JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

Post  lily Fri May 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Is lying Montclair one of those women of 'a certain age' that Gonzo likes to take to dinner?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted'

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Oh, the ones with red lipstick and fur coats? Wouldn't surprise me, Lily, considering the porkies she's told for Gonzo over the years.

But today's bare-faced lying should win some kind of prize.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Translation of the original letter of complaint:

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

Excellency
Dr. Guilhermino Encarnação
Faro's Director of the Judiciary Police

Faro, 23/12/2007

Dear Sir:

As you know I'm the wife of the Coordinator of Criminal Investigation Gonçalo Amaral, with whom I have a daughter minor of age, with 4 years old, named Inês Sofia. You know also that Inês Sofia is living temporarily with her father.
By the present way I want to expose to you:

1. As agreed with my husband, Inês Sofia should spend Christmas with me, since last Thursday, day 20th. In that day, I contacted Gonçalo by mobile phone, and I was informed that Inês was with him, in trip to Coimbra and would only return on the following day;

2. On Friday 21st, I called again my husband, around lunch time. He informed me they were still on trip and at soon he arrive to Faro he will give me Inês. I waited until 8 PM without any news and Gonçalo never answered my phone calls. I then decided to go to a pub where I encountered Gonçalo and other colleagues of him consuming alcoholic beverages, asking him by Inês Sofia, he answered, visible drunken, that “she was resting” and that he will give me the child the following day. Then he departed, driving an Audi car from the police.

3. On Saturday 22nd , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inês in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death. I abandoned the place.

4.Today, Sunday 23rd, and after numerous attempts, Gonçalo never answered his phone and he is not at home.

Unfortunately, this situation is not a unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help. Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inês Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal

The logs confirm that such a letter was indeed received.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Yes, one of those.  biggrin

She really must hold Gonzo's donors in contempt knowing they believe her lies.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Notice how readily she lied and smeared people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Definitely.  She defends him too quickly. 

She may have stars in her eyes.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 5:28 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=25

Quote:

Really, if that rant is him being 'calm' then no wonder his wife once wrote to his bosses asking for protection.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Utterly astounding that Monclair could so readily make a totally false statement like that.

Does she think no-one in the UK knows about Gonzo losing his case against Marcos Correia, and being ordered to pay costs? The legal action in which he failed to mention any of this, choosing instead further humiliation and debts?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Is it more like that they expect Amoral, and in particular his mouthpieces, to be believed without question?

Let's face it, we have seen it in action for the past several years now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 15, 2015 7:52 pm

hey amaral, you are the only one who ruined yourself due to your despicable behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 pm

hey amaral, answer me this: why didn't you admitted it (when you were a pj coordinator) following the moment you was informed about the abduction from the 5A, instead of acted with such disrespect, lack of concern, with contempt, instead of act in a disgusting way through your despicable behaviour? But, I know the answer: it was much more important for you to become a celebrity, also to feed your lust for easy, dirty fame and fortune (which was always your only main purpose) due to your insane behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Why are the Gonzo fans not demanding to know why he did NOTHING about the children that were assaulted in their beds, in the PDL area?

Why did he try to keep that swept under the carpet, only for the PJ to reveal that, not only did they know about the assaults, they had DNA from the attacker?

Why are all those haters that pretend to care so much not utterly outraged by Gonzo's gross dereliction of duty?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 15, 2015 10:52 pm

about: "Why are the Gonzo fans not demanding to know why he did NOTHING about the children that were assaulted in their beds, in the PDL area?

Why did he try to keep that swept under the carpet, only for the PJ to reveal that, not only did they know about the assaults, they had DNA from the attacker?

Why are all those haters that pretend to care so much not utterly outraged by Gonzo's gross dereliction of duty?"

because antis use amaral's insanity as fuel to feed their own insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 15, 2015 10:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Why are the Gonzo fans not demanding to know why he did NOTHING about the children that were assaulted in their beds, in the PDL area?

Why are all those haters that pretend to care so much not utterly outraged by Gonzo's gross dereliction of duty?
Why?

Because they luuuuurve him.  They have been told to bow down and worship at the feet at the most amazing cop EVER.  They are obedient worshippers.

Look at how they believe every lie they are told......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 11:10 am

..And the Gonzo-worship is still going full blast. Who knew so many people were desperate to give money to convicted perjurers - Jeffrey Archer missed a trick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat May 16, 2015 11:13 am

big true:

"Because they luuuuurve him. They have been told to bow down and worship at the feet at the most amazing cop EVER. They are obedient worshippers.

Look at how they believe every lie they are told......". these insane freaks are a bunch of ********.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 11:13 am

Stucky bleats:

So when did the mccanns first know about the Cipriano case then ?

