JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 Empty Re: Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:03 pm

I think I am going to go away and cry for half an hour. Sexually abused and then killed because the poor child cried.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 Empty Re: Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:07 pm

The only small mercy is that he's finally been caught, Sabot. There is no doubt of his guilt in these two cases, so just this once, I would happily suspend my dislike of sharia law and hand him over to his final victim's family.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:18 pm

bb1 wrote:The only small mercy is that he's finally been caught, Sabot. There is no doubt of his guilt in these two cases, so just this once, I would happily suspend my dislike of sharia law and hand him over to his final victim's family.....
Unfortunately that can never happen as the crime was committed in Germany so he is subject to their laws. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:21 pm

bb1 wrote:The only small mercy is that he's finally been caught, Sabot. There is no doubt of his guilt in these two cases, so just this once, I would happily suspend my dislike of sharia law and hand him over to his final victim's family.....

Yes, well, we are all getting to the point where past certainties are becoming clouded.

Sadly, I suspect that Sharia Law would let him go free in exchange for Blood Money. Or is that some other obscure and perverted Law?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Sometimes I think that I fight from the wrong premise because I don't want to accept that Madeleine might have been stolen by a child predator.

I work from the 'hope for the best but be aware that the worst could have happened', premise, Sabot.

All we know is that Madeleine McCann is missing, and that her parents had nothing to do with it, beyond one initial bad decision that has had catastrophic consequences.

On the plus side, there is not a scrap of evidence to suggest she has been harmed by whoever abducted her, so it is far, far better to think positively.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Incidentally, any dumbo forker still chuntering on with crap about 'dogs' and imaginary 'blood splatter' has NOT read the police files.

They should try it some time - they would then know why I, and others, can say with complete confidence that there is NO evidence that Madeleine was harmed by whatever scumbag abducted her.

PS - they really should stop feeling sorry for this disgusting pervert in Germany; they're making their true colours a little too obvious....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:05 pm

This is how normal, decent people react to stories like this:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8153&start=50

Quote:

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 Silvio-S-616077

I can't look at this photo of a pervert and murderer leading away a poor little boy to his death.

I will keep posting though, because the trolls who abuse the McCanns are defending him and feeling sorry for him.

They think HE is a VICTIM of the McCanns trying to deflect from the numbers of officers on the case reducing to four.

The number of officers on a case are like stocks and shares, you vile people; they can go up at any point in the future.

And for the record, SY have been talking about German suspects since Crimewatch. You must remember Crimewatch? It's when you all trolled the phone lines, and not only blocked potential calls from people who could help find Madeleine, but also blocked the lines for other cases featured.

No wonder you can empathise with a pervert who was found with the body of a four year old refugee in his boot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:38 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sometimes I think that I fight from the wrong premise because I don't want to accept that Madeleine might have been stolen by a child predator.

I work from the 'hope for the best but be aware that the worst could have happened', premise, Sabot.

All we know is that Madeleine McCann is missing, and that her parents had nothing to do with it, beyond one initial bad decision that has had catastrophic consequences.

On the plus side, there is not a scrap of evidence to suggest she has been harmed by whoever abducted her, so it is far, far better to think positively.

Yes, of course. If she is dead then she is dead, and way past harm. I have thought that. But if anyone has any hope at all in their souls then they have to go on believing.
Is this a personal thing? Do some of us have hope while others don't? Or do those who don't just have a vicious mindset?

I can cope with people who just believe that Madeleine is dead, because it is a possibility. What I can't cope with is people who want her to be, simply to cause pain.

Sorry, I am sometimes not all that good with words. But these people who want her dead do defeat me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Hater:

One could be forgiven to think that there maybe a verdict any day,and someone is trying to smother that news.

Yes, of course, it's far more likely that the German media, police, etc., concocted a story about a child killer to distract from some bollox about Gonzo, than that it is good police work to take a closer look at this scumbag in regard to other children who are, sadly, missing.

Seriously - WTF is wrong with these people? They seem to be hard-wired the wrong way round.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:01 pm

cherry berry
‏@cosyring
@Daily_Express Dont u think James Murray should have found out first if child murderer had been in Portugal B4 linking to Madeleine #mccann

Another one that wants to protect child killers - no wonder so many people wonder what the haters are hiding!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 Monroe10

Perhaps those two haters could explain to the murdered boys' families what it is they find so hilarious? And why they are such experts on what child predators do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Hater:

One could be forgiven to think that there maybe a verdict any day,and someone is trying to smother that news.

Yes, of course, it's far more likely that the German media, police, etc., concocted a story about a child killer to distract from some bollox about Gonzo, than that it is good police work to take a closer look at this scumbag in regard to other children who are, sadly, missing.

Seriously - WTF is wrong with these people? They seem to be hard-wired the wrong way round.

Do they think that GONZO is that important?  Really?  Why?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Suspect admits killing boy taken from Berlin migrants center - Page 2 CSwgEFKXIAAKKhJ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Glad to hear that.  He is either in or out of the investigation......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:57 pm

The haters are all in full shriek, naturally - but when are they anything else?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:04 pm

They go up and down like rollercoasters.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:23 pm

It's amazing the states they get into, about matters which don't concern them in the slightest and make absolutely NO difference to their lives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Well they think it does because they are convinced that the McCanns have greatly profited from a serious crime.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Which rather demonstrates just how reality-challenged they are....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 am

Precisely, Bonny.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:34 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/473343/Madeleine-McCann-Cops-quiz-serial-killer

Madeleine McCann: Cops quiz serial killer
A PAEDOPHILE who has confessed to killing two children may be quizzed about Madeleine McCann.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 2nd November 2015

The monster – known only as Silvio S – was arrested on Thursday in Germany for the horrific murders.

His travel movements will be checked to see if he was in Portugal when Madeleine vanished in 2007.

The killer was caught after the decomposing body of four-year-old Bosnian refugee Mohammed Januzi was found in his car boot.

The youngster was abducted as his parents visited a welfare office in Berlin on October 1.

Silvio, 32, was arrested after his suspicious mum tipped off police.

He confessed he took the boy home where he sexually abused and strangled him the next day because he would not stop crying.

Check Silvio also admitted snatching, abusing and killing a six-year-old called Elias who vanished from nearby Potsdam in July.

The child, who was also strangled, was found buried in the garden of Silvio’s home near Berlin.

Police also plan to quiz the tiler about five-year-old Inga Gehricke who vanished on May 2 during a family barbecue 50 miles away in Stendel.

“Silvio, 32, was arrested after his suspicious mum tipped off police”
The Metropolitan Police’s Operation Grange team, which is searching for Madeleine, is expected to review the killer’s movements across Europe.

Brit detectives will ask the Germans to check his passport to see if he visited Portugal.

He would have been 24 when Madeleine

Winfrid Wenzel, head of the investigation into Mohammed’s disappearance, said his officers were “in close contact” with those probing Inga’s case.

The blonde-haired, blue eyed child vanished after wandering off to collect wood for a campfire.

Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, both 47, were unavailable for comment.

But a source said they had “every confidence” Scotland Yard would investigate all possible leads.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2