JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER

3 posters

Go down

CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER Empty CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 am

http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/3725116-calais-hit-migrant-woes-city-wants-to-leave.html#.1272-stage-hero1-4
City officials place part of the blame on Britain, saying it bears responsibility as the main magnet of the Calais migrants. The mayor says she will seek millions of euros in damages.
LL Shocked
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER Empty Re: CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Do NOT start me on these people, I will say something very non-PC indeed, LL.

They're in France ILLEGALLY - genuine asylum seekers are supposed to claim safety at the first port of call, not keep on going till they find a nation they like.

I am past caring who clears them out, frankly, though France really needs to do something first.

I have every sympathy with genuine asylum seekers, but very few of these chancers are genuine. The overwhelming majority are semi-literate, healthy, sub-Saharan, moslem MEN, and looking at the violence and chaos they have caused elsewhere in Europe, I frankly don't want to see any of them in the UK.

Sweden's tolerance of the sexual crimes committed by these men brings a whole new meaning to 'Stockholm syndrome' - violence against women, especially rape, has risen more than tenfold, gaining it the title of 'rape capital of Europe'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER Empty Re: CALAIS MAYOR MAY SEEK MILLIONS OF EUROS FROM UK FOR CALAIS MIGRANTS DISASTER

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Let's face it, the UK is already overcrowded, it's an island and not huge by any means.   What the French should do is electrify the fences and build ones that are unclimable, ie that have a top that curves over towards those trying to get in with additional barbed wire.   Where the current fence has been lifted up, slam concrete along the whole length so it cannot be pulled up.    There should be auto locks on the lorries etc only openable from inside the cab so no-one can open the back doors.   Hungary is building a fence along its border with Serbia, using prisoners and army.   LL

ETA And no handouts or benefits for anyone who is an illegal - I know people don't like identity cards, but they do have their uses, like not allowing assistance to anyone who does not have one.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:52 pm

You would think thirty miles of water would do the trick, LL, but seemingly not...

I am also sick of the argument that, Oh, there's plenty of room in the UK. No, there isn't - huge areas of land are simply not fit for habitation. It also seems to escape the notice of those in favour of mass immigration that arable land is needed to GROW FOOD.

And at the most basic level, mass immigration hits  the working classes hardest. It does benefit globalists, of course, because it supplies unskilled labour that won't demand a living wage, or to join trade unions. The limousine liberals in Hampstead and Islington are also safety away from the consequences of their social engineering.

It simply is not compatible with a functioning welfare state, or social democracy, and undermines everything - especially women's rights.

I am always astounded that so many western women are taken in by emotional blackmail. It doesn't seem to dawn on them that these vast numbers of moslem men detest them, and everything they stand for. The 'migrants' will, of course, exploit this hormonal folly for as long as it suits them.

Sadly, I see a lot of trouble coming in Europe, LL - anyone that takes their head out of their politically-correct backside can see the far right is rising again, not least because of scenes like this:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/02/watch-massive-syrian-afghan-brawl-in-refugee-camp/

WATCH: MASSIVE SYRIAN-AFGHAN BRAWL IN REFUGEE CAMP

Eight people were injured yesterday and riot police intervened to quell the crowd after an argument between residents of a refugee camp in the eastern German city of Dresden threatened to become a full blown battle.

EuropeOnline reports 14 police patrol cars and two lines of riot police ended the fight between about 50 Syrians and Afghans.

“Men and women went at each other with whatever they could grab, from a fencing stake to a bedframe,” a Dresden police spokesman said [see video below]

[video]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Mainly, Syrians are Shia and Afghans are Sunni and never the twain shall get on.  Just a tiny remark that appears to be derogatory can start a major riot between these opposing branches of Islam.   To have them in the same refugee camp is courting trouble.    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:18 pm

And that begs the questions - Why should Europe be pandering to them like that? Aren't they supposed to be desperate refugees, not warring factions bringing their quarrels to European soil?

They're throwing grenades at each other in Malmo:

http://www.rt.com/news/310757-sweden-malmo-blasts-crime/

Four grenade attacks this week have rocked Malmo, the third largest city in Sweden, prompting police to sound an alarm over the increasing violence. Multiple explosions, shootings and arson struck the city, which has a large migrant population.
On Sunday, the southern Swedish city of Malmo saw the fourth grenade attack in under a week as the a hand grenade was detonated in a car park in the district of Värnhem in the morning, local media reported.

The attack came after a blast on Friday in the Solbacken neighborhood, which occurred less than 12 hours after another explosion in the residential area of Limhamn in the west, and two days after a car bomb attack that injured a man outside a community center in the south.

“It is the thirtieth explosive attack since the New Year. We have a situation that is serious,” said the Malmö police chief, Stefan Sintéus, about the explosion on Friday, as quoted by the Local.se on Saturday.

The local police have called for expert help from the national police operational department. “We have asked for shared expertise on various issues,” said Lars Förstell, a spokesperson for the city’s police, as quoted by the media.

This week’s unrest continues a series of numerous shootings, explosions and arsons that have occurred since the beginning of the year in Malmo, infamous for high crime rates, multi-ethnic and gang-related violence.

Can't think why Ms le Pen is on course to be the next leader of France. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:32 pm

One of the major problems are the imams who feed the flames of racial and religious animosity in the same way that in the past the Christian leaders fostered dissent among their flocks, ie RC v Protestant, when in fact it is the same God they worship.   And you will notice it all mainly stems from male orintated beliefs that they, and they alone, have the right to order how people behave and worship, how women walk behind their husbands, how female children can be mutilated in the name of God/Allah, it is, after all, only just over 100 years since women in the UK could not marry, own property, decide how they wished to live etc, but were subject to total male domination.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Not strictly correct, LL, women in the UK were never treated as badly as women routinely are in islamic society today. They didn't have lumps of their anatomy chopped off, they weren't stoned to death for speaking to men, they weren't confined to the home and only allowed out in giant black bin bags.

The problem with islam, IMO, is that it is not a religion, it is a whole political and societal system - and one that clashes head on, in many cases, with western democracy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 pm

I was merely stating that it is only quite a short time since women were second class citizens - oh, and as to being badly treated, how many female witches were brutalised at the hands of men and with the4 connivance of the clergy?   Far more than male witches.   But are we more civilised than then?   If so, how does one explain Nazis and concentration camps, Soviet Union and gulags?   I have forgotten who said that only a very thin veneer covers the beast in all of us.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:46 pm

In general, the west is moving forwards, not backwards, though...or at least trying to-

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/saudi-arabias-war-on-witchcraft/278701/

Saudi Arabia's War on Witchcraft
A special unit of the religious police pursues magical crime aggressively, and the convicted face death sentences
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't know, bonny, I think the whole planet is going to hell in a handbasket!    LL  Eek

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Ain't that the truth, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:31 pm

....and then some.  Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down