JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:33 pm

14. 'It's Him ----->'
Usually accompanies Smith photofit together with photo of Gerry McCann that's identical in all respects other than eyes, eyebrows, hair, nose, lips, and ears.
Never accompanies photo of Pereira Cristóvão who has identical eyes, eyebrows, hair, nose, lips, and ears to Smith photofit, and is currently in custody on charges relating to home invasion

=====

17. 'The Fraudulent Fund'
A limited company with board of directors, articles of association and audited accounts suspected of fraudulent activity by Chris Roberts who fancies himself as a forensic accountant despite being bankrupt.
Not to be confused with the totally above board and beyond suspicion friends-of-Gonzo's bank account run by unknown Porto trolls in conjunction with Nigeria's Interior Minister for Finance.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  lily Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Frances Gallagher Having a decko at another pro scum site
Lisa they really don't know what they are dealing with when they have a go at you
Well said hun xx

She didn't say that when she was a member of our last site. Or when she was eagerly trolling MM, or when she was a member of PFA.  Or when she was a member of J4.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2175p15-sofia-s-open-letter-to-kate

blondie wrote:
After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death.

Good grief! I have not seen this before.

It is disgraceful that this drunken and callous man is being financed to defend his libel case by pensioners while he was squandering his not inconsiderable salary by Portuguese standards[ taking into account their lower cost of living]

Is this in the public domain or is it exclusive to this forum?

[Hi Cath and Sabot BTW  ]

There are very good reasons why Blondie/Gallagher is detested right across all shades of opinion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:41 pm

I do know that she has been no loss to us.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Steve Marsden Lorraine, it's also a coincidence how many "Richards" have been involved. Richard Branson, Richard Desmond, Richard Hall, Richard Bilton and Richard McCluskey. Strange because that ambassador for children "Cliff Richard" has never been involved in the Madeleine McCann case. Hmmm how odd...

Plenty of Dick Heads on the hater side. Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Oh of course.  That is why he was joining the dots?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Bennett, in the course of some tedious nonsense about The Last Photo

And let us also all pause to thank PeterMac for the time and energy he expended in seeklng out Professor Farid - real, valuable and original research on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - and all the other valuable and original research he's made available here and elsewhere - and sent to Operation Grange at the Met (just in case there should ever be a misconduct investigation into why two top Senior Investigating Officers - DCI Andy Redwood and DCI Nicola Wall - deliberately refused to follow obvious lines of enquiry suggested by PeterMac's research
)

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 Screen-shot-2013-12-30-at-3-46-47-pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Did I read that right? DCI Andy Redwood and DCI Nicola Wall could be found guilty of refusing to follow research suggested by PeterMac? My eyes just flew out of my head.

This isn't even laughable. Just how crackers is Tony Bennett?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:54 pm

I think the brain flew out of Bennett's head, Sabot. roflroflrofl

I'm sorry but it caused me to laugh because it is crackers. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Anonymous9 November 2015
In time, when everything's calmed down a bit and the PTB have worked out how to solve this trying and difficult dilemma, I hope Rosalinda and Kate can meet up for lunch/brunch or whatever and just have a human to human chat about anything but this blasted case.

Why on earth would Mrs McCann want anything to do with a bottom-feeding, dumbo hater troll like Mutton? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Nothing at all.  What do they even have in common? Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Anonymous9 November 2015
In time, when everything's calmed down a bit and the PTB have worked out how to solve this trying and difficult dilemma, I hope Rosalinda and Kate can meet up for lunch/brunch or whatever and just have a human to human chat about anything but this blasted case.

Why on earth would Mrs McCann want anything to do with a bottom-feeding, dumbo hater troll like Mutton? Pcorneater

Well that you go..
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:07 am

One word about the person who wrote that... insane.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:25 am

ISRAEL BOMBS BABIES ‏@Col_Connaughton 2h2 hours ago
Projecto Justica #Goncalo #Amaral http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/ PayPal button is on right hand side #Madeleine #McCann

Yup, don't forget Gonzo's PayPal button - that's ultra-important to him. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 pm

these antis freaks should use gonzo´s paypal button to shut their dirty mouths because everytime antis barks their stench is disgusting.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Err......what does Amoral have to do with Israel?  Are they going for compelling headlines now?
If so, business must be bad....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Such excitement! The Portuguese government has been toppled! I'll put it in our News section.

Wonder if Morais is digging out her carnations again?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am

ISRAEL BOMBS BABIES ‏@Col_Connaughton 27m27 minutes ago
Projecto Justica #Goncalo #Amaral http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/ PayPal button is on right hand side #Madeleine #McCann
0 retweets 0 likes

So you keep saying - and making Gonzo sound really, really desperate for every last cent he can scrounge from his fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Portugal will go the same road as Greece. But I have no real desire to argue the point.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Annienonymous2 ‏@annienonymouss 3h3 hours ago
I hate it when the supps ignore me cos I have to log into my pro sock & chat with em that way..... #mccann

Gonzo supporter boasts about playing babyish games. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:36 pm

That is all they are capable of.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:40 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 8h8 hours ago Portugal
The god news is that "madeleine", by Kate #McCann has been integrated in the investigation as evidence.

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 Adiren10

Doubtless the Voices told her that. yernuts

I do hope that one day, a psychologist tries to find out why so many compulsive liars, fantasists and plain, old-fashioned nutjobs are attracted to the Gonzo-worshipping cult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Like attracts like?  scratch
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:42 pm

mariaccnr ‏@mariaccnr 4h4 hours ago View translation
Cão-polícia abatido pelos terroristas em Saint-Denis

#mccann gerry must be happy a Police dog die #Paris ; shot

Deranged Gonzo supporter uses the sad death of French police dog Diesel-

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 9 564c52c4c46188a95a8b45f6

at the hands of terrorists as an excuse to make sicko, disgusting remarks about the McCann family. Wastes of oxygen, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Upon hearing about the dog being shot, I felt so sad.  What a sweet one.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next