JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  lily Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:13 pm

She is not going to want to look like an ignorant hater now she's going more main stream?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Oh Dear. Silly woman. This is what comes from lack of research. And we can all give that back in Spades. We have been here for eight long and stressful years. Probably because we care.

She is just a nasty fool who thought she could ride on the back of Internet idiocy. But please, for Christ's sake, bring it on. I am tired of waiting.

But it will never happen. Too bleeding libellous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 pm

She's also getting a fair bit of work on daytime telly sofas now, I gather - not that I seen them, I would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch fluffy crap like that. She won't want to endanger those cosy gigs as a social commentator by openly pitchforking the family of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:47 pm

bb1 wrote:She's also getting a fair bit of work on daytime telly sofas now, I gather - not that I seen them, I would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch fluffy crap like that. She won't want to endanger those cosy gigs as a social commentator by openly pitchforking the family of a missing child.

Ha ha. I have watched a couple. In the interests of research, of course. Booorrriiingg, and entirely facile. But sadly, I have become addicted to her making a pillock of herself. Can't wait for the next one.

The fact that she has put on a tremendous amount of weight is neither here nor there. biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:09 am

Who's this fawning over Sonz? Doesn't she know that's Mutton's job?

Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777 1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking forward to seeing you on #skynews in about half an hour! talking children, teens and confidence, have a great day! x

Sonia Poulton retweeted
Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777 1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking forward to seeing you on #skynews in about half an hour! talking children, teens and confidence, have a great day! x

Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777 4m4 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking lovely have a great day! xx

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 Screen15

'Lovely'? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 am

Oh look, there's more!

https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.moncrieffe/videos/vb.1075703773/10205972799653841/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe
Sonia on Skynews today talking teenage confidence! XXX

[video of Sonz looking lovely and talking about some soshal isshoo]

No wonder she hasn't time to finish her fabled 'documentary'! Working for that nice Mr Murdoch must come first!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:13 am

bb1 wrote:
Who's this fawning over Sonz? Doesn't she know that's Mutton's job?

Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777  1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking forward to seeing you on #skynews in about half an hour!  talking children, teens and confidence, have a great day! x

Sonia Poulton retweeted
Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777  1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking forward to seeing you on #skynews in about half an hour!  talking children, teens and confidence, have a great day! x

Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@CherylM777  4m4 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Looking lovely have a great day! xx

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 Screen15

'Lovely'? Pcorneater

Quoting myself as it's on the previous page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Pcorneater  I note she didn't mention one of the main reasons for the lack of confidence in many teenagers....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 6h6 hours ago
@robert_mctavish we're releasing the official trailer on Sunday to mark #BrendaLeyland's passing. Don't jump to conclusions

FFS! Sick, b*tch! mad

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 3h3 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton great stuff! can't wait to see it, nice touch releasing it on Brenda's anniversary, did her family suggest that?
====

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@robert_mctavish No. That's my feeling. Pls note that's the trailer not full film. This has been a phenomenal journey, bigger than thought.

====

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 3h3 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton but Brenda's family have allowed you to use her anniversary for the launch right?

====

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
@robert_mctavish it's not a launch Robert, it's a tribute but I'm not discussing her family on Twitter. They've been hurt too much.

Translation into non-vulture - she hasn't been given any such permission, hasn't even discussed the matter with Ms Leyland's family, Poulton's just going to go ahead and exploit the anniversary of her death for her own ends.

@robert_mctavish @LoveRandomleigh don't associate with trolls, Robert. Especially ones who go to Brenda's inquest to gloat! #caughtonfilm

That would be Ms Greasy Hair, who disrupted the inquest? No, seems not - it's that woman that had to be smuggled out because of the threats from Poulton and her posse...

Irisheyes smiling ™️ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 6h6 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @robert_mctavish how ironic, straight from the keyboard of one of the biggest trolls on twitter.
Gloat, how so? #McCann

Irisheyes smiling ™️ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 6h6 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @robert_mctavish I'll just add this tweet to the ever growing DOSSIER, of your unprofessional behaviour on twitter #McCann

Sounds like she may have a good case to clean Sonz out of every penny she's ever earned from Rupert Murdoch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=775

Brenda's family couldn't put enough distance between the likes of Poulton and the rest of the trolls that they didn't even attend her inquest. And I think it's plain to see why her funeral was a private affair to stop the clowns from turning it into a circus
!

Yes, no doubt Ms Greasy Hair and the gang would have disrupted the funeral service, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Of course they would.  They're too sick to understand how their actions affect people.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:32 pm

But....but....they're seekers of troof'n'justice, Lily, they are entitled to have their anti-social, vicious behaviour applauded!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Joana Morais ‏@JoanaAMorais 7h7 hours ago
Anyone being contacted by UK film companies or UK journos beware of what happened with @summersandswan @SkyNews #sweepyface #mccann

Does that include the ones that have been in constant contact with Murdoch employee Sonz? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:58 pm

bb1 wrote:But....but....they're seekers of troof'n'justice, Lily, they are entitled to have their anti-social, vicious behaviour applauded!

Here, let me do that.   bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
I like the #austerity lie being revealed as ideological hogwash but I still believe that politics are the problem, not the solution #Corbyn

It probably sounded good in her head. rofl rofl rofl

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
@catherinehedges she's great, thank you, minor thing but the staff were ace. Lu loved Dismaland!

---

#dismaland was amazing. £5 entry, sold out every day & millions brought to local economy. A sharp lesson for greedy theme parks.

Might have known she'd fall for that pretentious tw@ttery. Pcorneater

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 24m24 minutes ago
TV producer called about a debate. It sounded like something #KatieHopkins would love. I asked if she'd been invited "oh God no, she's done"

That'll be the Katie Hopkins that has just got the HUGE contract with the Mail, and has her own TV series on a real TV channel, as opposed to an imaginary one?

Oh, this is good!

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 11 Screen18

Marvellous - she's publicly linked herself to the Gonzo Scrounge Fund! Excellent news!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:20 am

On the subject of Ms Poulton:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=800

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Exactly half of the following statements are confirmed truth. The others are very strong rumours, but even all of these are based on proven facts. I leave you to work out which are which.

Sonz fans really do need to read that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 am

Bennett has helpfully, for once, dug out Sonz' old tweets about her fillum - and very revealing they are, too.

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p740-sonia-poulton-update

This is a gem:

556037797988298752|Fri Jan 16 10:38:36 +0000 2015|@ TheLargeToad well we are going to need that. I am grateful to production company who have been prepared to fund it before broadcast deal.

ORLY? rofl

535093574384517120|Wed Nov 19 15:33:44 +0000 2014|@ IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ thecarolemalone absolutely. I often refer to you as 'the first Brenda' in production meetings #mediaattack

She's more often referred to as, Butler the stalker, parent-abuser and thief, but hey ho!

There are many gems from troofseeker Sonz in there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 9h9 hours ago
Happy Birthday #GonçaloAmaral denied free speech, assets frozen, marriage destroyed but public are behind him #mccann

What a complete idiot that woman is. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Bonny, stop.  roflroflroflroflrofl

Is it the free speech or the public behind him part that makes you laugh most? roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:11 pm

The whole thing, Lily - she doesn't even know WHY his assets were frozen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 pm

He sat down on an icy cold seat and that is how he ended up as the Patron Saint of.......?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:20 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:53 pm

More reason to be worried about him?  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 am

But does it work? Has he cured any Piles? Is this the reason they are all chucking their money at him? Not that I really need to know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:39 am

I think it's just splendid that a walking disaster area like Sonz has plonked herself so firmly on the Gonzo bandwagon. What could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next