JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE 'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT!

4 posters

Go down

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! Empty I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE 'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT!

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Oh, dear, how have the mighty fallen.  I know no-one else cares about this but I haven't stopped laughing since the news became public.    LL   rofl rofl rofl rofl
Jose Mourinho sacked by Chelsea for a second time

Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Chelsea for a second time, just seven months after winning the Premier League.

The 52-year-old has been dismissed with Chelsea 16th in the division and three points above the relegation zone following a dismal run of nine defeats in 16 games.

Sky sources understand that Mourinho was called to the training ground at Cobham to a meeting with chairman Bruce Buck and director Eugene Tenenbaum earlier on Thursday afternoon, which lasted no longer than 10 minutes.  
I bet Arsenal's Arsene Wenger is laughing his socks off, he's been insulted again and again by Mourinho, but he's never been sacked!   Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! Empty Re: I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE 'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT!

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:10 pm

I've noticed a lot of hilarity about this, LL....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! Empty Re: I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE 'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT!

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote:I've noticed a lot of hilarity about this, LL....
He's such a ridiculous creature calling himself 'The Special One' and behaving as if he's God's gift to football. Just had an email from younger son who says he's been howling with laughter for the last 30 minutes. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Me and sport is like you and GoT, LL. biggrin But it's always satisfying to see pompous prats take a tumble - and it seems to be cheering people up, giving them something to chuckle about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:36 pm

bb1 wrote:Me and sport is like you and GoT, LL. biggrin  But it's always satisfying to see pompous prats take a tumble - and it seems to be cheering people up, giving them something to chuckle about.
I shall continue to giggle over it for the rest of the evening! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Even though I do not care anything about soccer, I do love for people to laugh.

So, I will rofl rofl rofl with you. LL. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Just for you, LL:

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! CWdTZ4IWUAELuVk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:16 am

Thanks, bonny!!  hug   Been emailing my son who has 'contacts' and he says it's been coming to the boil after he publicly humiliated one of the Chelsea medics, then blamed the players for the team being one place above relegation when they were top last year!   His arrogance reminds me of another Portuguese - can't quite remember his name ....    LL  rofl rofl

He really should have taken heed of this warning and accepted he was the problem, not the team. The rule is, they follow his lead, not the other way around so, in the end, it's his neck on  the block. He should have gone before he was shown the door, but then he is so far above himself I think he never imagined they would do it to him a second time.   Considering the non-stop insults flung at him by the defunct Mourinho, Arsene Wenger has behaved like a gentleman and not crowed over the fate of his rival.  
I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! The-buck-stops-here-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews
Today Chelsea beat Sunderland 3-1 in front of interim manager to end of season Guus Hiddink, who is Dutch. I am hysterical with laughter - talk about rubbing salt into a wound!!!!!!!!!!!!! LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Am so happy to hear that LL. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:11 pm

I CAN'T RESIST THIS - THE  'SPECIAL ONE' GETS THE BOOT! CWnsizTXAAAlnM0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:08 am

lily wrote:Am so happy to hear that LL.  rofl rofl rofl rofl
Chelsea isn't 'my' team but he shouldn't have those extremely nasty and demeaning comments about Arsene Wenger. Karma definitely came round and bit Mourinho in the butt!! LL Hahau rofl Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:01 am

I don't know anything about this. But is it crucial? Or just another bunch of overpaid footballers and their overpaid managers?

I am a Rugby Man myself. But I don't know a lot about that either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:31 am

Sabot wrote:I don't know anything about this.  But is it crucial?  Or just another bunch of overpaid footballers and their overpaid managers?

I am a Rugby Man myself.  But I don't know a lot about that either.
Morning, ma petite, hope you are well and the weather is good where you are. Nothing to do with overpaid anybody, just a nasty little pr*ck getting his comeuppance - rugby I don't understand, I prefer cricket. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:41 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:I don't know anything about this.  But is it crucial?  Or just another bunch of overpaid footballers and their overpaid managers?

I am a Rugby Man myself.  But I don't know a lot about that either.
Morning, ma petite, hope you are well and the weather is good where you are.   Nothing to do with overpaid anybody, just a nasty little pr*ck getting his comeuppance - rugby I don't understand, I prefer cricket.    LL

Top of the morning to you too, LL. I don't understand Cricket either, although my children do. Mainly due to their frightfully upper class education. But you do what the devil drives for.

Nope, the weather here is awful. Bloody wet and bloody warm when I need to remember what Winter actually is. What price Spring otherwise? At least in The Tropics you know what you are going to get.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 am

We have a micro-med climate and at present we have about 8C and no signs of rain or overnight frost, in fact we have an average of 8C-10C right up to January 2. Temp has been like this since late November. Not usual for here, we get really cold nights normally, but not so far. My central heating only goes on in the evening as the construction of this house is such that the mix of bricks, wood, insulation and adobe helps keep it at an ambient temp. Works the other way round in the summer, house remains cool. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:28 am

Lamplighter wrote:We have a micro-med climate and at present we have about 8C and no signs of rain or overnight frost, in fact we have an average of 8C-10C right up to January 2.   Temp has been like this since late November.    Not usual for here, we get really cold nights normally, but not so far.  My central heating only goes on in the evening as the construction of this house is such that the mix of bricks, wood, insulation and adobe helps keep it at an ambient temp.   Works the other way round in the summer, house remains cool.   LL  hug

Yer, mine too. But the humidity is a bit of a bugger. Probably due to no damp course. So the floors and walls leak a bit when outside becomes the same as inside. Perfectly understandable in very old houses. I have minor heating on at the moment just to put a stop to that.
This house was all dirt floors back in the day before my time. But it's all okay. It just happens.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down