JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Empty 9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33179019

9 killed as they were at worship, shooter being sought.   The church's pastor, state Senator Clementa Pinckney, was among those killed. The police are treating it as a hate crime, the FBI are involved, and the latest is that they have a description of the suspect - white man about 21, sandy blond hair, slender, small build, wearing a grey sweat shirt, blue jeans, timberland boots, clean shaven.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Empty Re: 9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 am

Madness, LL. I am afraid race relations in the US are at just about their lowest in decades - mainly thanks to Obama and others in his administration. I'm just surprised it doesn't happen more often, after so many attacks on white Americans - it started with the knockout game, progressed to polar bears, and now bad elements in the black community are attacking white Americans Just Because. Someone was bound to retaliate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Empty Re: 9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:11 pm

More here:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18/police-respond-to-shooting-at-sc-church/

It's almost certainly race related, unless there is some bizarre personal motive, like the gunman having been dumped by a teenage female member of the congregation.

Or has something to do with politics.

Among the dead was the church's pastor, state Sen. Clementa Pinckney, 41, who had been a pastor since he was 18. Pinckney was the youngest African-American elected to the South Carolina legislature when he won office in 1996 at age 23 and had been a state senator since 2000. The other victims were not immediately identified.

Al Sharpton is heading for the town, so you can just about guarantee things are going to get even worse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Al Sharpton is heading for the town, so you can just about guarantee things are going to get even worse.
He's already been on TV screaming about race hatred and is obviously hell bent on raising a riot, if his past actions are anything to go by. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm

I missed that, thank Heavens. Unfortunately, you just KNOW he's going to milk this tragedy for all its worth. Which means more American cities going up in flames, and more innocent people - of all ethnicity - being injured and killed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:04 pm

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA WantedPoster
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18/police-respond-to-shooting-at-sc-church/

Suspect in #Charleston shooting identified as 21 yr old Dylann Roof. If you know his whereabouts, call 1-800-CALL-FBI

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA CHycCm_XAAAuTcd

That looks to me very like the South African Boer flag he has on his jacket:

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4tswbJfj2-lmjWuo3dBSIPPWgAtN-z23IMJFPMSI7ehO7Xi9SXt1NmmM

I can't make out what the green one is. Apparently, he was previously up on drugs charges:

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA CHycCXeWUAAE7wX
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:22 pm

The other one is for the old Rhodesia.  It's like we have stepped back in time.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

The patches on Roof's jacket in his Facebook profile photo appear to match the flags for Apartheid-era South Africa (upper right) and Rhodesia. LL
http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/dylann-roof-pictures-photographs-photos-instagram-twitter-facebook/4/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Ah, well spotted, Lily, so it is!

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Rhod10

It's like we have stepped back in time.........

That's just what I was thinking, I thought the days of Black Americans being murdered in churches were long gone, and it somehow seems worse this time?

I don't know, I am just an observer, but everyone seems so angry, to be spoiling for a fight constantly.

It seems the alleged shooter is now in custody, so we may find out more about him. I have a horrible feeling, though, that he isn't going to have any complicated motives.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Rhodesia was a white supremicist state, just like apartheid SA. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:33 pm

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA CHyu3xOUAAA3OAY

Yup, he really does have a distinctive numberplate....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Rhodesia was a white supremicist state, just like apartheid SA.   LL

I don't think his motives are going to turn out to be at all complicated, LL, from these pictures. But God help America in the weeks to come, and when he goes on trial. Sharpton and co will be playing the race card for all it's worth, and Aryan nation will be locking and loading.

Good job all those troops are going to be practising for civil unrest in Jade Helm....it's a conspiracy theorist's dream come true. Or Charles Manson's.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, well spotted, Lily, so it is!

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA Rhod10

It's like we have stepped back in time.........

That's just what I was thinking, I thought the days of Black Americans being murdered in churches were long gone, and it somehow seems worse this time?

I don't know, I am just an observer, but everyone seems so angry, to be spoiling for a fight constantly.

It seems the alleged shooter is now in custody, so we may find out more about him. I have a horrible feeling, though, that he isn't going to have any complicated motives.....
It's enough to make a person's stomach feel like it is dropping through the floor......

Maybe it's just me, Bonny, but this doesn't feel like the America I know.  It's different and not in a good way.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 pm

I swear it's Obama, Lily, he seems to have managed to set American against American, turn what had been minor niggles between different groups into outright warfare.

And look around the world - everything he has touched has turned to chaos and death. I don't believe it's all just a coincidence, I think he is doing it deliberately.

Back to Soros - he is not only funding the trouble in Ukraine, he is openly bankrolling the unrest in places like Ferguson. And nothing happens! The FBI is running around chasing people in FIFA for taking bribes, but NOTHING happens to someone who is openly subverting the US itself. Indeed, the White House backs many of the same causes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Sad isn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Very, Lily.

I note that America's answer to Boris, Donald Trump, is currently being hailed as a saviour. He seems to be impressing people by doing a lot of tough talking. However....

I suppose US voters are aware he couldn't even win an argument with Aberdeen Council over windfarms? I don't fancy his chances much on the world stage, somehow....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:37 pm

I am well aware that the Scots defeated him, Bonny, but he has certainly made this rather dull and boring race very interesting.

I think he really would create loads of jobs and he is so rich that he is not corruptible so that is in his favor.  He is also totally honest but I don't think he will win.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 pm

True, he can't be bought, as he's so rich himself - and he does make it all a bit more interesting. I can't remember who any of the others are, just him, Rand Paul, and Hillary. Please, God, don't let Hillary win....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 pm

There are others, Bonny and it is all pretty much same old, same old.  With Hillary, it is a matter of lie du jour with her.  Wink

Now there is enjoyment in listening to the Donald no matter whether you like him or not. rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Well, his private jet did fly over my head once a while back, and I can't say that about any of the other candidates! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:47 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-23/cnn-goes-there-asks-if-thomas-jefferson-memorials-should-be-removed-because-he-owned

CNN Goes There: Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves?

Yes, why not? It isn't as if identity politics aren't tearing the US apart already. Rolling Eyes

I especially appreciated Obama using the n----- word - all of it - as his contribution to racial harmony.

My ancestors watched their family members taken to America in chains as slaves because they opposed the Crown - who do I apply to for compensation?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm

what is truly despicable in these situations is that Americans (with all do respect to them) while have created laws to prevent selling weapons, allows citizens with kids or even teenagers or irresponsible adults, to have these types of weapons in their homes, without knowing for certain that these type of people are suitable (which clearly they are not) to have these weapons with them, also to prevent violent games to be created or distributed in the market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversial_video_games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_(video_game)

banned or censored is not enough, these types of games who incites violent acts, should have never being created, so, the company who owns them or created them are also guilty of such violent acts to happen, whether in America or any other country.

Obama talks too much, but measures to prevent this of happening, none.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 pm

I am very much against violent role-playing games, Pedro, IMO, they desensitise those playing them, and blur the lines between reality and what they see on screen.

I am afraid Obama is part of the problem, not part of the solution. And I don't see much betterment ahead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next