JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:45 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
I hope I live to see an end to any structure that is run for the few at the expense of many. Time to share our wealthy earth. #privycouncil

Good idea.

Maybe the revolution could start with posers that pay £90 for polka-dot diaries from darling little shops in Sloane Square?

Or is that different? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:49 pm

A reminder:

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Poulto11

kate spade uk ‏@katespadeuk Nov 30
@SoniaPoulton hi sonia, unfortunately we don't have the gold polka dot planner in stock. was there another one you liked?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 13h13 hours ago
@katespadeuk yes the black stripe agenda please - do you have it?

kate spade uk ‏@katespadeuk 28m28 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton we have a couple left in our sloane square shop. we can put one on hold for you if you are able to collect it this week?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@katespadeuk yes please. Would be nearer weekend though. TY
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:04 am

Interesting titbit about Poulton's chum Laffin from not-Bennett admin:

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11946p130-sonia-poulton-teaser-trailer-out-now-4-oct-2015

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)
Post Get'emGonçalo Today at 6:30 am

Laffin Assassin once came to Birmingham late at night and was sending me texts telling me that he was near my house, telling me what he could see so I knew he was there, saying he wanted to meet me.

And all because he was banned from this forum for the threats he made against the McCanns.

He frightened me to death, particularly as I was home alone, and I was emailing Tony who told me to inform the police.

Intimidating women is about the only thing he's any good at, though maybe he won't turn on Poulton due to her pet gangsta being bigger than him....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Sez Mutton of BFF Sonz:

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment, something appears to be happening - Operation Grange have a deadline. Sonia has all the footage and all the interviews and is ready to go!

As the source is serial fantasist Mutton, it is safe to assume that naff-all is happening, and that as usual, she's talking 100%......

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Complete_n_utter_bullshit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Unless Sonz's Documentary is centred entirely around The McCanns being arrested and they dunnit. She could've solved the case to her satisfaction ages ago, and wuz just waiting for, "I doorstepped a child killer."

It's entirely possible since they've got everything else wrong. Including, "Operation Grange have deadline."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:39 pm

It's only Mutton making pronouncements, Sabot, so it's bound to be wrong - just look at the garbage she utters constantly. Definitely reality-challenged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Myths have quoted Mutton's latest drivel:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=875

The powers that be, whether they like it or not, are kept in check by public opinion. We live in a democracy, if the public don't like you, you are going nowhere. These How to Win Friends and Influence People wars are now being fought on social media. Twitter and Facebook are the Cullodens and the Waterloos of the 21st Century, you live or die by your 140 character missiles.

What a load of delusional pish! It's only tw@tter, nothing greatly important. Though maybe it seems important to the likes of her.... Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:01 pm

OMG!  Give us strength.  Remember Watergate?  I even knew one of the journalists involved.   biggrin

Let me tell you, Sonia nor Mutton are not fit enough to lick his boots.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 am

Lord spare us, assorted haters have decided that Something is Happening, tick tock the tide is turning and the floodgates are opening. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, grow up, do! You've spent the last EIGHT years being wrong about everything it's possible to be wrong about, and that isn't going to change.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:11 am

bb1 wrote:Lord spare us, assorted haters have decided that Something is Happening, tick tock the tide is turning and the floodgates are opening. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, grow up, do! You've spent the last EIGHT years being wrong about everything it's possible to be wrong about, and that isn't going to change.

Be reasonable, Bonny. They have been right about some things.....

Just cant think of any right now.....

But give me time.

Er...

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 am

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 200x200px-ZC-22ee63d3_Tumbleweed_rolling_2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://darrenlaverty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/my-troll-royden-jones-aka-outlaw-has.html?spref=tw

My Troll Royden Jones aka The Outlaw has now been charged to appear at court

by DR Laverty
Royden Jones has now been charged to appear at court with the following offence:
SEND BY COMMUNICATION NETWORK AN OFFENSIVE / INDECENT / OBSCENE / MENACING MESSAGE / MATTER – SECTION 127(1) OF THE COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003
Anyone else who’s been trolling me i.e. Sonia Poulton et al best prepare themselves. Tick tock.
Date of case to follow
Thanks to all for your support thus far.

Don't ask me what has been going on here, because I don't know. The waters surrounding this matter have been so muddied, it's well-nigh impossible to follow it.

But, if it is now going to court, matters should become much clearer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Indeed they should.  Pity the Judge though.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:47 pm

By 'something happening', did the exciteable forkers mean Sonz's chum getting his collar felt? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Could be, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:56 pm

bb1 wrote:By 'something happening', did the exciteable forkers mean Sonz's chum getting his collar felt? Pcorneater

And she could be next.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Shocked   Oh my oh my.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Cristobell wrote:
The documentary will be broadcast when the time is right. At the moment it isn't. I did explain in my blog the importance of getting the timing right. Neither Sonia, nor I, want to do anything that will interfere with the official investigation. Thank you to those who understand that, it is appreciated.

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBtDrKAr7zjTHVzQfEeDEWVsZ2b90q9q_tLRAjpBbesMHnFF8wAQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am

It's a piece of sh*t.  That's why.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 am

You have spooky powers of prediction, Lily.

simon taylor ‏@riffwood  15h15 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton when is the documentary please Sonia ?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  15h15 hours ago
@riffwood we'll keep you updated. Everything very close to chest since trailer www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann

Er, thought it was supposed to be open, transparent, and all that? Not hidden in the confines of Sonz's ever-growing bosom?

Onlookers could be forgiven for thinking its going the way of the 'Icke Expose'. Absolutely nowhere.

PS - Sonz would be well advised to cut 'LOOKAMEE MUTTON' loose, for reasons best known to herself, Mutton keeps screeching and hyping up the Sonumentary.

No-one has forgotten Mutton announcing that Grime himself was going to star in Sonz's first venture into the wierd world of the McCann-haters. That, naturally, was a load of bollox, like so much else Mutton invents.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 pm

You have spooky powers of prediction, Lily.

Thank you, Bonny.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Good point on Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=875

following Mutton's pronouncement that:

The documentary will be broadcast when the time is right. At the moment it isn't. I did explain in my blog the importance of getting the timing right. Neither Sonia, nor I, want to do anything that will interfere with the official investigation. Thank you to those who understand that, it is appreciated.

This raises questions, like, quote:

Is Cristobel an assistant in this production? Commissioner perhaps? She is apparently making decisions about the release therefore must be involved at a senior level.

Perhaps the profits from her novel have invested in this film?

Of course, it could just be Mutton emitting hot air from her nether regions, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:22 pm

The most important point is who is airing it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Isn't it UFO-TV, or something equally bizarre?

You know, Sonz and MMM would be well advised to cut Mutton loose, she's a walking disaster area and a source of nothing but trouble, and the arguments she so enjoys starting, and then playing the poor me card.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next