Oh, about five minutes after the British Embassy people arrived to stop Gonzo doing a repeat, I should think.

Unless Stucky thinks the Embassy staff don't read Portuguese papers?

Police officer made arguido in the process of assaults against Leonor Cipriano Expresso

An official of the PJ of Portimão is the seventh police officer to be implicated in the process of alleged assaults on the mother of Joana.

18:00 Friday, May 4, 2007

Gonçalo Amaral, coordinator of the Judicial Police in Portimao has been made an arguido in the process investigating the alleged assaults on Leonor Cipriano, which occurred in October 2004. The woman complained of having been beaten by punches, kicks and with a cardboard tube during "informal inquiries" that ocurred without the presence of a defense counsel and without the knowledge of the Public Prosecutor who investigated the disappearance of the child, the eight-year-old daughter of Leonor.

Goncalo Amaral was then coordinator of the PJ in Faro and this is why he has been made an arguido. Six inspectors of the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism are also arguidos and have already been acknowledged. Four were not recognized by the complainant, who identified the other two but exonerated them of any assault. Leonor Cipriano was sentenced to 16 years in prison for the murder, co-authored with her brother, of Joana. The child's body was never found.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/policia-arguido-no-processo-das-agressoes-a-leonor-cipriano=f109569

Amaral should never, ever have been allowed anywhere near the McCann case - indeed, in most countries, he would have been suspended pending his trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat May 16, 2015 11:23 am

big true:

"Amaral should never, ever have been allowed anywhere near the McCann case - indeed, in most countries, he would have been suspended pending his trial.".

while suspended, amaral should have been arrested.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 11:25 am

Some interesting thoughts here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=50

on just who in the UK has been feeding Gonzo material for his whine-a-thon....

I think Bennett and all the other misfits were compiling their 'counter arguments' to the Judge's verdict within minutes, and inundating whichever unfortunate person is his lawyer at the moment with reams of reasons why Amoral is right and the judge is wrong.

It's all there - the 'neglect 'mantra; the 'partying with their friends' mantra; the 'if you don't stop this now others will do it' mantra; the 'my 'uman rights supersede' everything' mantra; the 'free speech' (but only for me) mantra; the 'Mighty British forcing its will on poor, weak Portugal' mantra; the 'the twins will turn on their parents when they're old enough' mantra' the 'I was a lowly, humble, honest Dixon of Dock Green policeman just doing me job, g'vnor' mantra; the 'martyr' mantra; the 'I've only got one pair of underpants and piece of garden string to my name' mantra; the 'the judge must be in on it' mantra.

Which gives rise to another thought.

Exactly what is the role of citizen churnalist Donn, aka Lime_Harry of the hounders, friend of some of the leading haters, in spreading this muck as wide as she can and presenting the resulting manure as TROO FACTS?

Is she, like so many of the haters, exploiting a missing child to big herself up, in the hope of finding more rewarding work than pitchforking on an ex-pat rag?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 11:51 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=50

Natasha Dunn of the Portugal Resident drags her digital rag further into the mire......not content with joining a hate forum ( Yes you did HarryLime even if you later 'forgot'about it) she has then been publicly high-fiving Leanne Baulch on twitter.

All most unseemly for a (cough) 'impartial journalist'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 16, 2015 12:26 pm

I am almost tempted to make a donation, with the message, "GO GA GA."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 12:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 16, 2015 12:37 pm

I'm thinking of donating this.  LLGonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 Segni-il-emoticon-con-lettere-della-bomba-1838946
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 12:41 pm

I'm sure I've still got some of these knocking around somewhere...

Gonzo finally admits it- 'Madeleine McCann was abducted' - Page 2 Port-ID148-100
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 16, 2015 12:50 pm

RETURN OF THE KING ‏@hondo1650 4h4 hours ago
Now why would team #mccann need to freeze t assets of one man Goncalo Amaral just wanting to help get answers to a missing child? SUSPICIOUS

Not 'suspicious' in the slightest, just prudence by the Portuguese court - NOT by the McCann family.

Because here's the thing.

Long before the McCanns ever set foot in Portugal, Gonzo was already notorious as a serial debtor, spendthrift, liar, and all round waste of space.

If his fan club ever bothered to actually READ legal documents, they would know it was the many people in Portugal that Gonzo owed money to - banks, the taxman, his own brother - that first seized his assets.

Not the McCanns.

Why do they think Gonzo is actually pretty unpopular in Portugal, where they know all about him, and what a wrong 'un he is? It's only stupid, nasty, ignorant Brits that imagine he is any kind of 'hero'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next