JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack

Post  lily Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Such horrible sad news.  Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:39 pm

As anyone who has seen todays news knows, all Hell is currently breaking loose in Israel.

If this video is what it appears to be:

https://twitter.com/Belalmd12/status/652462597522874368/video/1

then it is liable to spiral out of control.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Belal Dabour - Gaza ‏@Belalmd12 4h4 hours ago
Breaking: A 19 year old Palestinian killed in clashes with Israeli soldiers east of Khanyounis. 4 protesters martyred in Gaza so far today

The tweeter's use of the word 'martyred' shows which side he is on, but MSM seems to be hours behind what is happening on the ground, but MSM is slow to catch up on events.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Sigh.....and sigh again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Mayhem in Israel...

http://news.sky.com/story/1570741/man-posing-as-journalist-stabs-israeli-soldier

Man Posing As Journalist Stabs Israeli Soldier
The attack came after a crowd of Palestinians threw firebombs at a holy site regarded as the tomb of biblical patriarch Joseph.

A Palestinian man posing as a journalist has stabbed and wounded an Israeli soldier in the West Bank city of Hebron.

The man, who was wearing a stab vest and a T-shirt with the word "press", was shot dead by troops as he attacked.

It happened just yards from where a group of Palestinians were involved in clashes with Israeli security forces.

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:55 pm

This is also not good.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:24 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1571739/israel-gunmen-open-fire-in-beersheba

Israel: Gunmen Open Fire In Beersheba
18:17, UK, Sunday 18 October 2015

Two attackers, thought to be Palestinians, have opened fire on people at a bus station in the southern Israeli city of Beersheba.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 pm

* sigh *..........Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Sky again:

Two attackers, thought to be Palestinians, have opened fire on people at a bus station in the southern Israeli city of Beersheba.

Five people have been injured and one of them is in a critical condition, according to an Israeli ambulance service official.

A police spokesman said one attacker had been killed in the attack.

Israeli media are reporting that there may have been more than one attacker and they may have also been armed with knives.

More follows...

I am afraid to say that the violence seems to be spiralling out of control.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Yes indeed so who knows what will happen next.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Sky:

Footage supplied by the Israeli police showed shattered glass panels and blood stains on the floor at the scene of the attack.

Officers said the two assailants entered the bus station and began shooting and stabbing people.

After the attack, a crowd of Israelis gathered outside the bus station chanting "death to Arabs".

It comes as Israel has tightened security around the country and constructed a barrier separating Jewish and Arab neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, and set up checkpoints in Arab neighbourhoods of Jerusalem.

It has also imposed restrictions on worship at the al Aqsa Mosque, which has been a flashpoint of violence and is on a site regarded as holy by both Muslims and Jews.

In the past month, eight Israelis have been killed in attacks by Palestinians, most of them stabbings.

In that time some 40 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli security forces, 19 labelled by Israel as attackers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:30 pm

this is insane, but, from that country that is what to expect.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:31 pm

It's now a spiral of death, and tit-for-tat killings, I am afraid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:42 pm

An eye for an eye is never a great thing to do....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:25 am

http://www.mail.com/int/news/world/3897434-fatal-beating-eritrean-prompts-soul-searching-israel.html#.1272-stage-hero1-13

Habtom Zerhom, an Eritrean migrant in his late 20s, ran into the station to seek cover, police said. A security guard, mistaking Zerhom for an attacker, shot him. As the young man lay on the floor, a mob cursed him, kicked him and hit him with objects. Security camera video showed Zerhom in a pool of blood as he was rammed with a bench and kicked in the head by passers-by, while an Israeli officer and a few bystanders tried to protect him. Zerhom later died at a hospital.
Others questioned whether Zerhom's ethnicity had been a factor. "Just because of his skin color," said a headline in the Yediot Ahronot daily. There are about 34,000 Eritrean migrants in Israel. They say they are fleeing persecution and conflict in their homeland, one of the world's worst violators of human rights.

Israel says they are merely economic migrants looking for work, and it refuses to give them refugee status. But it does not deport them because of the danger they face at home. Many Israelis fear the influx threatens their country's Jewish character, with one right-wing lawmaker famously calling migrants a "cancer." Africans frequently complain of racial discrimination in Israel.
And now they are building a wall in East Jerusalem, effectively making the non-Jewish area of the city a ghetto.   Israel is a fascist, racist state.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 am

It's ironic that so many of those driving mass migration into Europe are themselves Jewish, LL - a prime example being Soros, and another is that horrible Spectre woman in Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive

— Barbara Lerner Spectre, IBA-News, 2010.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 am

This was on TV this morning - guess what, Palestinian attacks on Israelis are always dealt with, settler attacks on Palestinians are mainly ignored.   Nothing new there, then.   LL

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/israel-attacks-151019172000409.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:20 pm

I am afraid Israel has gone very, very bad, LL, especially under Netenyahu. I also fear this is going to end horribly, because Israel has lost so much of the world's sympathy over recent years.

People used to admire Israel, for achieving so much, and for their undeniable courage - I certainly did. I don't admire these land thieves and open racists one bit.

And them laughing and cheering as they watched the bombing of Gaza was one of the sickest things I have ever seen:

Palestinian toddler killed in 'Jewish settler' arson attack - Page 2 Alalam_635407683158793260_25f_4x3

Many people suspect a great deal of the civil strife in the Middle East has been helped along by Israel, as it suits them for their neighbours to be in chaos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:58 pm

You can bet the more rabid sections of Israel, ie the ultra-orthodox settlers, and the radical rabbis, have been fanning the fires of dissent in the Middle East for years. My Jewish friends, who are 'moderates', abhor what is happening to Israel. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:26 pm

I can imagine, LL, it must be horrifying for moderates to witness this insanity and be powerless to stop it. It's going to end horribly, nothing is more certain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:29 pm

bb1 wrote:I can imagine, LL, it must be horrifying for moderates to witness this insanity and be powerless to stop it. It's going to end horribly, nothing is more certain.
Their tourist trade is about to bomb as now anyone can be stopped and search without warning, so some innocent visitor, carrying an old-fashioned camera bag could be shot on sight as it could contain a bomb. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Or stabbed by a Palestinian, or just about anything, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Or stabbed by a Palestinian, or just about anything, LL.
I doubt if the Palestinians will stab tourists, that would harm their cause, but the Israeli police will shoot anyone who even twitches.   I have been invited to Israel many times, my reason for refusing has always been it's too hot for me weatherwise, but in fact it is because I will not visit a Nazi-style state.   LL
ETA Israel is suitable for twinning with N Korea.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Sorry, I put that badly, LL. No, I don't think Palestinians would deliberately attack tourists, but when situations spiral violently out of control, innocents always get caught up in the mayhem.

I suspect you'd actually be safer visiting North Korea.....

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 pm

What a topsy turvy world it is .....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next