JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
America goes to the polls - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

America goes to the polls

4 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

America goes to the polls - Page 33 Empty Re: America goes to the polls

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:48 pm

“It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we tried to make sure they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw,” said Mayor Rawlings-Blake.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/baltimore-city-mayor-allows-rioters-space-to-destroy-during-weekend-violent-protests-video/#ixzz3YchYWaHs

Can you imagine Boris Johnston 'giving space to those who wish to destroy' London? Of course not, he even bought water cannons in case anyone thought of trying it again after the riots a few years back. Which were also sparked by a dead criminal, and did involve looting.....

Frankly, she should be behind bars herself, for encouraging this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 pm

America goes to the polls - Page 33 Mum-beats-child-for-throwing-rocks-at-Baltimore-Police

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/baltimore-riots-angry-mum-smacks-5595906

I must say, I thoroughly approve of that woman giving her stupid, troublemaking, son, a good few slaps upside his head - should be more of it.

And no, I don't care if she violated his Yuman Rites to be an asshole thug and rioter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:31 pm

bb1 wrote:America goes to the polls - Page 33 Mum-beats-child-for-throwing-rocks-at-Baltimore-Police

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/baltimore-riots-angry-mum-smacks-5595906

I must say, I thoroughly approve of that woman giving her stupid, troublemaking, son, a good few slaps upside his head - should be more of it.

And no, I don't care if she violated his Yuman Rites to be an asshole thug and rioter.

That was really funny. But she would be up in Court for child abuse in UK.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:34 pm

She would here too if she were white.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 pm

embarass
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 9:48 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1477156/two-shot-dead-at-anti-muslim-cartoon-contest

Two Shot Dead At Anti-Muslim Cartoon Contest
Police in Texas kill gunmen who opened fire on a security officer at an exhibition of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Two gunmen have been shot dead in Texas at a contest to draw cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

The gunmen had opened fire on a security officer outside the contest in Garland, a suburb of Dallas.

Police returned fire, killing the men, and bomb squad officers were called in to search their vehicle as a precaution, authorities said.

The contest, at the Curtis Culwell Center, was organised by the New York-based American Freedom Defense Initiative, which aimed to award $10,000 for the cartoon judged the best.

he gunmen had driven up as the event was due to end.

Officer Joe Harn, a spokesman for the Garland Police Department, said: "Because of the situation of what was going on today and the history of what we've been told has happened at other events like this, we are considering their car (is) possibly containing a bomb."

Kim Everett, from the Garland News, said there was a half-mile exclusion zone around the centre.

Mr Harn said the event had been monitored for several months but there had been no credible threat.

Depictions of Mohammed are considered insulting to many followers of Islam.

According to mainstream Islamic tradition, any physical depiction of the prophet - even a respectful one - is considered blasphemous.

It follows the deaths of 12 people in Paris when the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo were stormed by jihadist gunmen.

The president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, Pamela Geller, had said that she intended the event to support free speech in response to the violence over drawings of Mohammed.

Ms Geller's group is known for campaigning against the building of an Islamic centre blocks from the World Trade Center site and for buying advertising space in cities across the US criticising Islam.

Among those attending the event was Dutch far right politician Geert Wilders who said he was "shocked" by the shootings.

--------

Yeah, right, of course he's 'shocked' - my arse. He and that Geller woman got EXACTLY the reaction they'd hoped for, going out of their way to be offensive.

It's what the Russians call a 'provocation'. I saw her screeching on TV earlier - nasty, nasty woman.

She's Jewish:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

Geller is the third of four sisters born to Jewish parents Reuben, a textile manufacturer, and Lillian Geller.[1] She grew up in Hewlett Harbor, in New York's Long Island.[12]

Why doesn't she do something useful, like protesting about Israel's racial policies? Oh, looks like she approves of them:

She encouraged Israel to "stand loud and proud. Give up nothing. Turn over not a pebble. For every rocket fired, drop a MOAB. Take back Gaza. Secure Judea and Samaria. Stop buying Haaretz. Throw leftists bums out."[51] She is an ardent Zionist.[35] She regards much of the Israeli media as "Jewicidal" and the kibbutz movement as a failed idea and a variety of slavery.[52]

Vile woman.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 am

According to mainstream Islamic tradition, any physical depiction of the prophet - even a respectful one - is considered blasphemous.
The depiction of Jahweh/Jehovah in Judaism is also forbidden and considered blasphemous. Among the Peoples of the Book - Jews, Christians and Muslims, only Christians allow depictions of God. As a non-religious man, I honor the beliefs and traditions of ALL religions; the deliberate baiting of Muslims by blatantly insulting their deeply-held beliefs is beyond tolerance. And they woder why the radical imams can whip up such anger that kids will take off to join IS. I do not condone IS, Al Qaeda etc but I truly understand where they are coming from. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 10:44 am

I was utterly disgusted by that news story, LL - I must make it clear I don't support whoever those gunmen were, but the provocation was quite deliberate.

