JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:10 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1509420/tunisia-british-death-toll-rises-to-15

Tunisia: British Death Toll Rises To 15
The number of Britons killed in the Tunisia attacks is at least 15, the UK government has said, as the first victims are named.

The first British victims of the Tunisian massacre have been named as a newly engaged beauty blogger, a council worker and his football referee nephew, as the number of Britons killed was confirmed to have reached 15.
Carly Lovett, a 24-year-old university graduate from Lincolnshire, Adrian Evans, who worked for Sandwell Council, and Joel Richard, his 22-year-old nephew, died alongside 35 others when crazed gunman Seifeddine Rezgui opened fire on innocent holidaymakers in the resort town of Sousse.
They are among 15 Britons who are confirmed dead - but the toll 'may well rise', Foreign Minister Tobias Ellwood said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3141435/Newly-engaged-beauty-blogger-24-named-British-victim-Tunisian-beach-massacre-authorities-confirm-eight-dead-UK.html#ixzz3eI7UaMM0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 CIiOb3hXAAASQvr

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 CIiINQWW8AAynsa
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm still coming to terms with this news.

The Marhaba, Marhaba Beach and adjacent Tour Khalef Spa hotels are very well known to me and my family. A close relative of mine first went there a very long time ago when the hotels were still being built.

I have visited a number of times. I know very well the beach, the streets, the alleys and the corridors I have seen in the amateur video of the atrocity unfolding. It is quite a shock when it happens in a place you know well.

The owners, Mohamed and his daughter Zohra are amazing people. She is a senior MP in Tunisia and I wonder if it was at least in part the prominence of this woman as a leader in the country which meant the attack was directed by this animal at this particular hotel.

When Mohammed drives up, the staff almost grow an inch in height. He encourages respect not simply for himself but for everyone staying in his complex of hotels. He has even been known to join groups in the amazing entrance area of the Khalef part of the complex for a glass of juice. I was once there with some people who had never been to Tunisia before and this elderly gent just sat at our table and ordered a round of drinks for us. I had met him before but my friends (till they were introduced) were a little taken aback to say the least.

I am appalled by this animal's actions. He didn't just kill tourists. He helped kill the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of wonderful Tunisian people whose hard work and hospitality over the years has been damaged severely. Let's hope as with Egypt people will be strong and will still go to Tunisia. I know I will.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:27 pm

It's upsetting to everyone, Greenink - it could have been any of us, on a package holiday - but it must be ten times worse when you know the area, and people, involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:05 am

So sorry, Greenink.  hug

I took my children to Tunisia a few years back and loved the place but did not stay in Sousse.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 am

Sorry this happened, GreenInk, I went to Tunisia many years ago, not to this place, but found the Tunisians so friendly and helpful, I did hope to visit there again, but never made it back.   The world is going to hell in a handbasket, it seems to me.  LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:44 am

I am also sorry for the locals, who showed great courage in trying to stop the PoS. The Irish guy that lives in the area was on Sky this morning:

http://news.sky.com/story/1509630/shock-for-tunisians-who-tried-to-stop-killer

Mohammed Kamis witnessed the gunman's final moments. He was killed a hundred yards from his shop, that he passed, still firing.

As he showed me the deflated blow up boats and rubber rings that were broken in a hail of bullets he said he had no answers to the events of Friday.

"What can we do. He isn't one of us is he?" he said.

"We saw him walking and then turning and firing at people chasing him. Workmen on the roof above threw cement and bricks at him trying to kill him. Then he turned the corner and the police saw him and he was killed," he added.

There were many other lucky escapes.

Kevin McCabe from Ireland, now resident here, took me round the shops and hotels where his friends are now looking at another summer of almost no trade.

More at link.

IMO, Western 'leaders' are going to do absolutely NOTHING except wring their hands and spout platitudes - not least because none of them are ever in the slightest danger, only ordinary members of the public are.

My views on Washington's role in helping create ISIS are recorded elsewhere - everything from Benghazi to efforts to overthrow the Syrian government.

The West is supposedly spying on the entire planet - yet never sees these long, triumphal ISIS convoys and drops a few bombs on them? Never sees these baying mobs entertaining themselves throwing gays off high buildings?

No, no point in looking to our governments for help.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:12 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Yes it is,  and so eloquently written.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:43 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1509831/defiant-demonstrators-reclaim-massacre-beach

Defiant Demonstrators Reclaim Massacre Beach
Flag-waving Tunisians on jet skis and quad bikes hold a defiant demonstration on the beach where 38 people were shot dead.

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 Cegrab-20150628-164622-407-1-762x428

Tunisians have staged an impromptu and noisy demonstration on the beach where 38 people were gunned down on Friday.

At the spot where flowers have been laid in memory of the dead, they sang songs and chanted in favour of democracy, while several people on jet skis circled in the water waving Tunisian flags.

