JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! Empty It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:02 am

Today's universities - a haven for closed minds:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/charlie-hebdo-sun-star-and-lads-among-titles-banned-sale-32-uk-universities-research-finds

Certain newspapers and magazines are banned from sale at 32 universities around the UK, according to research by the website Spiked.

It uncovered the apparent censorship as part of a piece of research for the 2016 University Free Speech rankings.

The bans are all imposed by student union bodies and mainly appear to be due to concern about the depiction of women in publications.

Some 28 universities ban the Daily Star and/or The Sun, according to the research. In most cases both titles are banned, meaning they are not available in university newsagents.

According to Spiked most bans were inspired by the No More Page Three campaign against topless photographs appearing in The Sun. The News UK title stopped showing topless photos on page three in January last year, but the Daily Star continues the practice.

According to Spiked, four universities banned ‘Lads’ Mags’, although with the closure of Zoo and FHM at the end of last year it is unclear what magazines remain in that category to ban.

The research reveals that Bristol and Manchester universities also ban French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. The title has provoked outrage from many Muslims because of its depiction of the prophet Muhammad.

Aberystwyth University students’ union has banned the Daily Express, apparently in protest at the titles’ coverage of travellers.

According to Spiked, most UK universities have some form of censorship. It reports that 20 have banned clubs or societies and 19 have banned speakers.

Some 39 per cent have “no platform” policies, which are often used to stop those with racist or extreme right wing views from speaking at events.

The research found that 21 per cent have “safe space” policies, which can be used to impose broader bans on speakers or events which some students may find offensive.

God forbid the special snowflakes should ever be confronted by views that differ from their own.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! Empty Re: It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!!

Post  lily Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:55 pm

And I do hope they steer well clear of Speakers' Corner.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Some 39 per cent have “no platform” policies, which are often used to stop those with racist or extreme right wing views from speaking at events.

The funniest was when some so-called 'feminists' tried to ban Germaine Greer because she dissed Brucelyn Jenner.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Clueless morons...... rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 pm

More on the subject:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/12108340/The-poshos-pushing-campus-censorship.html

The poshos pushing campus censorship
The rise of campus censorship is an insult to every black, gay, working-class or female student studying today who can sit in a lecture without crumbling into a quivering wreck
...etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:06 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-latest-gbk-ad-campaign-shows-how-normal-its-become-to-mock-and-persecute-vegetarians-a6820986.html

The latest GBK ad campaign shows how normal it's become to mock and persecute vegetarians
Over the last few years there’s been a real push by the meat industry to make eating meat cool, hipster (see: pulled pork) and masculine

There has? Who knew? I seem to have missed this micro-aggression....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 pm

They certainly make good points there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Jessica ValentiVerified account
‏@JessicaValenti
Thanks to those who pointed out that "sausage fest" is transphobic. Tweet deleted with apologies; it was unthinking & insensitive.

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! Moonbat2_answer_2_xlarge
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Ye gods!! Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636558/Councillor-s-Allo-Allo-speech-racism-uproar-town-hall

Councillor's ’Allo ’Allo speech sparks racism uproar from town hall

A COUNCILLOR has been accused of “casual racism” after adopting an ’Allo ’Allo-style French accent during a debate.

Quote:

But leader of the local Green group Tom Crone failed to see the funny side and emailed the council’s chief executive Ged Fitzgerald to complain.

He wrote: “We, the Green group of councillors, have discussed this matter and, whilst we do not wish to raise a formal complaint, we do wish to make clear that we consider this behaviour as distasteful and something which should not be part of a council meeting.

“You will be aware that comments of this nature can lead to other, more serious, expressions and that some will consider it as casual racism...

“I am requesting you to write to the Labour chief whip and the group leaders of the other parties to ask that they refrain from such behaviour in future council meetings.”

wker

Thankfully, the whinging Green was slapped down by a grown-up:

Liverpool’s Labour mayor Joe Anderson leapt to his defence, saying in an email: “Listen carefully, I shall say this only once, Tim Beaumont is not racist. There are, however, some big boobys who are calling themselves councillors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 pm

It will soon be illegal to make a joke. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:30 am

Yup.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/25/amazon-needs-to-sack-jeremy-clarkson-before-he-taints-their-service-for-good-

SJW rant begins:

Amazon needs to sack Jeremy Clarkson before he taints their service for good
OPINION
Hanna Flint for Metro.co.ukMonday 25 Jan 2016 2:08 pm

Jeremy Clarkson has proven once again what an intolerant human being he is.
The ex-Top Gear presenter has offered his two cents on transgenderism, by criticising his friend’s friends for accepting that their children might be transgender and allowing them to explore it.
‘I wanted to seek [the parents] out and explain that they were free to live a lunatic life, they must not… be allowed to poison the mind of a child,’ he writes in his Sunday Times column. ‘When I was five I wanted to be Alan Whicker, but my parents didn’t buy me a blazer and send me to hospital to have my adenoids sewn up.

