JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:38 am

Cornelius ‏@SetCarryFlag
@__StuartB__ @Broomleigh What better place to hide than in plain sight? Remember, all TV is a facade, all MSM lies but the NET=TRUTH #mccann

The net is Nutter Central more like, where any WUM can say anything for attention and be believed by gullible idiots, where the most bizarre allegations from multi-id hydra trolls are believed by gullible idiots, and where ageing 'music journos' can play nasty games to revive their non-existent careers and be believed by gullible idiots.

They would be better employed asking themselves why there is wreckage strewn from one end of the McCann-hating world to the other since Soya graciously decided to 'help' with the Truthseeking. And remember what happened to Icke TV.

Not, I hasten to add, that anyone is going to complain if Soya's 'help' does the same to Hateworld as it did to Icke TV. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:59 am

My, my my! Good to see people hanging onto things that may come in useful some day!

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1082p60-sonia-poulton-exposed-part-2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:01 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1091-sykes-take-on-a-versus-b-antis-in-a-big-punchup-with-antis

Yes, most people are putting their money on Team Bennett winning this one. Especially after he goes digging around in last night's shenanigans from Team Soya.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10 mins10 minutes ago
@fiorifan @w_nicht @missingpeople oh my. This is getting serious. That's the fourth person blocked for asking #mccann questions.

Note the sly, duplicious use of the hater meme, 'asking questions'. Which actually means spreading smears and lies, and causing hassle.

Newsflash - no-one has to put up with harrassment from hater nutjobs. Last time I looked, this was still more or less a democracy, and the haters have NO right to act like the Gestapo and demand that total strangers ANSWER QUESTIONS OR ELSE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7387

Sonia Poulton Challenge
Postby tigerloaf » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am

(snipped quote)

In the absence of any response (and this woman can hardly claim that she is ever reluctant to interact with others online) are we to presume that her demands to know the identity of the author of the dossier are in fact simply an attempt to get the person's details in order that she can conduct some kind of abusive attack? After all it is becoming increasingly apparent that many claim to have suffered in this way at the hands of Sonia Poulton so it would seem very possible.

Quite.

Oh, and 'Ms Screech'.........So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 205943
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Missing PeopleVerified account
‏@missingpeople
We're here to support families of missing people and will block anyone who tweets what we consider to be personal attacks on individuals.

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 Hands-clapping-applause-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Missing PeopleVerified account
‏@missingpeople
We're here to support families of missing people and will block anyone who tweets what we consider to be personal attacks on individuals.

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 Hands-clapping-applause-smiley-emoticon

So MissingPeople must be IN IT. But then they would be. The name gives them away, DON'T IT.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Odd how the McCann-haters all have this unjustified sense of entitlement, is it not? No, actually, they are NOT entitled to harrass, bully, bad-mouth and smear people who want nothing to do with a shower of nasty loonies like them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:23 am

Looks like Poulton has lost the plot completely now, and is obsessed with what Pillock thinks of her -

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Bubberts @DaSteelMan I don't get involved with all of your battles but I have been forced to defend my good reputation against Pillow.

She had a good reputation? Who knew? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Bubberts she always seems perfectly fine to me when she has spent three years lying viciously about me and other vulnerable people.

And since when was Soya 'vulnerable'? Too funny, her claiming the mantle of victimhood sisterhood. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:30 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 14 hrs 14 hours ago
Islamophobes are having multiple orgasms on Twitter. They love nothing more than something to re-inforce prejudice. More tragic, the better

No sympathy for the victims - she's more concerned in case someone hurts the feelings of the perpetrators.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Soya appears to have NO sympathy whatsoever for the victims of the Paris killers- she was more upset about what Farage had to say about it.

And then it was back to talking about herself and her 'trolls'.

Here's a thing.

If detesting a death cult masquerading as a religion, if being utterly revolted by cartoonists armed with dangerous pencils being gunned down by cowards, makes people 'Islamophobic', then I am happy to say I am 'Islamophobic'.

I do hope all us millions of outraged 'Islamophobes' don't make Soya cry, or distract her from talking about herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 pm

More 'Islamophobia' for Soya to be outraged about:

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 B6x_Z5yCQAEEI-k
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1082p60-sonia-poulton-exposed-part-2

sketti ‏@Psketti 9m9 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Just wondering if you got around to disclosing that secret info you had on @davidicke at all and if so got a link please?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Psketti it's a legal issue at the moment, out of my hands, will let you know when I know.

12th of Never, due to her allegations about Icke having about as much truth in them as her allegations about the McCanns and others = ZERO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 pm

She cannot be right in the head, surely?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:23 pm

No, with many others, I am beginning to suspect she isn't the brightest lightbulb in the multi-pack. That this:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 14 hrs 14 hours ago
Islamophobes are having multiple orgasms on Twitter. They love nothing more than something to re-inforce prejudice. More tragic, the better

Is her reaction to the murder of magazine staff by jihadists is a good indication there is something far wrong with her.

As for that business of her ghouling outside Leyland's former home, and at the hotel where she died - what on earth was she doing that for?

The answers to Leyland's demise are in her private life, and on her computer/s. Both of which are the domain of the REAL police, and off limits to airheads on ghoul tours.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Is Poulton inhabiting the same world as the rest of us?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:12 pm

I doubt it very much, frankly. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:18 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7387

Re: Sonia Poulton Challenge
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

I may have to be more direct in my questioning of her then. Perhaps I should doorstep her?

Might not be a good idea, as her boyfriend seems to be awfully fond of waving his favourite firearm at 'enemies'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Can't think why SP doesn't want to answer tigerloaf's questions. She isn't going to get bitten.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 am

For once, Bennett has done something useful, and laid out exactly why the whole 'Hollie Grieg' business is a particularly nasty, sick hoax:

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p130-sonia-poulton-update

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:35 pm

And yes, if Poulton had the slightest shred of credibility or decency, she would disassociate herself from these disgusting people and apologise to their victims.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 21 Ryanas10

Lovely banner Poulton's boyfriend has got, nothing threatening about that at all. Rolling Eyes

Anyone 'doorstepped' aka harrassed by Poulton and the gang would be well advised to dial 999 for the REAL police, for their own protection.

And she's still worried in case events in France make people 'antiIslam'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago
How helpful and timely #ParisShooting has been to mass agendas #guncontrol #deathpenalty #facistrule #AntiIslam RIP #CharlieHebdo

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh, of course! She has to be against gun control because her ex-jailbird boyfriend is so fond of firearms! And she's too dumb to notice that its the jihadists that are handing out death sentences and fascist rule.

Can't she naff off and knit balaclavas for ISIS, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 pm

So whose side is she on? I am having some difficulty in working that out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 pm

She's just an apologist and enabler, IMO, Sabot, they are ten a penny in the keeping it real, edgy, right-on, world. She didn't even have the guts to stand up and say that slaughtering cartoonists is evil, her first reaction was to start handwringing over 'Islamophobia'.

She may well be one of those that can't face reality, and has to convince themselves that every atrocity is a 'false flag' with 'amputee actors'. So much easier to delude yourself with conspiraloon shite, and denial, than face the fact that there are ideological crazies on the loose that would shoot her without a second's thought when she was in Sloan Square buying polka-dot diaries.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum