JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

3 posters

Go down

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death Empty South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

Post  Lamplighter Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death Empty Re: South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 am

As well as a problem with rioters paid by Soros, the US has a problem with the militarised police, LL, as Lily will tell you.

This is one of the worst I've seen recently:

http://www.infowars.com/graphic-footage-surfaces-of-idaho-police-shooting-mentally-ill-pregnant-woman/

GRAPHIC FOOTAGE SURFACES OF IDAHO POLICE SHOOTING MENTALLY ILL PREGNANT WOMAN
Last summer, 35-year-old Jeanetta Rily was shot and killed in front the Bonner General Hospital by members of the Sandpoint Police Department
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death Empty Re: South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

Post  Lamplighter Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:16 am

I know there are problems with the police there, bonny, my younger son lives in the US on and off. I know he finds the gun culture frightening, both civilian and law enforcement. He said to me that he couldn't understand why the police didn't shoot to disable, not to kill. I don't either, when I was working there I remember some friends being shocked that I did not own a gun, even though I know how to use one. My philosophy, if required, is to hand over my wallet etc; mind you at 6'7" I reckon I looked rather intimidating!! Here the cops wear guns but they don't shoot at all and sundry, they usually shoot to disable unless there is no way of stopping the aggressor. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 am

I don't think 'shooting to disable' some deranged junky high as a kite on bath salts is going to help much, LL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/rudy-eugene-identified-as-naked-cannibal-face-attack-miami_n_1552249.html

But Vega said when the police officer yelled at Eugene to back away, the naked man merely raised his head "with pieces of flesh in his mouth," growled, and began chewing again.

The officer reportedly then shot Eugene once, but Eugene still continued to attack the man's face, prompting the officer to shoot multiple times until he was dead. The shooting and its aftermath were captured on surveillance video from the Miami Herald's parking garage, but police are still trying to piece together details and are asking witnesses to come forward.

That one was so high, he didn't even know he'd been shot.

This, IMO, is a different problem entirely. The US police are now semi-militarised and are thinking of the general public as 'enemies' and just plain shooting:

http://www.infowars.com/category/police-state/

If you go digging, you will find out that a lot of them have been training with none other than the Israeli police, and that attitude has, unfortunately, rubbed off.

http://www.infowars.com/conservation-officer-shoots-familys-miniature-pig-after-feeling-threatened/

They are also keen on shooting family pets - they are forever shooting dogs, and on this occasion shot a miniature pig.

I would suggest that supposed men that are terrified of miniature pigs and people in their nineties who are brandishing shoe horns:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385926/War-veteran-John-Wrana-95-dies-police-shoot-Taser-bean-bag-rounds.html

are too cowardly to be of much use to anyone.

No-one ever seems to riot over these, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 pm

A row of sighs................
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:09 pm

I do get the feeling Americans are being played off against each other, Lily. On one hand, you have rioters in the pay of Soros causing endless trouble over the pretty justified shootings of low-lives like Michael Brown.

On the other, you have heavy-handed, militarised police running rampant...but the first group say very little about it.

Ordinary patrolmen shooting thugs = burn the town down.

Out of control police shooting pregnant women, pets, ninety year old men = virtually no reaction from the Social Justice Warriors.

It's one of those things that makes my nose twitchy.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:21 am

An interesting piece on this subject:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-08/us-police-kill-more-civilians-march-uk-police-killed-100-years

The pic rather gets to the heart of the problem, IMO:

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death Screen-Shot-2015-01-30-at-12.44.27-PM-1024x576
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Pre Obama and post Obama.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't know just how he's done it, Lily, but he's set American against American, just like he's set a large chunk of the world on fire.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Divide and conquer is a passive-aggressive battle plan?  Sneaky and all that like him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:13 pm

That is exactly what he's done, Lily. It's maybe easier to see it from a distance as far as the US is concerned. He's managed to divide Americans, and got them treating each other as 'the enemy'. If they stopped arguing with each other for long enough, and all took a long hard look at what Washington has done over in the past few years, they'd burn the place to the ground.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm

I have never known people to be so argumentative over a president before and defend what he does......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:33 pm

My own opinion is that Obama gets away with it because of the colour of his skin, frankly. A lot of people seem to be scared to challenge him on anything because they are scared of being called 'racist', when the reality is that any president with whitish skin that had behaved like him would have been impeached long ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Maybe that was the idea knowing that?  Sorry, I simply don't trust anyone 'in bed' with G.S.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:45 pm

I was astounded when all that came out about Soros bankrolling so much of the trouble in the US, Lily - and nothing happened. I even saw the Coffee Party moonbats saying how nice it was to see a billionaire spending his money on social issues....

They just didn't get it at all, that Soros doesn't bankroll campaigns because he's Mr Nice Guy, he does it because he is a PoS that has profited from chaos and other people's misery all his life.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:52 pm

It might just be entertainment to him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down