JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 pm

One of Poulton's victims seems to be having a word with the idiot that fell for Poulton's nonsense. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  lily Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Interesting, Bonny. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 am

Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@Teresacooper @SoniaPoulton @tomcheshiresky I'm happy to be compared & contrasted with SP. IMO her approach is unprofessional & reckless

Yup. And she's left a long trail of bleeding victims behind her as she climbs the ladder of MSM acceptance and fame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 am

Poulton seems to be irresistibly drawn to convicted criminals, what with her thuggish boyfriend and her latest twitterchum. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:49 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 14h 14 hours ago
I'm a MSM journo. I work across ALL platforms. As long as it's my words and image, that's cool. It doesn't stop me criticising where needed.

The idiots she's currently manipulating needn't complain when they're backstab and tossed aside as so many others have been.

And when they protest, she will go on Sky again and call them 'trolls' who are trying to stop her truth-seeking - she's done it to many, many others as she claws her way up in the mainstream media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:57 am

gojam @gojam_i_am · 16 hrs 16 hours ago
@tomcheshiresky @JimGamble_INEQE Her poisonous online personna is based on playing the victim and yet she associates with some of the worst.

gojam @gojam_i_am · 16 hrs 16 hours ago
@tomcheshiresky You've got no idea what a kick in the teeth that is for all of her victims @JimGamble_INEQE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:01 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=350

I think now the journo has seen pics of her bf tweeting pics of guns at people, egged on by her, he might have other thoughts.

Poulton isn't the victim, she and her clique are the perpetrators. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 B83M5V7CAAIDuMp

Most people would regard that as clear proof of the bullying by Poulton and her clique.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Nothing to do with her. It's him, innit.

PS. He'd better watch his back. She'll stab him when it all goes wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:23 pm

She seems to have forgotten that she joined him in threatening an 'enemy'. She may be about to find out that she may have got away with intimidating abuse victims, but those that have been around the McCann case for a while are less easy to bully.

The idiot that let her on Sky pretending to be the 'victim' should be sacked for failure to do any research, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 pm

No, we aren't as easy to bully, Bonny. We've been coping with it for too long. And we are on the side of right.

I still remember the first time I was bullied, nearly eight years ago. My first ever Forum Post was an entirely innocuous post about Innocent until Proven Guilty, in The Express Forum, and I was leapt upon by a ravening hoard. I retreated in shocked horror, until I thought, "I ain't having this." That's what set me off on this long and often weary path.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Oh, clearly, you should tell the Sun all about the abuse you got from Amaral supporters - I wonder if the Amaral supporters were paid to attack you?

You could get your photo in the Sun, smirking, and you'd get a few €€€€€€€€€s from them, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:56 pm

The Mirror Forum wasn't too bad as it was well Moderated. But 3As was something else. Definitely Amaral Supporters on there. I don't know if they were paid, but they frequently scared the shite out of me. As it was I was getting stronger by then, and learning to answer back.

Sorry, I don't do smirking. So do you think The Sun might be interested? I could do with the Euros.

Nope, don't even think about it. I might come across as a decrepit old fool, and you can bet it won't be flattering.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 7h 7 hours ago
@LeeTaylorRyan sent this today. Who is Faye? And why is Janet Scharenborg aka JustStanding3 so obsessed with me?

Er, maybe because Poulton and her gang have trashed the woman - an abuse survivor - all over the internet? And Poulton, with the utmost hypocrisy, made a few quid from the Express trashing the woman further?

And she isn't the only one Poulton and her clique have done it to - as her hater fans would know, if they bothered to do the most basic research on their new idol.

Oh well, they can't say they weren't warned, when Poulton backstab them to further her longed-for career with Sky.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · 10h 10 hours ago
@Papa___Rico Justice is a tree, a noose and a short drop

~ sez the ex-jailbird.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:35 pm

He does seem to be obsessed with ways in which to kill people.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 am

And, inevitably, Poulton's latest Best Friend is Laffinthug. She really does seem attracted to unsavoury men, doesn't she? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:29 am

bb1 wrote:And, inevitably, Poulton's latest Best Friend is Laffinthug. She really does seem attracted to unsavoury men, doesn't she? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I had an unsolicited and very unpleasant PM from him many moons ago. He said that he despised people like me. Very odd, since he knew nothing about me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 am

He's a horror, so is bound to be irresistible to her.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/248474/Vile-troll-s-warning-to-McCanns

Sean Hyland, 50, was cautioned last year over hateful remarks he made about Kate and Gerry McCann and their spokesman.

But when we confronted him he vowed to carry on with his campaign of sick comments.

The steel worker insisted he was “no conspiracy nut” but he could face fresh police action if he continues with his messages.

Hyland posted offensive comments and also left messages on the answerphone of McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell.

Poulton seems drawn to revolting males any sane woman would steer clear of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 2m2 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @Teresacooper @tomcheshiresky No Im not, Im asking you did u or did u not doorstep the mother of a missing victim?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@JimGamble_INEQE @tomcheshiresky It's not for you to tell me how to do my job. You are very much a person of interest in this. Now leave.

Who the HELL does she think she is? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:35 pm

She is such a liar. It's all coming out now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 2m2 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @tomcheshiresky So u can tweet questions but when one is difficult for you u suddenly consider ur audience. Thanks.

Yup. Her Imperial Majesty Queen Soya can point, shriek, smear and harrass as much as she wants, but none of the peasants are allowed to question her. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  2 mins 2 minutes ago
@JimGamble_INEQE @tomcheshiresky I am going to have to block you Jim because your are an unnecessary distraction from my aims. Take care.

How very dare one of the peasants interfere with Queen Soya's plans!

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 World-Domination-by-Catastrophe093

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 pm

The correct way to approach Her Imperial Majesty:

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStbIyiwCuH5sGceukDaHAKlA7pI1X3K6SdELxs5hNyzAcyKvb3CQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan ·
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves

Oh, the irony.....or is Her Imperial Majesty just hiding in plain sight? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next