JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION Empty PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Some excellent news from the BBC:

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama

MADELEINE: THE LAST HOPE? - PANORAMA

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION WebANXpanoramaall

MON 30 APR 8:30pm - 9pm
BBC1

ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME

Five years ago this week, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a family holiday apartment in the Algarve, Portugal, and has never been found. Her parents, Kate and Gerry, are adamant that their daughter was abducted by a predator and persuaded Prime Minister David Cameron to order a review of the case by the Metropolitan Police. Here, the senior UK investigator talks to Richard Bilton about how he is working collaboratively with Portuguese police and explains why he believes he has the best opportunity yet to establish the facts.

CAST AND CREW

ReporterRichard Bilton
Crew
EditorTom Giles ProducerJoanna Burge

------------------------

Very good news indeed. I am sure we will all be looking forward to it - not least because it will shut the forkers and ghouls up, at least for a while.

I do hope Panorama is braced for an influx of hatespam from the Usual Suspects?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

What are the forkers going to do when it sinks in that Gonc and the Fridge Theory have been consigned to the dustbin of history?

Oh wait, I know.

Claim it is all a whitewash and that Panorama are now IN IT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Scotland Yard are IN IT to, you know. In fact The Forkers are the only ones who aren't IN IT. Why are they being kept in the dark? Is it because they are too thick to understand?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Panorama will no doubt be on the receiving end of some "helpful" emails.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Can you imagine? Endless instructions to 'read the files' - something which the forkers are incapable of doing themselves.

They are getting all excited because Panorama did a piece back in 2007, and think, well, whatever it is they ever think.

They seem to have forgotten a few things.

With the release of the police files, it became obvious that Gonc and co had been spouting a load of rubbish.

Gonc himself is totally discredited and AWOL, well, somewhere in Portugal, possibly a police station.

Leveson nailed all the leaks, smears and lies that had been emanating from bad elements in Portugal.

And last, but most important -

AFTER READING ALL THE FILES, INCLUDING THE 'SECRET' ONES, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF PORTUGAL CLEARED THE MCCANNS OF ANY CRIME, AT THE SAME TIME AND IN THE SAME WORDS AS HE CLEARED MURAT

Panorama will be interesting, but I suspect the forker meltdown following it is going to be highly entertaining.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Deluded forker:

We can live in hope, that someone has broken the circle and is going to put some facts, that we can all see on the t.v. True distance to the Tapas Bar. Mrs Fenns statement, Gaspars????????????? etc.

Is it ever going to sink in that there is no 'circle' to break, that the whole Pact business was invented by that raddled Cabrita woman as revenge? Because no-one would speak to her after she somehow obtained what was supposed to be private personal information from Gonc?

No-one is going to dance to the forkers' tune. They believe a load of old rubbish, anyway. Why on earth would the so-called 'Gaspar statement' be of any relevance? A load of imaginings, illegally leaked and double-dodgy translated?

Why do the forkers never, ever see that they have been played for fools?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

How's this for sick?

Clairebear ‏ @claire_bear_101 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
The Last Hope? BBC1 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama#.T5Fl3icJD6N.twitter Is 'Higher Might' conditioning British Public to the #mccann demise???

'Demise'? Does the forker think that the Yard is going to bump the McCanns off, or something?

The only 'demise' is going to be another step nearer the end of the hate sites - hopefully, mention will be made on Panorama of the disgusting vendetta these people enjoy conducting against Madeleine and her family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Too funny! On Bennett's forum, admin are actually boasting about being visited by the BBC:

I wonder if the Panorama team have gleaned any useful information from this forum during all their many visits?

with this screenshot:

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION Bbc10

Oh, I am sure they have gleaned lots of useful information. About the people who libel, abuse and harrass the McCanns, the vile stories they invent about the family, the lengths they go to to attack the McCanns.