And don't overlook the involvement of that Wilders character - he was banned from the UK for a long time because of his racism.

That vile Gellar woman reminded me very much of the McCann-haters - being as obnoxious as possible, then playing the victim when someone was pushed too far and retaliated.

Frankly, it even crossed my mind that the whole thing was a set-up, that she and Wilders had bribed a couple of local idiots to play at 'terrorists', said idiots never expecting to end up dead.

The idea of deliberately being offensive to muslims utterly appalled me. That's not 'free speech', it's hate speech - especially when you look at the lengths Gellar goes to to clamp down on anything she doesn't like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 11:36 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/fbi-was-investigating-texas-gunman-at-time-cartoon-contest-attack/

Federal authorities were investigating one of the gunmen involved in Sunday's attack on a Texas cartoon contest featuring images of the Muslim prophet Muhammad, as counterterrorism investigators worked to determine whether the men had any formal ties to the Islamic State terror group.

A federal law enforcement official told the Associated Press that authorities had an open investigation into Elton Simpson at the time of the shooting, in which Simpson and his roommate Nadir Soofi wounded a security guard before being killed by a Garland, Texas police officer. The official was not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.

It has previously been reported that Simpson was on investigators' radar because of his social media presence. A final tweet from an account linked to Simpson was posted about 20 minutes before the attack and said: "May Allah accept us as mujahideen," or holy warriors. Among the hashtags used by the account was "#texasattack."

Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said Tuesday that authorities had been tracking that Twitter account. He also said that the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI had issued a joint intelligence bulletin to local law enforcement April 20 warning that the Garland event was a possible target for a terrorist attack. The bulletin said that social media accounts linked to extremists had been focusing on the contest.

If anything was ever a Reichstag-burning incident, that one was. Now, I don't greatly care that two more morons are dead, but the whole thing was an obvious, planned provocation.

Good job SWAT was on hand to shoot the bad guys, wasn't it? And phew, thank goodness Obama is thinking ahead, protecting Americans from 'terrorists' with Jade Helm, just in case there are any more lurking around in Texas!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 6:50 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 7:24 pm

I saw that yesterday on another site, Bonny.  Very believable.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 7:30 pm

It didn't take long for it to become clear the official version had a good few holes in it, so I doubt if we will ever hear the actual truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

I know that I thought something was fishy in the beginning to be honest.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 7:51 pm

I didn't at first, Lily, it was as more and more oddities started coming out. Not showing the body, or even photos, being the biggest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 pm

I thought the timing was really off.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 8:28 pm

...And then so many SEALs were killed in a 'helicopter crash'...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Yep....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-12/nbc-confirms-obama-lied-about-bin-laden-raid

NBC Confirms Obama Lied About Bin Laden Raid

We've heard nothing but lies since Obama took office.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 13, 2015 1:39 pm

For him to tell the truth would be a radical concept.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 pm

OMG.

http://www.infowars.com/explosive-new-documents-reveal-obama-clinton-spin-and-lies-on-benghazi/

HOME
ALEX JONES RADIO SHOW
NEWS
MULTIMEDIA
STORE
CONTACT
TOP STORIES
BREAKING NEWS
SEARCH
EXPLOSIVE NEW DOCUMENTS REVEAL OBAMA, CLINTON SPIN AND LIES ON BENGHAZI
Administration knew about gun running, knew attack was planned, not spontaneous, knew rise of ISIS was a threat

by STEVE WATSON | INFOWARS | MAY 18, 2015
Share on Facebook316Tweet about this on Twitter172Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page
Judicial Watch has obtained and released documents today that conclusively prove that the Obama administration lied and engaged in spin over the Benghazi attack on the US consulate on September 11, 2012.

Fox News reported on the documents, obtained via FOIA request, noting that they reveal three key facts.

1. The US had full knowledge of gun running from Benghazi to Syria before the attack.

2. The Obama government knew shortly after the fact that the attack was planned at least 10 days in advance, deliberately to coincide with 9/11, and was in retaliation for a drone strike that killed an al Qaeda strategist.

3. The rise of ISIS and the establishment of a caliphate was predicted by US intelligence in 2012.

Full story at link, and now appearing elsewhere in media.

What the HELL has the Obama administration been up to? This beggars belief.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 pm

That was on the news this morning, Bonny.   It is something else......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/05/20/protesters-hired-go-ferguson-acorn-now-protesting-because-they-havent-been-paid

Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

Soros probably lost too much money in Ukraine. Or needs it all for the sh*t he's stirring up in Macedonia.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 pm

You have to love the irony there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums