JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 am

I'd sign that. On condition the US kept the pair of chancers. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 am

Dear me! Looks like Poulton and her harpies harrassed and intimidated that woman at the inquest based, as usual, on a pack of lies:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7664

Re: Interesting!

And this really is horrible:

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Screen12

No wonder Leyland's son was so disgusted when he found out about her internet activities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:36 am

Oh, and I see the Californian sleaze McFadden was photoshopping other people's tweets to cause trouble in her own name, never mind what she did as 'Kiki'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:37 am

Quote from the Myths thread:

So Brenda Leyland was not asking questions, Brenda Leyland was gloating about a young woman being scared after internet weirdos and conspiracy theorists posted her details online accusing her of being a prostitute and somehow involved in a conspiracy. Martin brunt and sky news were very kind not to discuss this on their segment. I wonder if Sonia poulton is going to include this delightful snippet to herself in her documentary.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@B_balou this is an evidence based documentary if people don't want to look a certain way in it then they should behave like decent humans

What, like not lynchmobbing members of the public at inquests? Not harrassing them so much they have to be protected from Soya and her harpies by court officials?

Seems to me that Soya is going to have to choose between disappointing her ghoulish groupies, and getting into career-ending legal trouble.

As ever, time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@B_balou @LoveRandomleigh we didn't go to house, she was in public domain. She said she wanted to do interview then left. She there to gloat

Dear me! Looks like Soya's a bit of a liar and a fantasist, like so many of her ilk. She has 'forgotten' that it is a matter of record at the COURT that she and her gang of harpies put a member of the public in a state of fear and alarm, and that that person had to be rescued from them by COURT officials.

And that it is also a matter of record at the COURT that one of those harpies, Ms Greasy Hair, had to be warned more than once by the coroner to behave herself and stop disrupting the hearing.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Some more good questions for Poulton here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7663

Quote:

Q 10 if this is about madeleines disappearance why are you interviewing people like Hutton who have nothing to do with the case?

===

Q17 do you think its a good idea to take a convicted criminal who claims anti McCann conspiracy theorists are actually soldiers in a war to interview vulnerable victims of crime?

Q18 do you think demanding interviews which are then refused means you have free reign to libel people?

Oh, this is a good one:

Q12 if you only started working on this after October 2014 why did you start asking the missing child's mother for an interview in February 2014?

Poulton been telling porkies to her gang of harpies, has she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:43 pm

No one should be surprised that the whole lot of them tell lies.  That is what their premise and so called 'facts' are based on.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Dear me! Looks like Poulton and her harpies harrassed and intimidated that woman at the inquest based, as usual, on a pack of lies:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7664

Re: Interesting!

And this really is horrible:

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Screen12

No wonder Leyland's son was so disgusted when he found out about her internet activities.

I feel so sorry for her sons having to see what their mother did.  If it wasn't bad enough to know that she had killed herself, then to have to read about her online sickness together with the encouragement she received.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Of course they intimidated that lady at the Inquest.  There was a good reason why she received immediate help and that it would have been discussed with the Coroner afterwards.

They show themselves up wherever they go.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

I've just seen this:

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Adey10

concerning Soya's antics.

Now, I am the first to admit I am no fan of Chris Spivey. I don't like the foul language, and I don't like the truly bonkers conspiraloonacy, or the 'false flag' nonsense.

However, a recent entry is a bit different:

xxxxxxxhttp://chrisspivey.org/make-no-bones-about-the-midgets-drones/

It mainly concerns Soya's chum Jones, aka the self-styled 'Outlaw' and his trolling activities. The comments in particular are interesting....some very nasty people are in the Poulton inner circle, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 am

ARY ING ‏@MaryFrancesFlem 5h5 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Hiya, When is ur documentary coming out? Tks

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@MaryFrancesFlem hello Mary, we are just waiting for Amaral decision from Lisbon and then we finish filming. Will have more details then.

It won't be seeing the light of day, then - unless it is PRO McCann.

And I seem to recall that last year, she was 'just waiting' for the Leyland inquest. Doubtless that version was binned, when she and her gang of harpies didn't hear what they wanted from the coroner.

Oh - I do hope she includes a segment showing Gonzo writing a large cheque in the latest version?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Also a bit about his fellow criminal friends.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:42 pm

So, a Guardian journo is also making a film about the case. Here's the bad news for the haters - Bennett has been talking to her, quote:

I can say that I am confident that Richard Hall’s film will be given a mention on Jenny Kleeman’s film, as by far and away the strongest and most popular documentary so far from a McCann-sceptic point of view.

I can also say that CMOMM is very likely to get a mention on the film, deservedly so of course as by far and away the best-read Madeleine discussion forum on the internet.

I have done my best to point out to Jenny that according to the new IPSO code of practice for the press and the existing OFCOM guidelines for the TV media, the film as a whole must be ‘fair’ and ‘accurate’ and that also applies to any individual or group of individuals mentioned in the film.

Finally, it is still, for a few more days, open to anyone, preferably someone from a professional background who can give a good, concise, polite and articulate summary of what they believe about the case and why, to talk to Jenny Kleeman on the record and explain their views. Contact can be made with her via the contact details on her website: http://www.jennykleeman.com/

Excellent idea, encouraging the resident nutjobs to pester the poor woman with their conspiraloon Theories! thumbsup

And he still hasn't grasped that 'most read' does NOT mean the same as 'most agreed with'. MOST people read the hounders just to see how stupid they can be - and then go back to check that they haven't been hallucinating, they really have read that load of rubbish.