Didn't the hounders know, the BBC visits most of the sites biggrin

They are especially fond of Tony's blog, where all Bennett's vile posts are laid out neatly for them to download for....possible future use. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Some excellent news from the BBC:

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama

MADELEINE: THE LAST HOPE? - PANORAMA

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION WebANXpanoramaall

MON 30 APR 8:30pm - 9pm
BBC1

ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME

Five years ago this week, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a family holiday apartment in the Algarve, Portugal, and has never been found. Her parents, Kate and Gerry, are adamant that their daughter was abducted by a predator and persuaded Prime Minister David Cameron to order a review of the case by the Metropolitan Police. Here, the senior UK investigator talks to Richard Bilton about how he is working collaboratively with Portuguese police and explains why he believes he has the best opportunity yet to establish the facts.

CAST AND CREW

ReporterRichard Bilton
Crew
EditorTom Giles ProducerJoanna Burge

------------------------

Very good news indeed. I am sure we will all be looking forward to it - not least because it will shut the forkers and ghouls up, at least for a while.

I do hope Panorama is braced for an influx of hatespam from the Usual Suspects?
That explains the visits.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Too funny! On Bennett's forum, admin are actually boasting about being visited by the BBC:

I wonder if the Panorama team have gleaned any useful information from this forum during all their many visits?

with this screenshot:

Oh, I am sure they have gleaned lots of useful information. About the people who libel, abuse and harrass the McCanns, the vile stories they invent about the family, the lengths they go to to attack the McCanns.

They are especially fond of Tony's blog, where all Bennett's vile posts are laid out neatly for them to download for....possible future use. Wink

Well just in case they haven't we could send them lovely posts.
Come on Tony, do you digging rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

And mine

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION Bbbc1

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Too funny! On Bennett's forum, admin are actually boasting about being visited by the BBC:

with this screenshot:

All of them Maggs, do you want all of them? Eek

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:46 pm

crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:

with this screenshot:

All of them Maggs, do you want all of them? Eek

Why not, but it will make it a 24 hour programme. Is that ok? affraid
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm

My, you are popular, Tony!

Do you suppose the Beeb will mention the way anyone who supports Madeleine and her family is subjected to vile abuse?

Maybe a mention of all the rants about the media on Bennett's forum? The abuse they hurl at journos as a matter of course? The Panorama people will be in the NUJ; they will know what Bennett and co tried to do to Mike Gunnill.

Morais won't get a look in, not after her mad rants about churnalists. And the Panorama people may well have had a good old chuckle about her attack on one of the heads of ITN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm

the senior UK investigator talks to Richard Bilton

I wonder, will that be someone from the Yard, or will it be one of the McCanns' people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm

bb1 wrote:the senior UK investigator talks to Richard Bilton

I wonder, will that be someone from the Yard, or will it be one of the McCanns' people?

Its not Gonc, is it, Bonny? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

I think it is safe to say that if there is one person it WON'T be, it's Gonc rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I know it's "The Anniversary" but it's interesting that the #Panorama prog is being aired 2 days before local elections. #McCann #Fraud

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm

bb1 wrote:JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I know it's "The Anniversary" but it's interesting that the #Panorama prog is being aired 2 days before local elections. #McCann #Fraud

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

No flies on that one, is there? Shocked
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm

bb1 wrote:My, you are popular, Tony!

Do you suppose the Beeb will mention the way anyone who supports Madeleine and her family is subjected to vile abuse?

Maybe a mention of all the rants about the media on Bennett's forum? The abuse they hurl at journos as a matter of course? The Panorama people will be in the NUJ; they will know what Bennett and co tried to do to Mike Gunnill.

Morais won't get a look in, not after her mad rants about churnalists. And the Panorama people may well have had a good old chuckle about her attack on one of the heads of ITN.
Took the long one down, realized I had a non BBC ip on it embarass

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm surprised it squeezed in, in all those BBC visits Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I wonder if Panorama will use any of Simon Hare's material, if they have a piece about the people who abuse and harrass the McCann family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder if Panorama will use any of Simon Hare's material, if they have a piece about the people who abuse and harrass the McCann family?
Did they not also harrass Simon?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next