Together with a convoy of quad bikes repeatedly sounding their horns, it might have seemed disrespectful at a place where so many had so recently been massacred.

But one of the protesters told Sky News it was "Tunisian resistance against terrorism".

The sentiment was no different to the tens of thousands of Parisians who matched through the boulevards after the Charlie Hebdo killings and stoic Londoners who insisted that life must go on after the 7/7 bombings.
...more at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Islamic terrorists attacks in France, Tunisia - Page 2 CInlkJZWoAA1Vom
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Is this to be the new norm?  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 am

Some good news:

http://news.sky.com/story/1510050/tunisia-terror-tales-of-courage-and-survival

As Britain mourns those confirmed to have died in the Tunisia terror attack, tales of survival are emerging.

Mathew James, 30, who used his own body as a shield to protect his fiance Saera Wilson from the gunman, has been pictured giving the thumbs-up from his hospital bed in Wales.

Mr James, a gas engineer from Pontypridd, South Wales, was shot in the shoulder, chest and hip and was taken to hospital after suffering a heart attack and shattered pelvis - but his beloved partner was left unscathed.

Miss Wilson, 26, said after the attack: "He took a bullet for me. I owe him my life because he threw himself in front of me when the shooting started.

"He was covered in blood from the shots but he just told me to run away. He told me: 'I love you babe. But just go - tell our children that their daddy loves them'."

But in a message from the hospital, typed by Miss Wilson, they wrote a "massive thank you" for the support, messages and donations they had received.

She added: "I am reading the messages and statuses out to Mat as they are coming in and he is overwhelmed by the response.

"Soon as he is able he will reply to people but is still recovering at the moment and I am typing for him. Much love to you all."

The courage of the locals is noteworthy:

http://news.sky.com/story/1509980/tunisia-terror-attack-new-footage-of-rampage

[video]

I can't imagine what he thought he was going to do with a bottle, against a maniac with a Kalashnikov.

Personally, I find it very telling that these shits always go for the softest, most defenceless targets. This time, it was holidaymakers on a beach. Last week, that little shit in Charleston murdered a group of people in a church.

Not the local gangbangers or dealers - the one section of society he knew wouldn't shoot back.

Oh, and Cameron was on TV wittering, as usual. NOTHING will happen as long as civilians are the targets. NOTHING will be done until politicians and generals are the targets.

Not, I hasten to add, that I want anyone to be targetted, but Cameron and his ilk will do nothing as long as they are safe in the knowledge that they are in no danger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 pm

He criticised BBC presenter John Humphrys for referring to the group as Islamic State.
The extremists are variously known as Islamic State, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and DAESH, based the Arabic acronym.
During his interview on BBC Radio 4's Today programme Mr Cameron referred to the group as 'ISIL'.
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State because it's not an Islamic State; what it is is an appalling, barbarous regime,' Mr Cameron said.

'It is a perversion of the religion of Islam and many Muslims listening to this programme will recoil every time they hear the words 'Islamic State'.
'So-called' or Isil is better,' he added.
However, some people on social media pointed out that ISIL is an acronym which refers to 'Islamic State'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143297/Cameron-tells-BBC-stop-using-Islamic-State-barbarous-terror-group-threatening-British-way-life.html#ixzz3eTdBhf7k

FFS, Cameron, that's what they call themselves. Maybe they should do something really, really, offensive, like waving Confederate flags instead of just butchering innocent people? wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:09 pm

FFS, Cameron, that's what they call themselves. Maybe they should do something really, really, offensive, like waving Confederate flags instead of just butchering innocent people

True.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Cameron, Obama and co are going to do precisely NOTHING except wring their hands and make sad noises - because they aren't in the slightest bit of danger from ISIS - or any other terrorists. It's only the public that are in danger, and we don't count.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Of course, Bonny.  Let's be honest, they have tons of security wherever they go so why should they care?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:36 am

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/245144-senate-blocks-direct-aid-to-kurdish-forces

June 16, 2015, 02:44 pm
Senate blocks direct aid to Kurdish forces
By Jordain Carney

The Senate on Tuesday blocked an amendment that would have allowed the Obama administration to send direct aid to Kurdish peshmerga forces in Iraq.

Senators voted 54-45 on the amendment, from Sens. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) and Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA.) The amendment faced a 60-vote threshold to be attached to the defense policy bill.

The proposal would have granted a temporary authorization for President Obama to give weapons and training directly to the Kurdish forces rather than having to work through the Iraqi government in Baghdad.

Ernst suggested that the measure was a necessary step to help defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS.)

"ISIS is deadly and determined, and Iraqi Kurdish peshmerga forces in the fight against ISIS need weapons as quickly as possible," she said on Monday afternoon. "We simply cannot afford future delays at this critical moment in the battle."

