JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
France votes to move Right - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

France votes to move Right

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

France votes to move Right - Page 2 Empty Re: France votes to move Right

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:20 pm

lily wrote:Good for him!!!

Who? Stalin? How many did he kill?

France will be okay. Your average peasant kicks back when things get ridiculous. At the moment they are charging me 33 Euros a year for refusing to allow them to inspect my perfectly working Septic Tank. Cheap at twice the price since they want me to spend something like 2,000 Euros for something that won't be that much better. Totally destroying my garden in the process.

33 Euros a year tells me that they are on a hiding to nothing. It's actually laughable. Oh My God, is that the best threat that they can offer? If I live to be 100 years old that is going to cost me all of 6 hundred and 60 Euros odd, plus a few. Go for it, I say. My children can deal with this when I am dead.

But, you see, the minute I let them across my doorstep they will lump me with a bill for 350 Euros just for their survey. The Survey that only they want to do.. This is how it works. Bamboozle some silly old woman into opening the door. Bugger off.

I didn't realise how French I have become, until the awful events in Paris. I was devastated. These are my people now. I have lived here longer than I have lived anywhere else in the world. And been a bloody sight more content.
So charge me 33 Euros for refusing to comply with some God awful Brussels directive. I get it back in spades.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:24 pm

No, Sabot.  The Dutch Politician of the Year.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:37 pm

At the moment they are charging me 33 Euros a year for refusing to allow them to inspect my perfectly working Septic Tank. Cheap at twice the price since they want me to spend something like 2,000 Euros for something that won't be that much better. Totally destroying my garden in the process.

Sums up the EU perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Although it sounds like an awful system, I say I'm glad for you, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:30 pm

bb1 wrote:At the moment they are charging me 33 Euros a year for refusing to allow them to inspect my perfectly working Septic Tank. Cheap at twice the price since they want me to spend something like 2,000 Euros for something that won't be that much better. Totally destroying my garden in the process.

Sums up the EU perfectly.

This is Brussels, Bonny. It isn't France. Which is probably why the forfeit is so low. France always manages to get around the rubbish somehow. France always pretends to go along. No one is going to force me into something that I don't want to do..

I am stuck with The EU, and I can't honestly say that I mind. I get some really interesting advantages that I would never have had in UK. My House Taxes are a joke before I get the discounts. I paid 60 Euros last year, in total.
But I did pay about 100 Euros for two houses for the Bin Collection. But since they turn up with monotonous regularity at 9.30am every Monday ever, then I ain't going to complain about that. It might be Tuesday if Monday is Christmas Day.
One of my houses is mostly unoccupied, and I could get an excemption for that, but I really can't be bothered.

The Tip is Free, and I can dump whatever I like, including any old fridge or freezer or anything else that isn't biodegradable.

Various Departments actually communicate within themselves, and if I pay too much on something or another then The Inland Revenue sends me a rebate, despite me never having paid a penny in Tax on my income. Never have I been treated so fairly before I came here.
England never afforded me such courtesy on the very rare occasion that I most needed it.

I don't so much care about the money. Just the fairness of it all. The ever enduring good manners and kindness that England lost a long time ago.

Marine Le Pen would not have changed that. She isn't entirely stupid. Most of these people are middle of the road when push comes to shove. And I would have found something positive to say if she had won. It's her Father who keeps her from success. He is a nasty, old bigot, and the French World remembers what had to say.

Anyway, En Y Var.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2