JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:44 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 26 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Isn't it a bit worrying for Poulton that the 'star' of her fillum has been shown up to have been LYING when she said this:

Prior to the screening of the October 2013 Crimewatch, he has me to put my name to a very lengthy letter demanding that the program be withdrawn. I politely refused because I, and no doubt thousands of others most definitely wanted it to go ahead
!

Did Mutton think, for one minute, that Bennett wouldn't have copies of the volumes of corrrespondence?

Not a very good omen, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:10 pm

So, Soya's gun-toting boyfriend is a member of at least one of the FB hate cesspits. No danger of bias there, then? Or is he just collecting info on them on her behalf? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu ยท 57 mins 57 minutes ago
@1335robin I don't believe #mccanns so they track everything I say, as they did with #BrendaLeylandRIP

Hard to decide which is funnier, the paranoia or the delusions of importance. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 pm

The delusions Bonny.

They don't even know who in the heck she is. The weed tells Mutton that they do.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu ย ยท ย 57 mins 57 minutes ago
@1335robin I don't believe #mccanns so they track everything I say, as they did with #BrendaLeylandRIP

Hard to decide which is funnier, the paranoia or the delusions of importance. Hahau

That isn't even all that funny. That is delusional. Who does she think she is? A fat, past middle aged, drug raddled loser.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:43 pm

And Hutton admitted herself that she's bi-polar.

This could all of course be the mania side of my bipolar lol, but I'm putting it down to the superfoods

Remember, her allegations about those nuns were proven in court to be false. She even told a pack of lies recently about Bennett, which takes some doing. He's quite bad enough without drama queens making FALSE allegations.

I have NO idea why she imagines the McCanns 'track everything she says' - I doubt if they know she even exists. Their delusions of grandeur stop them seeing themselves as they really are.

As the cabaret.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Was she actually sued?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 pm

She tried to sue them, and lost, Sabot. I recall at least one former pupil joined Myths and said outright that Mutton had made much of it up.

I don't know where the truth lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:54 pm

bb1 wrote:She tried to sue them, and lost, Sabot. I recall at least one former pupil joined Myths and said outright that Mutton had made much of it up.

I don't know where the truth lies.

Well, if she lost then she obviously didn't prove it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:11 pm

No idea, Sabot. I don't read mis-mems, so can't really comment on any of that.

She did, however, quite undeniably falsify what Bennett wrote to Crimewatch. A foolish move, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Sonia Poulton โ€@SoniaPoulton
@Lennnny11 @tweeting_police @B_balou important to understand that doorstepping for this doc is not some kind of revenge but necessity.

IMO, anyone being hassled by her and her hang should instantly call the REAL police. In view of the lowlives she associates with, they will be more than happy to deal with her and her ex-jailbird boyfriend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sonia Poulton โ€@SoniaPoulton
@Lennnny11 @tweeting_police @B_balou important to understand that doorstepping for this doc is not some kind of revenge but necessity.

IMO, anyone being hassled by her and her hang should instantly call the REAL police. In view of the lowlives she associates with, they will be more than happy to deal with her and her ex-jailbird boyfriend.

Necessity? By whose authority?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:01 pm

who is she intending on doorstepping?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Anyone she points and shrieks at, as usual, Rhodes. And Sabot is quite correct, she is in no position of authority or employment to harrass anyone, she's just a no-mark blogger and YouTube maker. She's no more authority than Hi-de-Ho.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

In other words, she is another failure. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@hondo1650 @tweeting_police @Lennnny11 @B_balou @SweepyFace that's for the viewer to decide, I merely relay what people want addressing.

Looks like she's appointed herself head of the lynch mob. Or Witchfinder General. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:47 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@hondo1650 @tweeting_police @Lennnny11 @B_balou @SweepyFace that's for the viewer to decide, I merely relay what people want addressing.

Looks like she's appointed herself head of the lynch mob. Or Witchfinder General. Pcorneater

She has decided what should be addressed and which people should be listened to.

Look at Me, MSM. This is how proper journalists behave. Ha!
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Oh dear. Looks like yet ANOTHER of Poultry's chums is in legal trouble:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-stand-trial-over-falsely-5014759

A man has been ordered to stand trial charged with falsely accusing Tory MP Ken Clarke of indecent assault.

Benjamin Fellows, 40, who claims to be an actor, alleged the former Cabinet minister, 74, touched his private parts when he was a teenager.

He is thought to have alleged it happened in 1994 while he was working undercover for ITV current affairs show The Cook Report.

Fellows, of Olton, Solihull, who is accused of perverting the course of justice, has been granted bail ahead of a plea hearing at the Old Bailey on July 20.

Prosecutors said they will not apply to ban any mention of Mr Clarke, the MP since 1970 for Rushcliffe, Notts.

Remember Soya boo-hooing over him at Christmas after he was arrested for skipping the country - and foolishly came back?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ยท Jan 20
@SaucyViolet hello darling! I take it you've heard about #page3 ? Honoured to have been an #alternativepage3 thank you x

Fearless investigative churnalist gets pwned by Murdoch press. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Said F. I. C. is today swallowing down all the bollox being spun by Bennett's chum LEN PORT. F. I. C. appears to be incapable of sorting chaff from wheat and WUMS with agendas from reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:03 pm

No apology from Soya for being fooled by a Sun marketing stunt? Doesn't say much about her judgement, frankly. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 29m29 minutes ago
Just discovered a Wikipedia page was made for me and has allowed a David Icke fan, who edits Wiki, to slur me on there. Is that right?

Another Free Speach but only for me hypocrite. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Good innit? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:30 pm

The only 'bile' I can see on it is her endless fights with other people. She really seems to have her knife into other women, especially if they are successful and attractive.

Oh, and popular, like Halle Berry and Joanna Lumley.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Jealousy is such a ridiculous trait. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum