JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection

3 posters

Go down

Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection Empty Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:50 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31669352
Victoria Soto, 27, was killed as she tried to protect her class of first grade students from gunman Adam Lanza. She was one of six teaching staff who died that day, along with 20 students, Lanza's mother and Lanza himself.

Since Soto's death the family haven't just had to contend with their loss. On a daily basis they receive hate-filled messages on social media, from a small group of people who say the fatal shooting spree didn't really happen.

Soto says fake accounts are regularly created in her sister's name - many attacking her dead sister, others casting doubt over the Sandy Hook massacre

See link for full story. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection Empty Re: Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 am

I know you stay away from these things, LL, but some of the material on the internet about Sandy Hook - and the Boston Bombing - is a disgrace to humanity.

You won't be surprised to know that some of the most disgusting McCann-haters are support it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection Empty Re: Sandy Hook: Victims family seek trademark protection

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 am

bb1 wrote:I know you stay away from these things, LL, but some of the material on the internet about Sandy Hook - and the Boston Bombing - is a disgrace to humanity.

You won't be surprised to know that some of the most disgusting McCann-haters are support it....
I know, it's like the morons who claim 9/11 and the London Bombings never took place. I have a theory why they behave like this but that's for me alone to know. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 pm

IMO, a lot of them do it because they cannot face reality. They cannot face the randomness of life and death. It's easier for them to convince themselves none of these atrocities actually happened, than accept that sometimes, their own life and death is in the hands of complete nutcases.

They need to tell themselves that there actually is a plan, and that because they are Good, then Bad things cannot possibly happen to them.

They overlap with the, BUT THEYYYYY LEFFFTTTT THEMMMMM ALLLLLOOOONNNNEEEE squad of McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Ah, they sound like control freaks?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down