JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  lily Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's no Bob Woodward is she?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:00 pm

She isn't even a Ron Burgundy. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

bb1 wrote:She isn't even a Ron Burgundy. Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 53m 53 minutes ago
@_DarkMavis @Randomleigh1 @SoniaPoulton - @thecarolemalone has zero humility, cannot admit she was wrong. #shewillhavetooneday #mccann

And why should Ms Malone? Her error was corrected WEEKS ago. It's typical of Soya's shoddy, p*ss-poor 'research' that neither she nor her hangers-on had bothered to read it.

As for Soya....

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Look-at-Me
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Er.....why would anyone want to do that, Bonny?  She doesn't actually look camera ready.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

I saw someone refer to her as looking like Gandalf. Which is very cruel and insulting. To Gandalf.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1 hr 1 hour ago
The political debate on either side is infantilised with insults, smears and propaganda. No wonder we end up with such shit MPs and PMs.

Yes, insults and smears are terrible....

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
@kirstym01189085 sadly, true. I don't ignore the filth that is IDS. I chase him!

==

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1 hr 1 hour ago
Why the shock about #DavidMellor? He was always repugnant.

====

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
Yes, David Cameron is anus of the highest order

====

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4 hrs 4 hours ago
@kirstym01189085 Currie is pretty much everything I loathe in one steaming package of ugliness.

===

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4 hrs 4 hours ago
@Lennnny11 some words are fitting. I use whore to describe a certain type of man or woman, gender neutral.

Guess it depends on who is doing the smearing and insulting. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Precisely.  Some of us might also use the word whore to describe her where the media is concerned.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:08 pm

She seems to be angry with the entire world. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:18 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sonia-poulton-online-bully.html

She really knows how to make enemies, doesn't she? And a little bird tells me that rumours are flying that the REAL reason for her fall-out with Icke TV had little to do with money. No, it is being alleged that it's because Icke and co wouldn't back her up when she was reported to OFCOM for preaching the delights of weed. ..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR-DZOX_H50_-VTOLoM74FDqPBbHDmoJ7WBTPt8acr5Cz3ncX9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 pm

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/enforcement/broadcast-bulletins/obb25411/obb256.pdf

In its representations on Ofcom’s Preliminary View, TPV disputed Ms Poulton’s initial
representation that: “The People’s Voice had been supportive of a proposed
campaign to promote the legalisation of cannabis”. Rather it said that: “Her bias
towards the subject matter shown on the original broadcast did not leave TPV
management with confidence that subsequent shows planned with opposing views
would have been dealt with appropriately by Ms Poulton due to her established
personal views on the matter”.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
Lee Rigby to widespread, anti-democratic internet snooping...in several easy steps. Did you see that one coming?

simon bowyer ‏@bezz100 1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Well that's what their false flag bullshit was designed to achieve no?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@bezz100 I love it when people just get it!

How deranged do you have to be to even THINK like that? Or is she like that other horrid conspiraloon Spivey, and gets off on mocking the murdered Lee Rigby and his family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
The political debate on either side is infantilised with insults, smears and propaganda. No wonder we end up with such shit MPs and PMs.

Yes, insults and smears are terrible....

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  3 hrs 3 hours ago
@kirstym01189085 sadly, true. I don't ignore the filth that is IDS. I chase him!

==

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
Why the shock about #DavidMellor? He was always repugnant.

====

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  3 hrs 3 hours ago
Yes, David Cameron is anus of the highest order

====

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  4 hrs 4 hours ago
@kirstym01189085 Currie is pretty much everything I loathe in one steaming package of ugliness.

===

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  4 hrs 4 hours ago
@Lennnny11 some words are fitting. I use whore to describe a certain type of man or woman, gender neutral.

Guess it depends on who is doing the smearing and insulting. Pcorneater

INFANTILISED? What does that mean?

I can't even call her a moron. She doesn't have that many brains.

Anyway, not that important because no one is listening.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Infantilised?  Oh, she probably thinks it sounds American or something?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm

lily wrote:Infantilised?  Oh, she probably thinks it sounds American or something?

It means Mothers killing their babies. I hope it was an error of typing. But I somewhat doubt it. She thinks that we are all stupid, and don't understand English.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 B3UgW5mIMAAAyAZ

That should give her plenty of Ranting material.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 pm

biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 pm

What a surprise, she doesn't like the rich, successful and beautiful Angelina Jolie either:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 19m 19 minutes ago
@Rachieevs I have never really taken to Angelina Jolie. She always looks like someone shoved a stick up her ass. Bit uptight for my liking.

Who was it that said something yesterday about insults, smears and propaganda? Oh yes, it was Soya, who starts every day by insulting a whole new bunch of people.

Strangely, the targets of her bile are often attractive, successful, women.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:11 pm

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 O-ANGELINA-JOLIE-570

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Untitled1

It's strange, but I know who I find stunning.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 am

bb1 wrote:xxxxxxxhttp://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sonia-poulton-online-bully.html

She really knows how to make enemies, doesn't she? And  a little bird tells me that rumours are flying that the REAL reason for her fall-out with Icke TV had little to do with money. No, it is being alleged that it's because Icke and co wouldn't back her up when she was reported to OFCOM for preaching the delights of weed.  ..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR-DZOX_H50_-VTOLoM74FDqPBbHDmoJ7WBTPt8acr5Cz3ncX9

And Lee Ryan got done for selling weed
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:11 pm

He got done for a bit more than that, muratfan....

Mr Ryan, 54, hit the jackpot in March 1995. At the time he was awaiting trial for handling stolen cars.
Nicknamed the Lotto Lag, he was jailed for 18 months for the offence six months after landing the jackpot.

The first British lottery millionaire to end up in prison, he served nine months of his sentence.
He says he was ‘a monster then’ and his win saved him from descending into serious crime, claiming he had been on the verge of carrying out an armed robbery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829793/Lotto-lag-Lee-Ryan-reveals-s-blown-6-5million-1995-jackpot-win-flashy-cars-mansion-lives-tiny-flat-South-London-homeless-lodgers.html#ixzz3KGoIqnPb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Soya starts the day by hating working class people, as a change from hating young, pretty, successful women:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
#BlackFriday I wake to see media images of people fighting over fridges & widescreen TVs. Momentarily, I can see the upside of depopulation.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:29 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@vitalvoterviews @KathyShaw1 @PennyMordauntMP good question. A hash tag couldn't possibly have any power, could it?

No, it couldn't. Hashtags these days are the haunt of self-important obsessives, that have the bizarre idea that telling other self-important obsessives what they want to hear - that they are wonderful, wonderful people who are changing the world, and that everyone is listening to them, is important.

In reality, few people could give a flying one about hashtags these days. Apart from the police and security services, of course, who find hashtags handy for keeping track of nutters planning riots, etc.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:01 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=125

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby Jayelles » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Some fascinating stuff there. Looks like Soya's yet another Billy Bullsh*tter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:54 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1h 1 hour ago
Will be talking on Radio Five Live shortly about why I loathe #BlackFriday #CyberMonday and the madness that takes place around them.

Soya imagines failed meejah tarts, conspiraloons and gangsta fans know what's best for poor people, forgetting that if she doesn't want to get into a wrestling match for big TVs, no-one is forcing her to.

Amazing how many of these right-on, edgy types imagine they are entitled to tell the rest of humanity how to live, despite them being failures themselves. Or maybe that's why they're so patronizing? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum