrian rebels'. It's the policy of the madhouse from where I am sitting. God help your troops - I just hope Cameron doesn't get ideas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 pm

I know, Bonny. I really fear for the troops too. He also has treated them beyond poorly on their return home.

No doubt his masters love him though.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I saw a comment somewhere that rather summed it up, Lily.

Americans knew what they were getting with George W., for better or worse. Obama did all that hopey-changey stuff, and has turned into an absolute monster. And no-one in the US seems able to stop him ripping up the Constitution and riding roughshod over everyone - and trying to do it to the rest of the world.

I suspect he is fuming about the Minsk agreement, and will try to sabotage it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Lily will know the answer to this one, surely Obama has to go through Congress to get permission to send troops, etc anywhere? Perhaps the US should consider a Prime Minister as well as a President? That way power could be devolved equally to each and then both would have to agree to send requests to Congress. As you know, I am not very politically minded .... LL Hide hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Yes he does, LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Problem is, he can also issue Executive Orders. He seems to have gone to Congress for his latest war, but for an awful lot of previous 'military actions', he's just issued instructions, as he is also Commander In Chief.

I've said before, I don't think he'd last five minutes in UK politics - he could never deal with the Commons uproar, as Cameron has to regularly. Obama is useless without a teleprompter.

Sadly, I don't think the Founding Fathers foresaw a situation like this.

If you read no other US politician, read Ron Paul. He loves and respects his country, and its Constitution, and also understands foreign relations and the economy. He's the best President the US never had, which is a tragedy for the US and the wider world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Oh God, it's genuine. I was praying it was an Obama impersonator....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/meanwhile-inside-white-house

America goes to the polls - Page 18 Obama%20selfie_0

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewgauthier/the-president-uses-a-selfie-stick#.io7q8mvBL

You, and the rest of the good people of America, have my deepest sympathies, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 pm

He cannot go to war without the approval of Congress. Although he is very devious so I guess we shouldn't put anything past him.

This might be helpful to read.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/executive_power
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh God, it's genuine. I was praying it was an Obama impersonator....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/meanwhile-inside-white-house

America goes to the polls - Page 18 Obama%20selfie_0

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewgauthier/the-president-uses-a-selfie-stick#.io7q8mvBL

You, and the rest of the good people of America, have my deepest sympathies, Lily.

OMG...he is all ego and little else.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:46 pm

I don't know what to say, Lily. Can you imagine what every other world leader is thinking, looking at that idiot selfie-ing while half the world goes up in flames HE lit?

Nero and his fiddle pale in comparison.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 18 Obama%20selfie%203_0

What can you possibly say? Mayhap we should install Ms Merkel as Leader of the Free World, as there appears to be a dangerous clown sitting in the Oval Office.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next