JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  lily Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:27 pm

She didn't even have the guts to stand up and say that slaughtering cartoonists is evil, her first reaction was to start handwringing over 'Islamophobia'.

Doesn't that silly woman know that Muslims in the real world are denouncing those atrocities?

Silly me. Of course not. She is too stupid to understand that......... Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 22 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:15 pm

It must gall Poulton and her fan club that Martin Brunt is one of the reporters in Paris right now; it does rather demonstrate how inconsequential they all are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh you mean, that Martin Brunt is a proper, professional TV reporter like what she aspires to?

Is he screeching and yelling silly questions at people over there?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:36 pm

No, he's in the area of the Jewish grocery that was attacked, and is very calmly and sensibly trying to keep track of what is going on - as is Kay Burley, another one the loonies hate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Ah, thank you for that, Bonny. I guess the loonies prize the screechers in this world.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm

I see Bennett's caught her telling yet another outright lie about the 'Hollie Hoax'. What's in it for Soya, that she is still going along with this horrible exploitation and vicious, demonstrable falsehoods?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:38 pm

And one of the victims of Hollie's Barmy Army has spoken out on not-Bennett's:

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
Post  Sylvia Major Today at 6:00 pm

I am Sylvia Major one of the wrongly accused people in the Hollie Greig case.

I would just like to add to this that Sonia was more than willing and ready to assist with the slurring of the names of innocent people, and her interview, which was most uninformed with Robert Green made things worse.  That is why Robert Green was arrested, she was encouraging a convicted criminal to air his views (ones that he was ordered by a court of law not to).  Sonia was passed masses of evidence before she interviewed Robert, but not once did she bother to question him or me.  

I always thought that a journalist would more than jump at the chance at interviewing both sides of 'a story'.  I contacted Sonia and asked her if she wished to meet me, I had no reply, in fact when she aired her show, she said that I, and others concerned were hiding from her.  That could not be further from the truth.

I too reserve my judgement on any work that Sonia does/will do, as she does not like to be questioned, and anyone that does is labelled as a troll.  On the other hand, Sonia thinks she has the right to doorstep people and ask them questions.

People like Tony, amongst others too were duped by the Hollie Greig Story, but at least they had the guts to stand up and say that they had been duped and apologise.  I think I might wait a long time for an apology from Sonia.   I would still be willing to meet her, but I think she realises that it would not further her career any more by doing so.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Oh my! Poulton should slink away into the slime she has come out from.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:16 am

Kanjin Tor ™️ ‏@xugla 9h9 hours ago
"Millions of us are living in terror of brown envelopes arriving from the DWP" - Sue Marsh 2011

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@xugla I've went into shock when I heard this news.

Might be a better idea if she went to a remedial English class. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:27 am

bb1 wrote:
Kanjin Tor ™️ ‏@xugla  9h9 hours ago
"Millions of us are living in terror of brown envelopes arriving from the DWP" - Sue Marsh 2011

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@xugla I've went into shock when I heard this news.

Might be a better idea if she went to a remedial English class. Rolling Eyes
Confused.com. What brown envelopes? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 am

Brown envelope from the Department of Work and Pensions, LL. Probably telling the 'shocked' recipient to get a job or else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:36 am

bb1 wrote:Brown envelope from the Department of Work and Pensions, LL. Probably telling the 'shocked' recipient to get a job or else.
Ah, right. Always had a job so I missed out on that. I feel depraved deprived of something - or other. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:42 am

They aren't all past retirement age. Some of them have almost certainly never had a job. Amazing that they can all afford computers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 am

Has anyone figured out yet how Soya earns a crust, especially now she seems to have lost her high-paying jobs in the MSM?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

bb1 wrote:Has anyone figured out yet how Soya earns a crust, especially now she seems to have lost her high-paying jobs in the MSM?

Now there's a thought. Benefits? A Wealthy Backer? A Sugar Daddy? Just asking questions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 am

I doubt it very much, Sabot. She must be the only woman dumb enough to hook up with a Lottery millionaire AFTER he's been to jail, and blown the whole lot on shiny toys, guns, and dubious schemes in Kyrghistan, or wherever it was.

Can you really see a rich bloke putting up with that shrieking and conspiraloonacy? She isn't even easy on the eye - and she's knocking on a bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:46 am

Oh, and there's still no sign of her apologising to the victims of Hollie's Barmy Army. Says it all about her non-existent integrity, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt it very much, Sabot. She must be the only woman dumb enough to hook up with a Lottery millionaire AFTER he's been to jail, and blown the whole lot on shiny toys, guns, and dubious schemes in Kyrghistan, or wherever it was.

Can you really see a rich bloke putting up with that shrieking and conspiraloonacy? She isn't even easy on the eye - and she's knocking on a bit.

True. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Can't be good for her to be so perpetually angry. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:20 pm

No it can't be, Bonny. Other people must get sick and tired of her pretty quickly too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:55 pm

IMO, her current fan club should never, ever be allowed to forget one thing that says everything that's needed about Soya.

HER FIRST REACTION TO THE MASSACRE OF CARTOONISTS AND WRITERS IN PARIS WASN'T TO CONDEMN THE KILLERS.

IT WAS INDIGNATION BECAUSE  NIGEL FARAGE SAID SOMETHING SHE DECIDED WAS 'ISLAMOPHOBIC'.

Strange, strange priorities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
I apologise for sins every white, British, Christian woman has ever committed or plans to commit in the future. That's fair, no? #Islamhate

She's off her bl**dy head. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 pm

How many people have just died in France?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Edward Freeman ‏@Bf28Edward
@SoniaPoulton Not at all, and Islam hate is not the issue although it does exist. But the main terror threat we face is from radical muslims

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
@Bf28Edward I don't believe that but I know you do.

Must be nice in the world she lives in, all rainbows and unicorns and polka-dot diaries. I really don't think silly bints that are jihadist coddlers have anything much of value to say on ANY subject.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Amen to that, Bonny.

What a blo*dy fool she is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum