JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

+4
Max
lily
bb1
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:28 pm

yes bb1, I wonder what more will be discovered about him.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Goncsecurity

Wonder what happened to that 'company'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Oh.... to provide consulting, research and analysis in the field of criminal investigation.  

Someone may know?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Goncsecurity

Wonder what happened to that 'company'?

I think it went into the melting pot of The Court sequestration, along with The Jaguar. The Jaguar was owned by The Company, and there was 5,000 Euros therein.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Empty Former vice Sporting accused of having data referees

Post  Max Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Img_7510

Cristovao PJ uses pressure on the referee

Former vice Sporting accused of having data referees.

By  John Tavares

Days after 2000 euros have been deposited in the account of the assistant referee Jose Cardinal - 'trap' attributed to Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, on trial for this case - Sporting received the Maritime for the quarterfinal of the Cup. In this game, then 'vice' of Leo club was involved in new controversy. "Do you know who I am? I am the PJ", played yesterday in court the referee Artur Soares Dias, referring to Cristovao's words in the tunnel at half-time after his expulsion. "At the time, I did not know who he was (...). He gave me less correct words, was a stranger in an area where he could not stand, and asked a PSP officer to identify it. Then I considered him sent off. Then he said he was PJ "reported the international referee of Porto, still advancing that felt unsafe after becoming aware that the Leo's leader - former PJ - was in possession of a list of personal data, including bank accounts, household and others. "I received calls from people who did not know and installed alarm and cameras at home," said the official. The feeling of insecurity is shared in court by the other nine judges who yesterday testified, all frightened by the list and for the disclosure of personal data on the Internet . All denied having had an unusual reception in Alvalade. Some admit to having received sweaters and mascots, common situation in other clubs. In court also deposed a lawyer who lived with Cristovao in 2008 and 2009. It has provided legal services in Primus Lex company, headed by the accused. He worked Rui Martins, who will have made ​​the deposit money at Cardinal bill at the behest of Cristovao.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/cristovao_usa_pj_em_pressao_a_arbitro.html

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Case plaintiffs in the Cardinal proved confusing

INVOKE ANOTHER LIST THAT WAS ON THE INTERNET

10 September 2015 Of | 05:01

What yesterday was to be tried and will continue to be on the 28th, with the listening Duarte Gomes is the alleged possession of a list of personal data of 33 referees, assistant referees and observers by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

But the confusion was permanently installed at the hearing the plaintiffs compensation for moral damages, for these, mostly, always call on another list that walked over the Internet, named 25 referees and that will result from piracy site APAF.

The confusion led even the intervention of the president of the group of judges, Marisa Arnedo, who had to bring order to the inquiry, given the difficulties that respondents showed in understanding what was being judged.

They were also heard yesterday André Campos, Ignatius Pereira, Joaquim Freitas, Jose Lima, Nuno Manso and Bertino Miranda, in addition to witness Paula Morgado, who worked with PPC in Primuslex company.

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/nacional/1a-liga/sporting/detalhe/demandantes-no-caso-cardinal-mostraram-se-confusos-973929.html

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 pm

My friends, take a look at:

http://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira_liga/artigo/2015/09/09/indefinicao-de-dados-sobre-arbitros-marca-julgamento-de-paulo-pereira-cristovao

uncertainty data about referees brand judgment Paulo Pereira Cristóvão
The next trial session will be held on 28th of this month.

The session today the trial of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, former vice president of Sporting was marked by uncertainties in the statements on a list of personal data of referees in 2011/2012.

After the morning session have been heard referees Artur Soares Dias, Jorge Sousa, Vasco Santos and Rui Silva, who revealed to feel unsafe after being released a list of personal data of 25 referees in the 2011/2012 season, afternoon were six to respondents in this case assistant referees.

During the session, the referees were repeatedly alerted either by a lawyer of the Portuguese Association of Football Referees (APAF), Maria João Fortunato, either by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão lawyer, Paulo Farinha Alves, the testimonials and the lawsuit filed by the referees would be due to the possible establishment of a list of data of the arbitrators by the former vice president of Sporting, and not by disclosure on the Internet after the site of APAF have been 'hacked'.

Given the uncertainty present in a few moments, the president of the group of judges, Marisa Arnedo, had to intervene to question the assistant referees André Campos, who replied in person, and Inácio Pereira, Joaquim Freitas, Jose Lima and Bertino Miranda via videoconference.

They assumed that they had knowledge of a list, in which not everyone had his name attached, but caused changes and fears in their lives due to the release of data that could affect their families and property.

In addition to the referees, the afternoon also testified Paula Morgado, former companion of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and former employee of two companies of the same, which, for more than once appealed to the law of professional secrecy not to respond.

The former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is being tried by a qualified swindling crime, another of money laundering, two embezzlement plus a wanton by computer media, an illegitimate access and, finally, a slanderous denunciation aggravated.

The next session of the trial of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is scheduled for September 28, in which it should continue to hear testimony from officials.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:49 pm

"Do you know who I am? I am the PJ"

Classic! From a gangster that got kicked out of the PJ over a rape allegation, and the theft of €800 from the PJ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:50 pm

"Paula Morgado, former companion of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and former employee of two companies of the same, which, for more than once appealed to the law of professional secrecy not to respond.",

the former companion of cristóvão more than once appealed to the law of professional secrecy not to respond.", this seems to me that she is hiding something about cristóvão.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Ah yes, well spotted, Pedro!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

about: "Do you know who I am? I am the PJ", this is truly an arrogant comment with the impression of trying to make a threat. you cristóvão can shove that comment up your ***.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks guys for bringing us more info on that wonderful good friend of Amoral.  What an a-hole.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:08 pm

My friends, this was taken from Record newspaper:

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/nacional/1a-liga/sporting/detalhe/caso-cardinal-soares-dias-revela-altercacao-com-pereira-cristovao-973813.html

Cardinal case: Soares Dias reveals altercation with Christopher Pereira

Artur Soares Dias, Jorge Sousa, Rui Silva and Vasco Santos were the witnesses heard early on Wednesday at the Campus of Justice in Lisbon in another session called If Cardinal, whose central figure Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

In the process, 32 figures related to arbitration and represented by a lawyer of the Portuguese Football Referees Association (APAF), ask for a civil compensation for moral damages to former vice president of Sporting, claiming that it had to establish a list with your data personal.

Again, the testimony did not change a lot from each other, highlighting the Soares Dias to reveal an altercation with Pereira Cristóvão in Alvalade also a meeting that involved the Maritime - Case Cardinal is framed by a match between the two clubs but referring to the Cup of Portugal.

"I never had special treatment in Alvalade, or received gifts, but once I remember Pereira Cristovao was in the tunnel area and asked the police to identify, because they did not know him. He wanted to make their presence felt and identified as part of the Judicial Police, saying 'you know who I am, I am of the PJ'. I told him I did not know, or wanted to know and I considered him sent off, "said the Porto arbitrator who, on Case Cardinal in Specifically, revealed:

"I felt that my family could be at risk at some point, some elements who like sport have incorrect behavior. One of the things I was installing surveillance cameras at home."

In turn, Jorge Sousa confessed he was "perplexed, worried and upset," and added that, in its arbitrators, "the feeling was revolt, disgust" about something "deplorable, deplorable and disgusting."

"I felt in danger knowing that there was someone who knew where he lived. I have a daughter and was complicated to have someone at the door. I was worried about what could happen. I do not want anyone waiting for me at the door to attack me," he confessed Rui Silva.

Already Vasco Santos added another detail: "In Alvalade I was offered sweater with my name and age and also a mascot of Sporting was Luís Duque [Sporting SAD administrator at the time] that made me the offer, saying either was. attention towards the referees. "

"I was astonished to learn that there was data that put us in danger. I was afraid and changed my routines and my family. In suspected street everyone and avoided walking with my three year old daughter on the street," he stressed.

It is recalled that at the initiative of APAF, a group of 33 referees require compensation of one thousand euros each to Pereira Cristóvão for moral damages.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:39 am

09/29/2015 08:50

Referee describes terror that lived

33 football judges ask for compensation Pereira Cristóvão.

By Miguel Curado

The international referee Duarte Gomes recalled yesterday in court, the true horror he felt when he learned that was part of the list of individual contacts (addresses, bank details, computer addresses) that fell among the former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristóvão . "I was afraid for me and my wife and son and reinforced surveillance," explained Duarte Gomes, referring to the period 2011-2012. Besides Duarte Gomes, testified yesterday - in the trial of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and Victor Viegas, accused of aggravated fraud and money laundering, among others. - Three assistant referees and two observers The testimonies were provided under the claim for damages, made outside the criminal proceedings, for 33 referees, assistants and observers. Ask 33,000 €. The data are listed withdrawal of the Portuguese Football Referees Association that have been used by Christopher Pereira to access to the banking information of the assistant referee Joseph Cardinal, who received a deposit of € 2,000.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/arbitro_descreve_terror_que_viveu.html

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 am

Thanks, Max - appalling stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:31 pm

the truth is, since we know that cristóvão is behind kidnaps, corruption, threats, thefts, that is no surprise.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 pm

We certainly do Pedro.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:37 am

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão even goes on trial for conspiracy

PEDRO DAYS SALES 11/16/2015 - 18:32

Defense has requested preliminary investigation of trying to avoid the trial, but Carlos Alexandre confirmed indictment of prosecutors on Monday. Group, with three officers of PSP, will have organized assaults.

Former vice president of Sporting and former Inspector of Judicial Police Paulo Pereira Cristóvão even goes to trial in a process in which it is accused, along with three officers of PSP, criminal association, abuse of power, violation of domicile per employee and forgery documents. In total, the case involves 18 defendants to which the Public Ministry still imputes qualified theft crimes, kidnapping and possession of prohibited weapon.The judge Carlos Alexandre, the Central Criminal Court of Lisbon, decided on Monday to send the case to trial after the defense of the former PJ inspector have required the investigation of the case to avoid this outcome. The judge confirmed the indictment of the prosecutor has been changed a few details relating to dates. The information was confirmed to PUBLIC by Judge President of the district of Lisbon, Amelia Almeida.
In July, a note published on the website of the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action on the Internet, realized that the accusation is stated that the "defendants acted in an organized and continuous way in time, planned and executed robberies in the Lisbon area and margin south". Also according to the prosecution, "the victims were, inter alia, traders and persons in respect of which they gathered information which indicated that they might be in possession of large amounts of money or goods great value."
Under the leadership of former PJ inspector, two other defendants and the three agents of the PSP will have collected information to decide which people and places to rob the group. "Then it was transmitted to other elements that made up the operating arm of the group, the necessary information so it could be gathered the necessary logistics to carry out the indicated rounds."
Already during the assault, these other defendants "pretended to be police officers who performed house searches, presenting documents identified as search warrants, which had been previously prepared / forged by one of the PSP officers."
Pereira Cristovao, who is under house arrest order for this process, was arrested last March in an operation of National Unity Against Terrorism (UNCT) PJ. At the same time, the former vice president of the Sporting is on trial in the case involving the assistant referee Jose Cardinal, being charged with aggravated fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, wanton by computerized means, the illegitimate access and slanderous denunciation aggravated.

