JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Forker sticks up for Sonz:

Kate McCann has never explained why she did not answer the 48 questions at such a crucial time, immediately following her child's alleged abduction

I thought the armchair defectives had all read the police files?

Obviously not, or the haters would know Mrs McCann had to put up with insulting 'questions' about the NHS shift system, etc., from the Gonzo squad no less than FOUR MONTHS after her child was abducted.

Do the haters actually know anything - except, We hate them doctors, we love Big Rocky Rock Goncalol?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 13 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Amonrosier @findmadeleine to be clear, I'm not accusing McCanns of anything I am saying there are many inconsistencies that need addressing

Then why not try REALLY reading the police files, instead of sucking up the pish and propaganda, the stupid videos, the half-assed bile churned out by the haters?

Why not try doing some ACTUAL research? Compare Gonzo's book of lies with the files, and see just how much he has invented, and is still repeated as Troo Facts by haters? Or is that too much like hard work?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Sonia Poulton Retweeted
Darren Harper ‏@sanctionedman 4h4 hours ago
Darren Harper Retweeted Daily Mirror
Nothing to do with the excellent investigative journalism by @SoniaPoulton and others then? #mccann

Sonz preening herself - as if there is anything to be proud about in today's events?

And what 'investigative journalism'? Since when was a rear view of a rather well upholstered, middle-aged woman, coupled with what appeared to be a dubbed voiceover, 'investigative journalism'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=825

e: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby Rob1 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Why did Sonia Poulton ask Kate a question whose answer has been known for 8 years?

Kate refused to answer 48 questions on the instruction of her lawyer.

Does Sonia Poulton fail to understand this answer?

Did Sonia Poulton's poor research fail to discover this answer?

Full post at link.

Poulton didn't even seem to know Team Gonzo conjured up those stupid 'questions' FOUR MONTHS after Madeleine was abducted. There is no mystery about any of it, as Poulton would have known if she'd done the most basic fact-checking, instead of listening to the likes of Ms Greasy Hair and the attention-seeking drama queen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Ah but listening and acting upon the ignorant haters rantings is more exciting to her than the truth.  She is akin to the poor man's Jeremy Kyle.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:42 am

Well spotted!

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=825

Ever had a nagging question in the back of your head that just wont go away?

The one 'pull factor' in this clip is the expectation of having to hear what Kate said to Sonia at the door. Which brings me to the door. Why would Kate open the door to Sonia? We've all seen the threats directed at the family, surely she would be more security conscious. Which makes me believe that Kate wouldn't open the door to Sonia! And that got me thinking...

In preparing the documentary for release, Sonia did mention on more than one occasion that the footage is being edited. And then I had a Eureka moment. :idea:

Go have a look at the clip again. There is no evidence that Kate actually opened the door to Sonia. You see a black screen, a door noise (who says it's the door opening!) and then the next clip is the door already open with Kate partly obscured by the door and Sonia talking to her. I would suggest that Sonia has been doing some crafty editing. If she denies this, then she could quite easily just show the unedited footage to assure us that she hasn't been making use of underhandedly editing tactics.

Yup. IMO, the supposed 'questions' section has been dubbed in a studio. Assuming that's even the McCann family home, Sonz could equally well have been pretending to sell double glazing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Assuming that's even the McCann family home,
There is a blurred nameplate to the left of the shot, anyone know of a way to enhance it so we can see the name of the house?    As I remember, the McCann house is called Orchard House?    LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:30 pm

I think so, LL, but to be honest, I can't be arsed playing around with it. It's so easy to fake these things nowadays, and that video is of such poor quality, there are endless ways it could have been messed with.

IMO, none of it passes the smell test, but it's so badly done, it could all be bogus.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:42 pm

That is their home.  There are the green and yellow ribbons on the lamps outside the door.  The nameplate is Orchard House.

For all we know Kate closed the door on her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 12h12 hours ago
Heading to #ThisMorningITV to talk about #children #internet and #paedophiles Should make for a lively debate.

Sources say she made a bit of a t*t of herself. Still, good to know her video antics aren't interfering with those cosy daytime telly sofa gigs!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8h8 hours ago
@DaveMacfadyen nerves were hit. So be it. I wasn't made to say what only makes the masses feel comfortable. Some people just don't know

'The masses'? How right-on, edgy, alternative and deeply, deeply patronising. The viewing 'masses' pay for her £90 polka dot diaries from Sloane Square, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Well, we are all sitting here with bated breath waiting for the rest of it.

Personally, I think that was it, and there isn't any more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Put it this way, lawyers won't let her libel be shown because they won't want the people airing it to be sued and lose.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:53 pm

You can't believe a word these attention-seekers say about anything. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 23h23 hours ago
@MrsWaspie @AfterTheLie it's hard not to LOL at the chaos being played out for us all to see!

Sonz thinks hurting the familes of missing children is LOL-worthy. Says it all. And just think back to the way adult survivors of child abuse were set against each other.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 pm

She's heading for a big fall.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:42 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=850

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby scoobydoo » Tue Oct 06, 2015

Ha, poulton went on this morning harping on about Perez Hilton daring to shower with his own child, and she got a slating on twitter. Her fame is such that she was refereed to as blonde lady on TV, who is this silly cow etc.

Probably couldn't get anyone well known, like Katie Hopkins - she was probably busy with her TV series and column, what with her being successful. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 pm

It's bad when a person is slated on behalf of Perez Hilton.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 pm

lily wrote:It's bad when a person is slated on behalf of Perez Hilton.  roflroflroflrofl

Oh My, Yes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Who, or what, is a Perez Hilton? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't actually know - or care - either, LL, but it seems to be awfully important to them...so.....

I decided to Research this awfully important person..

Perez Hilton
Blogger · perezhilton.com
Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr., known professionally as Perez Hilton, is an American blogger, columnist and television personality. His blog, PerezHilton.com, is known for posts covering gossip items about celebrities. Wikipedia

Showbiz gossip or something - nothing that interests me greatly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 pm

A bit of an exhibitionist, dirt bag. You have to go some to be less popular than he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:16 pm

No idea, Sabot, I have zero interest in zelebs, or these girly, chattery soshul isshoos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:19 pm

bb1 wrote:No idea, Sabot, I have zero interest in zelebs, or these girly, chattery soshul isshoos.

I watched Big Brother once, just to say I had. That was enough for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks, still none the wiser and I think I'd prefer to stay that way. LL Eek
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next