Bennett should also know by now that describing the hounders as VILE TROLLS, CONSPIRALOONS, etc, IS fair and accurate - the Press Complaints people have already ruled on that.

PS - I do hope Ms Kleeman saw the firebreathing dragons stuff, that's just the kind of material to show McCann haters in a really good light. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:45 pm

PS - I wonder if the Guardian film will mention that Bennett was chucked out of UKIP for extremism? The Guardian can be odd about that sort of thing....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Can't wait.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 am

Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
Post Richard D. Hall Today at 12:53 am

Just to be absolutely clear. As a previous poster correctly pointed out.

I did agree to be interviewed for the Kleeman film, and I gave 3 simple conditions before I would take part.

1. I get to see and approve the finished piece
2. The focus of the film is on the facts of the case
3. They give links to my documentaries within their documentary

Kleeman and the Guardian refused to agree to these simple conditions.

At the Nottingham lecture where Kleeman showed up outside with a cameraman, I was the last person out of the building because I take down the set and the stall and load it into the van when everyone has gone. When I drove out of the venue she was still at the entrance with the cameraman making it clear she wanted me on camera - after refusing to agree to my terms.

So, from a genuine, real journo, that conspiraloon demanded that:

1. Whatever was broadcast had to be pre-approved by him - presumably, he intended to censor anything he didn't like.

2. His idea of 'facts' and the REAL police's idea of genuine facts are world's apart - his bear little resemblance to reality, and are little more than a smearfest.

3. Why on earth would the Guardian give free advertising to his anti-McCann propaganda?

Away with the fairies, the whole lot of them. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:54 am

Nice bit of snobbery from Bennett. Presumably, it would be even better if only UKIP-ers spoke to Ms Kleeman? Middle class failed solicitor types, mayhap, none of the lower orders like posties and shopworkers? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:08 pm

The Steel @DaSteelManX · 25 mins 25 minutes ago
As a forthright, honest, transparent and non-anonymous speaker in the #McCann case, it's only natural my views are wanted by journos.

If it's starring Steel and Bennett, what's not to like about Kleeman's forthcoming documentary? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie
@Papa___Rico Can you bear to think what this will make us look like? all the good, decent people on here and these 2 speak for us? #mccann

Creatures like her, that sing the praises of the Moors Murderers, are neither good nor decent, and need no help from anyone to look like bottomfeeding scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:10 pm

bb1 wrote:
Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
Post  Richard D. Hall Today at 12:53 am

Just to be absolutely clear.  As a previous poster correctly pointed out.

I did agree to be interviewed for the Kleeman film, and I gave 3 simple conditions before I would take part.

1.  I get to see and approve the finished piece
2.  The focus of the film is on the facts of the case
3.  They give links to my documentaries within their documentary

Kleeman and the Guardian refused to agree to these simple conditions.

At the Nottingham lecture where Kleeman showed up outside with a cameraman, I was the last person out of the building because I take down the set and the stall and load it into the van when everyone has gone.  When I drove out of the venue she was still at the entrance with the cameraman making it clear she wanted me on camera - after refusing to agree to my terms.

So, from a genuine, real journo, that conspiraloon demanded that:

1. Whatever was broadcast had to be pre-approved by him - presumably, he intended to censor anything he didn't like.

2. His idea of 'facts' and the REAL police's idea of genuine facts are world's apart - his bear little resemblance to reality, and are little more than a smearfest.

3. Why on earth would the Guardian give free advertising to his anti-McCann propaganda?

Away with the fairies, the whole lot of them.  yernuts
Who does he think he is?  James Cameron?  

The delusional wannabes really do think they are important don't they?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 32m32 minutes ago
@jennykleeman @real_zm_ That's clearly a lie as you've asked him to follow you so you can message him ! #McCann pic.twitter.com/Q70CkDxgMe

Oh good, now Butler the Thief is hassling Ms Kleeman. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, and most people would agree that if there's one thing Butler is an expert on, it's lying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 30m30 minutes ago
@jennykleeman David Steel and Tony Bennet do NOT represent me,you have scraped the bottom of the barrel if you include these 2 in #mccann

No, not really. Neither Steel nor Bennett have sung the praises of Myra Hindley, like her. Or been convicted of defrauding their own elderly parents, like Butler. Or got their ego massaged by the Sun, screeching about enjoying 'trolling' and squishing', like Hutton.

Now that's the bottom of the barrel...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Bennett sez, of Ms Kleeman:

After all, with over a million views to date of Richard Hall's 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann' (and tens of thousands more now viewing 'The Phantoms'), she has a newly awakened and well-informed group to add to her admitted, currentlly existing 'huge community of doubters'.

They too will be watching her production with great interest, and unless she gives a fair report of his film, there will be an outpouring of criticism from all of Hall's old and new supporters

In short, she will be on the receiving end of the all-too-familiar hatemail and abuse when she fails to follow the script the McCann-haters think is their right and entitlement.

Fortunately, few people pay any attention to what they think about anything these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next