PUBLICO Pereira Cristovao contacted the lawyer, but Paulo Farinha Alves was not available to testify

http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/paulo-pereira-cristovao-vai-mesmo-a-julgamento-por-associacao-criminosa-1714612

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 am

Former Inspector of Judicial Police and 17 other defendants will respond in the case relating to residential robberies

yesterday at 19:42 Writing / HR

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 80010

The former inspector of the Judicial Police Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and 17 other defendants go to trial in the related criminal proceedings with assaults in the area of Lisbon and South Bank, said the agency Lusa the Attorney General's Office (PGR). "The Ministry the public was notified of instructory decision in Case 32 / 14.1JBLSB, aimed, among others, the defendant Paulo Pereira Cristóvão. All defendants (18) were pronounced, "said PGR Lusa. Source linked to the defense told the Lusa agency 18 defendants were pronounced in full for the crimes they were accused, including conspiracy, burglary, kidnapping, prohibited weapon possession, abuse of power, violation of domicile per employee, document forgery. The instructory decision to take the 18 defendants, including three officers of PSP, the judgment was made ​​by the judge of the Criminal Center Court (TCIC), Carlos Alexandre, with the group was dismantled by the National Unit against Terrorism (UNCT) of the Criminal Police, in conjunction with the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DCIAP). "It appears that has now been delivered indictment of all defendants imputing to them the commission of the crimes for which they were indicted and accused", reads the dispatch of instructory decision that the Lusa had access.According to that order, "through violence and threats, notably through the use of firearms, the defendants sought to intimidate and dominate the victims to easily take ownership of their property and assets (...) to obtain an enrichment they knew to be illegitimate. "" The 'modus operandi' and violence demonstrated by the group in carrying out the acts described in the indictment, has created a general feeling of insecurity among the population living in areas where it worked, "says the order of the judge Carlos Alexandre. The judge also ruled that the former vice president of Sporting Pereira Cristóvão, and the remaining defendants, which include three policemen and cheerleader Leo Juve Leo, known as "Mustafa", "acted deliberately , free and conscious, in order to enrich at the expense of other people's heritage and knowing that money and property that have appropriated not belong to them and that they acted against the will and to the detriment of their owners."The order adds that, in relation the three police now pronounced (two men and a woman), all of them in office, "were well aware of the duties that the profession requires them and which, by acting in the manner described in the indictment, simulating act at the courts to enter the homes of the people offended with the mere intention of the intimidating and take ownership of their property, and violate their official duties, betraying the confidence and sense of security of the people it was supposed to ensuring, but who demonstrated a clear contempt and lack of respect."According to research conducted by DCIAP, former inspector of the PJ, two other defendants and the three officers of PSP, effectiveness of functions, collected information and decide which people and places to rob the group. After they were transmitted to other elements that made ​​up the operating arm of the group, the necessary information so it could be gathered the necessary logistics to carry out the indicated assaults, said the DCIAP at the time of the indictment. The DCIAP also revealed that, during the assaults, "the accused pretended to be police officers who performed house searches, presenting documents identified as search warrants, which had been previously prepared / forged by one of the PSP officers."

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/ex-pj/paulo-pereira-cristovao-vai-a-julgamento

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:04 am

former inspector of the PJ, two other defendants and the three officers of PSP, effectiveness of functions, collected information and decide which people and places to rob the group

How long has this been going on, and how many other police officers have been involved over the years?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

Er, what's with the photo on the link?

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/ex-pj/paulo-pereira-cristovao-vai-a-julgamento

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 12 Screen11

Is TVi trying to tell us something? Send a Hidden Message, mayhap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Of course they are.  Excuse me for a moment..... bouncebouncebounce
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

I wonder if any type of punishment will be applied to cristóvão pereira also the same to the other three arguidos, because so many words about the crimes, in the court, but no serious or deserved punishment.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:57 am

JillyCL
‏@JillyCL
@jontait42 It's all part of Team #McCann's smear campaign against Paulo Cristovao. #McCanns #PRopagandaMachine

Someone better tell the silly old fool - Cristovao (like so many of Gonzo's chums) is smearing himself quite nicely, without any help from some imaginary 'Team McCann'. #deludedoldfool#imaginaryfriendsandrellies
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next