JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group

4 posters

Go down

Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group Empty Re: Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:17 am

russia weapons to syrian rebels? then do not complain about terrorism with Russian Kalashnikov.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group Empty Re: Putin: Russia provides air cover to Syrian opposition group

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:27 am

There's been some kind of truce worked out in some areas, Pedro.

https://www.rt.com/news/325275-syria-rebels-leave-homs/

Hundreds of Syrian civilians and anti-Assad rebels have begun leaving the last district they control in the city of Homs, under a ceasefire deal recently reached with the government.
The rebels’ departure from al-Waer neighborhood, part of peace deal local authorities recently agreed on, started on Wednesday and is aimed at clearing the city of gunmen and weapons, Governor of Homs Talal al-Barazi announced, according to the SANA news agency.

Barazi told reporters that some 700 people – including 400 women and children and 300 fighters – would be evacuated on Wednesday.

The operation is carried out under the patronage of the United Nations and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent. Its first stage suggests the militants will be giving up “medium and heavy weapons”. Those who want to leave the city will be allowed to keep only “light weapons,” the governor added.

And I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if some of them were being bribed to change sides.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 am

about: "And I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if some of them were being bribed to change sides.", the truth is: when it comes to easy profit, the lives (when not related with those who wants easy profit) of innocent people doesn't matter, which is a truly despicable behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 am

Of course it is, Pedro, everything that has happened to Syria is despicable. Look at that lot leaving Homs - they are the very people who lit the fuse that blew their country up. Now, the thought that Russia might be about to give them a taste of their own medicine has encouraged them to change their minds..

The videos that come out of the government-run areas of Syria are heartbreaking - and make me very angry. Millions of loyal Syrians have NOT run away to Europe looking for free stuff, but have taken refuge in those areas. Their young men and women are fighting and dying for their country against the jihadist scum the West has backed - but how often do you see their stories in the Western media?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:08 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:37 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/12/homs-syrian-rebels-assad-ceasefire

Nearly five years on, Syrians are drained by war and desperate to find any glimmers of hope. I meet Hikmat, the fresh-faced student, outside the Old City’s fabled Saint Mary Church of the Holy Belt. When I visited it in May 2014, just after its local truce came into force, broken wooden pews were scattered across the damaged stone floor. The only light was the glow of flickering candles lit by visitors who offered silent prayers.

Today new honey-coloured seats are arranged in orderly rows. A red-hatted Santa Claus crafted from lights in white plastic cups glitters in one corner. In the other, a shimmering Christmas tree sits above a Nativity scene. “Some of my friends left the country, others were killed,” says Hikmat. “I visited my old school and I saw all our pictures on the walls. We need to create new memories to replace the old.”

The civil war in Syria would have been over years ago if the West, in particular Washington, hadn't been arming terrorists for its own political ends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:31 pm

about: "The civil war in Syria would have been over years ago if the West, in particular Washington, hadn't been arming terrorists for its own political ends.", = profit is the name of the "game."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Agree, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down