‘You don’t actually take them seriously…you don’t take them to a hospital when they’re 10 and say, “he wants to be a girl, so can you lop his todger off?”‘
What a simplistic attitude he has towards an issue he clearly has little knowledge of, or even tried to understand.
Many have slammed Clarkson for making such harmful statements about trans children who, for many, aren’t getting the support at home they deserve as they try to truly identify with the male or female person inside.

SJW rant ends:

So Amazon, if you’re reading this, do yourself a favour and put him down before his rabid intolerance taints you too.

I think we can all see who is the 'intolerant' one; I do believe it is SJW Hannah Flint, as she is the one calling for people to be sacked, shunned, etc., because she doesn't agree with their opinion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 am

I can remember a time when I wanted to be a boy, but it had nothing to do with todgers. I have never wanted one of those. Meanwhile, my eldest son was for ever nicking my quite expensive beads. But he just wanted to be a hippy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:06 pm

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! CZkQ4nRWwAAm2j3

Zoe Stephens ‏@artsytype_83  Jan 25
Remember, inner beauty... won't get you free drinks! Nice to see @Tesco are still living in the dark ages!! #morons

Zoe Stephens ‏@artsytype_83  Jan 25
@Tesco Horwich this morning and a friend saw it in Manchester. I really expected more from you guys

Tesco ‏@Tesco Jan 25
@artsytype_83 Thanks Zoe, did you happen to take down the barcode of the card? with this we can ensure this is logged from our end too. Sam

Zoe Stephens
‏@artsytype_83
@Tesco Sorry. We didn't. Just found it offensive so took a pic. Didn't think about looking for barcodes etc

Silly moo. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 am

On the subject of the perpetually Outraged!

http://observer.com/2016/02/the-totalitarian-doctrine-of-social-justice-warriors/

The Totalitarian Doctrine of ‘Social Justice Warriors’
Much of SJW's passion goes into speech and culture policing directed at victimless crimes that violate their moral taboos
By Cathy Young • 02/02/16 10:00am
...etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Do we have a slap face smiley on here?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:49 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/john-cleese-says-political-correctness-is-destroying-comedy-and-creating-orwellian-existence-a3170596.html

John Cleese says political correctness is destroying comedy and creating Orwellian existence
The veteran comedian said we are close to living in a society with no freedom of expression

I do hope 2016 sees the back of the self-proclaimed Social Justice Warriors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Those idiots must not have studied history or read many important books..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 am

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/13/peter-tatchell-snubbed-students-free-speech-veteran-gay-rights-activist?CMP=twt_gu

The emails from the officer of the National Union of Students were unequivocal. Fran Cowling, the union’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) representative, said that she would not share a stage with a man whom she regarded as having been racist and “transphobic”.

That the man in question is Peter Tatchell – one of the country’s best-known gay rights campaigners, who next year celebrates his 50th year as an activist – is perhaps a mark of how fractured the debate on free speech and sexual politics has become.

In the emails, sent to the organisers of a talk at Canterbury Christ Church University on Monday on the topic of “re-radicalising queers”, Cowling refuses an invitation to speak unless Tatchell, who has also been invited, does not attend. In the emails she cites Tatchell’s signing of an open letter in the Observer last year in support of free speech and against the growing trend of universities to “no-platform” people, such as Germaine Greer, for holding views with which they disagree.
...etc

Pathetic whiners. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 pm

The Outraged! appear to have driven Stephen Fry, of all people, off twitter, because they decided he said something sexist, or genderist, or bag ladyist, last night:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35577913

Bafta show host Stephen Fry appears to have deleted his Twitter profile in the wake of his controversial comments during Sunday night's show.
Fry faced strong criticism online for comparing costume designer Jenny Beavan to a "bag lady" when she picked up her Bafta for Mad Max.
Twitter users demanded Fry apologise for his comments over her clothes.
But Fry, a prolific Twitter user, said online afterwards Beavan was "a dear friend" who had "got" the joke.
The comedian and broadcaster underlined the point by posting a photo of the pair at the Bafta after-party.
He wrote: "Jenny Baglady Beavan and Stephen Outrageous Misogynist Swine Fry at the after party."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 pm

The Fry Flounce:

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! CbQ-xlSWIAA8Kiq
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:34 pm

THIS IS SATIRE!

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! CbQ86FmXEAAB8Jb
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:44 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:43 am

Now farcebook has banned Viz:

Viz ComicVerified account
‏@vizcomic
Facebook have taken the Viz page down. We can appeal, but if we get it wrong, we'll be "permanently deleted". Oo-er.

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! CbUw08SW0AEhqhV

What happened, did they say something rude about Zuckerberg's chum Merkel? He's shaping up nicely to be the next generation's Soros....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:45 am

It's an Outrage! I'm offended!!!!! CYPLCKeWAAAHxae
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next