Ernst added that her amendment didn't force the president to directly aid the Kurdish peshmerga forces, but gave him the option to do so.
The Obama administration has pushed back on the proposal, however, with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter saying earlier this year that he opposed the effort.

Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.) backed the administration, saying Ernst's amendment could unintentionally bolster ISIS.

"It would undermine the authority of the central government," Cardin said late Monday afternoon. "We need to have a central government that represents all the communities of Iraq."

Ernst and Boxer also introduced their measure as a separate bill earlier this year.

Does anyone seriously believe that the West - the US in particular - is committed to defeating ISIS?

As much of Europe is currently beyond angry with the scum, European leaders looking for votes might be well advised to ignore Obama and Washington, and arm and co-operate with ANYONE that is fighting the scum, instead of playing politics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 am

PS - There is no effective ' central government' in Baghdad, hasn't been since Iraq was invaded and Saddam toppled.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11712237/US-blocks-attempts-by-Arab-allies-to-fly-heavy-weapons-directly-to-Kurds-to-fight-Islamic-State.html

The United States has blocked attempts by its Middle East allies to fly heavy weapons directly to the Kurds fighting Islamic State jihadists in Iraq, The Telegraph has learnt.
ADVERTISING
Some of America’s closest allies say President Barack Obama and other Western leaders, including David Cameron, are failing to show strategic leadership over the world’s gravest security crisis for decades.
They now say they are willing to “go it alone” in supplying heavy weapons to the Kurds, even if means defying the Iraqi authorities and their American backers, who demand all weapons be channelled through Baghdad.
High level officials from Gulf and other states have told this newspaper that all attempts to persuade Mr Obama of the need to arm the Kurds directly as part of more vigorous plans to take on Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) have failed. The Senate voted down one attempt by supporters of the Kurdish cause last month.
The officials say they are looking at new ways to take the fight to Isil without seeking US approval.

“If the Americans and the West are not prepared to do anything serious about defeating Isil, then we will have to find new ways of dealing with the threat,” said a senior Arab government official. “With Isil making ground all the time we simply cannot afford to wait for Washington to wake up to the enormity of the threat we face.”

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:04 am

I think The Muslim States should deal with this. Britain and Europe should look to protecting their Citizens within the borders of their own countries.

Anyone going on holiday to a Muslim Country should look to their own common sense. It simply isn't safe.
And it won't be long before they get fed up with the decline in tourism. Sad, but a bit of austerity is better than mass murder.
And I certainly don't care about Holiday Companies.

In the end, only The Muslims can effectively deal with this without exacerbating the problem globally.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

I know there is an awful lot of anger building up over this, Sabot, and that anger doesn't seem to have sunk in with our lords and masters yet.

Thing is, Iran and Syria ARE fighting the scums, but they are both regarded as Evil by Cameron and Obama. The Yemenis that Our Gallant Allies the Saudis are currently bombing are also trying to fight the scum, in between Saudi bomb strikes.

As for the hangwringing because it is 'feared' that assorted 'British' muslims have run away to join ISIS - I haven't spoken to a single normal person that gives a flying one, beyond a hope that they get themselves killed and are NOT allowed back into the UK.

Just which side are Western governments on? Because it doesn't seem to be the same one as the general public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 am

There appears to have been some nonsense wherein the parents of these stupid girls are blaming the British Police. Only for the parents then to be exposed as encouraging this to some small degree. They just didn't expect their obedient daughters to bog off to War. Or to marry, more like. These stupid girls see their actions as some sort of freedom from Muslim restrictions. They just don't seem to realise that what they are running away to is far worse.

Let them go, say I. Pay their fares even.

As for the Muslim Wars against other Muslims. I really don't care. None of them seem to know what The Koran is actually all about.

Cameron can go knot himself. He seriously isn't helping.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 am

Oh, we've gone beyond stupid girls now:

Family of 12 from Luton - including a baby and two grandparents who are suffering from diabetes and cancer - feared to have joined ISIS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146060/Family-12-Luton-including-baby-feared-joined-ISIS.html#ixzz3ejLXctX2

You will see from the comments that, far from 'fear' being expressed, f*cks are not given, just a general wish for their passports to be cancelled and them not allowed back into the country when it all, predictably, goes wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, we've gone beyond stupid girls now:

Family of 12 from Luton - including a baby and two grandparents who are suffering from diabetes and cancer - feared to have joined ISIS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146060/Family-12-Luton-including-baby-feared-joined-ISIS.html#ixzz3ejLXctX2

You will see from the comments that, far from 'fear' being expressed, f*cks are not given, just a general wish for their passports to be cancelled and them not allowed back into the country when it all, predictably, goes wrong.

I told you I was becoming radicalised. it's just gone up a notch. They think ISIS want old and sick people?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next