JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM

5 posters

Go down

At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM Empty At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm

I honestly never thought I would see it happen.

Re: shaming all the people who let maddie down
steve1295 Yesterday at 22:36

.I really have a pain in me hole with all thee feckers who not only let Maddie down but who really have a menevolent agenda towards folk at the main who are just asking questions and voicing their opinions back and forth within this forum.Why dont yis all just f==k off and leave us to it.We have the right to speak.I asked a pro once if a member of your family had an Anti opinion what would the story be.ANSWER.Would defend the mcs to the end....and would not reckon family.Now if that is not the sign of an evil f==ker I dont know what is.They go out of their way to harrass people nonstop for having a good thought in their head re Maddie.Cant understand if they think the mcs innocent,ok.they should argue the case in a mature manner and still have a bit of decorum.CAN ANY OF THE PRO.s ACTUALLY TELL US WHY THEY BEHAVE THIS WAY.Dont want to hear lilys crap.dont want to hear crap like the buul they spew,..
steve1295
Elite Member

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM Empty Re: At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Who on earth is that? And have they the slightest idea how offensive they are when they spew rubbish about a child who may very well be alive?
What is there to debate with them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM Empty Re: At last - some mature, balanced debate on MM

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:26 pm

They don't want to hear anything that doesn't agree with their sick fantasies. But there is nothing to argue or debate anyway.. They just want a punch up.

Bugger off, I've got better things to do, like having a laugh about how frightfully awful they are. This does so much for my own superiority. I thank God daily that I am never so awful as they are.

Whoops, I think I have just ignored The Camel and The Eye of a Needle, but I am only human.

Sorry about that, God.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 pm

God will forgive you my child.

Your penance is to stay off the booze for 24 hours....

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Anyone want to 'debate' with the likes of this, from Bennett's forum?

kikoraton Yesterday

So the Michael Garveigh whose case was discussed in the Times in 2009 (well picked up by Gillyspot), was indeed the correct age for the son of John Garveigh. Sounds like you got your man, Gillyspot!
And John Garveigh is not his name by birth. He's the son of Goldmann and Zimmermann - clearly Jewish. But so tewwibly British sounding, nowadays!!
I shall have to dust off my "Jewish conspiracy" theory which I quickly put aside, feeling ashamed of it. But now we have Oppenheimer, Goldmann - any others, or shall I put it back in the box again?

-----------------------
That bit of anti-Semitism gets official approval from Stella the mod:

Re: Briton Michael Garveigh accused in US of impersonating MI5 agent
Gillyspot Yesterday at 11:01 pm

I agree re the Jewish connection. still all these folk have influence to spare. I am researching further re previous McCann connections with them & so far I believe I may be on to something. Will keep you all informed as and when I have more.

Re: Briton Michael Garveigh accused in US of impersonating MI5 agent
Stella Today at 8:16 am

Well done Gillyspot, keep digging and look to see if there is any connection whatsoever also with Freeport.

Better be on the safe side, Stella, and make sure your members can prove they are racially pure. mad

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

sans_souci wrote:God will forgive you my child.

Your penance is to stay off the booze for 24 hours....

Christ. As long as that? Can we settle for half a day? Or a night would be better.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Better be on the safe side, Stella, and make sure your members can prove they are racially pure.

I don't know,Bonny. I think Stella might benefit from some Jewish blood as it might improve her level of intelligence.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 pm

lily wrote:Better be on the safe side, Stella, and make sure your members can prove they are racially pure.

I don't know,Bonny. I think Stella might benefit from some Jewish blood as it might improve her level of intelligence.

Nothing will improve Stella's intelligence, Lily. She is already brain dead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Ain't that the truth, Sabot? Was simply musing as to how to improve her current level. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 am

You´re right bb1, Sabot, Jayelles.

the only thing these morons cares is their filthy fantasies. yernuts
truly disgusting people.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down