JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
@B_balou @bigredflagge they need to be worried about the dossier. We have a body expert who is examining 'cankles' #smokinggun

Think she means the hounders that were perving over some woman's ankles? rofl rofl rofl rofl

God, she's stupid - this is like watching a slow-motion trainwreck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Myleene Klass yesterday, Carol Malone today - I wonder what it is about successful women that so enrages Soya? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Carole Malone ‏@thecarolemalone 26m26 minutes ago
@LadyFarqHall @SoniaPoulton You 're so right. I'm off to the dentist - much more enjoyable than reading her rants.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@thecarolemalone Catch up later, Carole, I might see you again before you see me. You've still to address this satisfactorily. Ciao.

More threats and footstamping from Soya. I am sure Ms Malone will keep an eye open for a shrieking harpy with a gun-toting gangsta boyfriend in tow. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:56 pm

CheRRy CoLouRed FunK ‏@_DarkMavis  2h2 hours ago
@siamesey @soniapoulton @thecarolemalone the apology /correction should have been prominent enough that it would be known about...  #McCann

Funny the only people that don't seem to have known about it were the armchair defectives and the wannabee Investigative Journalist. Why, it's almost as if everyone else said nothing and just left the haters to make total tw@ts of themselves, isn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 6m6 minutes ago
@K9Truth @SoniaPoulton I think the media have lots to answer 4 including frisels production team allowing a sex offender on the ob with MM

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@dminnimouse @K9Truth what's that?

Some 'investigative journalist' she is, not knowing that the man that was moaning about Madeleine McCann getting so much attention was a convicted sex offender - or nonce, to use one of their favourite words.

That was YESTERDAY'S news; one gets the distinct impression Soya doesn't actually keep track of what's going on in the world because she's more interested in Bob Marley Weed, and being right-on and edgy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
Interview? @skymartinbrunt We're tracking owner of these. Why did she get anonymity but not #brendaleyland ? #mccann

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 B24oL6aIgAAK2U6

Has she tried not-Bennett's? It's full of short, dumpy women that wear black leggings. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Of course they do and we have seen the pictures.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:38 pm

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 2h2 hours ago
Second LOL price went to same pretend journo for inventing a brand new method of identification #mccann

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 B21RiiECcAAItiH

That's funny. rofl

I don't know why Soya and her hater posse are getting their panties in such a bunch, anyway. The REAL police know the whole story, and that is what counts, not what an internet lynchmob of fantasists imagines.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Of course they do, Bonny.  biggrin

The talents of the posse know no bounds. Oh hang on a minute, since so many of them do have ankles like that, they know who they belong to?

Can you imagine that the police have now widened their tactics to include full scale ankle line-ups. 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 am

I am sure no-one will be in the least surprised to see that not only is Soya anti-Semitic, she is also sympathetic to Muslim extremists. Probably nothing to do with politics, it's something that often occurs with women that have self-esteem 'issues' and rotten taste in men. Especially when they're paranoid conspiraloons into the bargain. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:52 am

Cornelius ‏@SetCarryFlag
@SoniaPoulton I voiced my disappointment re OFCOM on the Icke forum. Many did. Icke bowing to establishment? What?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@SetCarryFlag I was in the actual meeting. ADL, Allen and Icke were all for it! I said we had to fight it. They won!

So, did she decide to destroy Icke TV out of spite because she 'lost'? Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2h 2 hours ago
@TeddyShepherd @Coldwater3As I have had no response from @missingpeople about Kate as Ambassador. Arrogance not to answer. And foolhardy.

Deluded, self-important, no-mark. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Coldwater3As it is indeed on 18th. I have asked Martin Brunt if he or Sky will be there but so far no response. Strange that.

Yes, strange indeed, that successful people can't be ar@ed with hassle from loser nobodies. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 41m 41 minutes ago
If I said lots of Islam-hating rhetoric I would be much more successful than I am. But hey! Who needs popularity when you have decency?

Some people would definitely benefit from being forced to wear burkhas by their menfolk. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Jesus Christ. Who does this woman think she is? And what did she expect Missing People to say?

No proper journalist would behave with such bad manners. But then she probably doesn't purport to being proper. How could she?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 pm

She's no journalist, she's utterly charmless, and none too bright. I don't think many had even heard of her till the Icke TV business - I certainly hadn't. Now she's latched onto the McCann case in the hope of making a name for herself; she's actually following in a long line of losers, failures and Pied Pipers.

I don't think it's even dawned on her that we're all laughing at her and her anger management 'issues' - just look at how many people she's abused and threatened this week for failing to fall in line with her barked orders. yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
@TeddyShepherd @Coldwater3As @missingpeople I have a team and they do not mess!

How can you not laugh when she's threatening to set her gangsta boyfriend on a charity that helps missing people, in the company of a particularly bad photoshopper, and a WUM pretending to be another WUM?

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 Looney-tunes-logo-primary
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:08 pm

She is even more barmy than first I thought. And what's she doing on Twitter #McCann anyway? That's a place for intellectually challenged nutters. And the likes of me when we haven't got anything better to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:09 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=100

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa

More chortling at this ongoing trainwreck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=125

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Quote:

I find her hysterically funny, but the best of all was when she somehow grabbed the microphone at some random protest or other and had a little rant. Then when the Green Party Leader wanted her microphone back, Poulton told a complete fib about not being the kind of person who likes to grab the microphone and handed it back. When the real speaker tried to thank her, there was a slight problem. Only the mate she was there with knew who Poulton was and she had to tell everybody else so they could thank her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBUT7h_VTE0iyDaMjdTmqxa56jfi-vz5_OvuoKJu0_tdhVWzfo
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's no Bob Woodward is she?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:00 pm

She isn't even a Ron Burgundy. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

bb1 wrote:She isn't even a Ron Burgundy. Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 53m 53 minutes ago
@_DarkMavis @Randomleigh1 @SoniaPoulton - @thecarolemalone has zero humility, cannot admit she was wrong. #shewillhavetooneday #mccann

And why should Ms Malone? Her error was corrected WEEKS ago. It's typical of Soya's shoddy, p*ss-poor 'research' that neither she nor her hangers-on had bothered to read it.

As for Soya....

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 8 Look-at-Me
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Er.....why would anyone want to do that, Bonny?  She doesn't actually look camera ready.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum