JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:11 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 KILLED IN SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Dear Pedro, the right to bear arms is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and anyone trying to 'get rid of that' will do so at their peril.  It was intended for the people to stay safe against tyranny.  

The guy was given the weapon by his father.   Unfortunately what happened recently was a mental health issue.  

In other shootings, they have taken place in gun free zones.  The criminals have not been that stupid as it appears they didn't want to be targets themselves.  Sad as they could have been stopped quickly.......

When you cannot change something you have to learn to do the best you can.  You have no idea of the amount of sick and violent people there are here.  I do know that I would rather be able to defend myself than be found dead by the police.   Maybe I am just strange that way.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Forgot!  I too am against these violent games for the reasons stated on this thread.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Instead of banning flags, people would be better advised to read the real story of the Civil War - or War of Northern Aggression, as it's also known. Americans of all colours would do well to realise that the descendants of the people that exploited so much misery for gain, are still exploiting their misery for gain today.

I take it the Lincoln Memorial will be being torn down too, as his scheme for dealing with the not-terribly-free ex-slaves involved shipping them all back to Africa, whether they liked it or not?

I hate bad history, and complicated events being reduced to sound bites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 pm

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-host-suggests-taking-down-racist-jefferson-statues/

Paul Joseph Watson
‏@PrisonPlanet
If we really want to ban flags that symbolize violence against people of color, why not start with these two?

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 CIQmh6kXAAAh228

Oh, you didn't need to be coloured to be massacred by soldiers waving the Union Jack....and I doubt if the families of a million-plus dead Iraqis are particularly scared of the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Obama chose to be sworn in on Lincoln's Bible......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:16 pm

I am very much enjoying the hypocrisy of Walmart, etc., banning the sale of Confederate flags while being brimful of goods made in....China, in some of the most inhumane conditions anywhere in the world.

Do these protestors know, or care, that there are estimated to be over THIRTY MILLION enslaved people all over the world right now? Where do they think all their cheap clothes, etc., come from?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:32 pm

There are many ignorant people here and I suspect that they don't care about that just so long as they get their cheap goods, Bonny.

They are also possibly very selfish.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:35 pm

As I recall, Walmart also sells guns. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Yes, they do, I just checked - and I wouldn't be surprised if the firearms were also made in China....

It's just irritating gesture politics, IMO, and is liable to annoy more people than it placates. I saw someone comment that Obama's economic achievements have consisted of increasing the sale of firearms, ammunition, and now Confederate flags.....

http://www.al.com/business/index.ssf/2015/06/confederate_flag_sales_up_3600.html

Sales of one confederate flag on Amazon.com have gone up 3,620 percent in the last 24 hours.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:00 pm

The pendulum just keeps swinging from one side to the other.  Hope it soon settles in the middle......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I hope so too, Lily, everyone seems so angry just now, so ready to take offence...and Obama somehow always manages to make things worse?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:01 pm

That is where his role as community organizer (agitator) comes into play.  

Let's hope that we get an honest and balanced Pres soon.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:33 pm

my friend lily, my apologies if I have offended you, it was not my intention.

In my opinion, violent games who incites violence or bullying are guilty of such attacks against innocents, but these types of games are not the only ones who are responsible for such criminal actions.

my apologies for being so direct in my opinion,

which sometimes may cause misunderstanding, but what I feel I write.

again my apologies if I have offended you, it was not my intention.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Bless you, Pedro, I don't think for a minute that you've offended anyone. hug I personally hate violence of all kinds, and anything that leads to violence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Pedro!!  No....not for a second did you offend me.  hug hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:30 pm

bb1, lily:

thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-25/artists-impression-new-american-history

9 KILLED IN  SHOOTING AT AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCH IN CHARLESTON, S CAROLINA - Page 2 20150625_yank_0

Russia and China must be laughing their heads off at Americans that are suddenly terrified at the sight of Confederate flags, and big companies that have decided they must spare their customers the horror of being confronted with toy cars bearing it.

Oh, and the prize for spineless stupidity has to go to Apple, for removing the Gettysburg Battle app.

Did they all take lessons in rewriting history from ISIS? Or Chairman Mao's cultural revolution?

I have NO doubt that it's only a matter of time before the cry goes up to tear up the Constitution, as it was written by - shock, horror! - white men.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 am

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/apple-sweatshop-problem-16-hour-days-70-cents-172800495.html

Apple’s Sweatshop Problem: 16 Hour Days, ~70 Cents An Hour

Hey, but at least Apple's Chinese slave labour won't have to look at that terrifying 150-year-old flag while they're churning out the overpriced tat!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 am

http://www.law.harvard.edu/programs/lwp/NLC_childlabor.html

Children Found Sewing Clothing For Wal-Mart, Hanes & Other U.S. & European Companies

From the Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights (formerly National Labor Committee)

According to a National Labor Committee 2006 report, an estimated 200 children, some 11 years old or even younger, are sewing clothing for Hanes, Wal-Mart, J.C. Penney, and Puma at the Harvest Rich factory in Bangladesh.

The children report being routinely slapped and beaten, sometimes falling down from exhaustion, forced to work 12 to 14 hours a day, even some all-night, 19-to-20-hour shifts, often seven days a week, for wages as low as 6 ½ cents an hour. The wages are so wretchedly low that many of the child workers get up at 5:00 a.m. each morning to brush their teeth using just their finger and ashes from the fire, since they cannot afford a toothbrush or toothpaste.

The workers say that if they could earn just 36 cents an hour, they could climb out of misery and into poverty, where they could live with a modicum of decency.

Hey, but at least the Walmart slaves won't have to look at that scarey old flag any more! The utter hypocrisy is, sadly, no longer staggering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm

He's getting people agitated again........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

I have absolutely NO doubt it is being done on purpose, Lily. I genuinely would not be surprised if he is trying to provoke major trouble to give him an excuse to 'postpone' the 2016 elections.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 pm

http://www.wtae.com/news/bookstore-at-gettysburg-park-pulling-confederate-flag-items/33774788

GETTYSBURG, Pa. —The bookstore at Gettysburg National Military Park has stopped selling items with the Confederate flag in the wake of last week's massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina

Gettysburg, the site of the Civil War's pivotal battle, said Thursday it will no longer sell 11 items that use the battle flag as a stand-alone feature.

The bookstore says it will continue to offer items that feature both the U.S. and Confederate flags, as well as books, DVDs, and other educational materials "where the image of the Confederate flag is depicted in its historical context."

The National Park Service had asked concessionaires to pull Confederate-flag clothing, stickers and other items.

National Park Service Director Jonathan B. Jarvis says "stand-alone depictions of Confederate flags have no place in park stores."

(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

6/25/2015 4:01:57 PM (GMT -4:00)

Putin must be laughing his head off at these pathetic wimps trying to rewrite their own nation's history - that worked really well in the Soviet Union and Mao's China, didn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

PS - When do the public burnings of copies of Gone With the Wind start?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Jesus H. Christ.

Islamic terrorists (many backed by Washington as part of their scheme to Freedum Syria, let us not forget) have been merrily slaughtering innocent people in Europe and Kuwait - and Obama is wittering about the legalisation of gay marriage.

And now he's off to Charleston to further stir that pot. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next