JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

+3
rhodes
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Empty McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Missing People Charity. What they didn't want you to read on their website!
Post  Iris Today
http://www.scribd.com/doc/99867333/Missing-People-Facebook-Deletions

Very enlightening! But also very encouraging to see that a) very few people were in favour of Kate McCann being made an ambassador and b) somebody saved it all and has turned it into a Scribd document that anyone can download!

Does it get any sadder? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 pm

One complains about the hatespam having been removed by Missing People:

Also I am not sure about the legality of this. As a registered charity I believe they have to uphold freedom of speech. I believe they must disable comment features if they do not like the comments. As a charity, I do not think they are allowed to falsify the information received and released.

Someone within Missing People who can administer this page should look at the IP address of the person responsible. Is it Kate herself or a member of the family?

No, no-one has to put up with abuse from the usual shower of Amaral supporters - why do they think so many media outlets have to close comments? It's because of them, and the entirely predictable abuse the very word 'McCann' provokes from their ilk - I am sure it hasn't escaped notice that Madeleine's grandmother is the current target of their hatred.mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Empty McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 am

Let's see, who are these outraged 'members of the public'.......some familiar names here -

Sam D Salway ; Gael Marks ; Anna Silvestro ; Justine Bentley ; Steve Morley ; Suzanne Winter ; Eunice Cottrill

Oh, here's Morais' sidekick Astro in full rant - no danger of bias there, then?

Sofia de Landerset So you don't like the comments, huh? I know some people who tried to
ban a book, maybe you know them, too? Are you all part of the same UK Censorship
Club?
·

Debbie Carden Wray ; Daniel English ; Judy Turner ; Gary Wyatt ; Clive McIlwaine

- he's the one who got the Amaral supporters yet more bad publicity, on Sky news and in the Star, by posting abuse on Justgiving. And getting his £2 returned.

Liz Newman ; Claire 'bear' Smith

.....And on it goes. I think we all get the picture. Far from being 'members of the public', all the hatespam was posted by the Usual Suspects - the McCann-hating Amaral fan club from Contronumpties and similar hate sites.

And they've the nerve to whine and cry because their vile comments were deleted! The sooner they get it into their thick, nasty skulls that they have NO right to inflict their deranged abuse on other people, the better.

You have to wonder why they carry on like this, hell-bent on shouting down anyone who even mentions the name 'McCann'. They're deluding themselves if they imagine this is 'free speech'; it's not. It's bullying and intimidation, no better than football gangs shouting down rivals, or fascists trying to drown out the voices of democrats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:54 am

Snap your neck Spudgun pretends to be a 'member of the public'---

Mike Hardy

Numties admin pretends to be a 'member of the public'----

Paul Rees

The only people the Amaral fan club are fooling are themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Karen Dolphin Pinto

Another leading McCann-hater pretending to be a 'member of the public'.

Daniel English

was one of the main players on the Contronumpty thread in which they were discussing disrupting the London Marathon and attacking Kate McCann.

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Facebook2

'Member of the public'? I think not!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 pm

What's this?

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/two-held-in-mccann-family-death-threat-probe/

Two Held in McCann Family Death Threat Probe
Posted on August 10, 2013 by fattassassin
Detectives on Merseyside have confirmed that they have detained two people in connection with threats that have been made on a Facebook page towards the McCann family. The content of these threats also included detailed information regarding the movements of both Kate and Gerry McCann which was considered specific enough for Leicestershire Police to request their Merseyside colleagues to bring two persons in for questioning.

Merseyside Police would only confirm that a 54 year old man and 51 year old woman from the Wirral had been brought in for questioning and had been released on police bail pending further investigation. The Facebook page at the center of the Leicestershire investigation has been monitored routinely following threats earlier in the year to murder Kate McCann at a high profile public event.

This latest threat comes amid an exhaustive review by Metropolitan Police investigating complaints from several journalists that have received death and rape threats on social media sites.

The Facebook page at the center of this new investigation recently organised its members to leave abusive comments on Gerry McCann’s Triathlon charity page and a children’s charity that Kate McCann is a member of has advised the police that they have had to delete abusive and threatening comments from their public website.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCann family said the comments were “rude” and did not deserve further comment.

Madeleine McCann went missing from the family holiday apartment on the Portuguese Algarve in May 2007. Despite worldwide publicity she remains missing. A New Scotland Yard task-force, Operation Grange is now reviewing the case and continue to interview witnesses and suspects not followed up in the original botched Portuguese investigation led by Snr Gonçalo Amaral.

============

We've no way of telling at this minute how correct that is, or whether anything will come of it.

But no-one will be surprised if it turns out to be correct; it's been long overdue.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Wonder if that's anything to do with Hoho's rant that started....

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
WHY ARE THERE EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT CONTROVERSY AND SUGGEST WE ARE A HATE GROUP?

Failing to grasp the obvious; that their activities make them a hate group.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Worried about something, are we?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Please note: It isnt an active forum, just a reference area for the Facebook CONTROVERSY
17 minutes ago · Like

Lily Wells Lizzy could we not just start up another site if they EVER manage to shut us down!

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' K015
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 pm

They're hatespamming again. rofl rofl rofl 

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2013/08/06/brighton-pavilion-conservative-candidate-swayed-by-caring-thatcher/22955/comment-page-1#comment-82559

jeanmonroe Today at 12:19 pm

mine is there! (mike)(OH)

Mike
August 11, 2013 at 12.11 pm
Next he’ll be saying that he didn’t take (at least) £128,000, from donations given, to ‘search’, out of the Madeleine ‘fund’ to pay his ‘salary’!

He should have been a Charity boss!

They get higher salaries and take more donations to fund their lifestyles!

Missed a trick there, Clarrie

Sad. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Hounder:

Re: Mitchell and Brighton again. This time he is Pro-Thatcher !
Post plebgate Today

Oh Mike( comments) let's hope that when he loses the election he doesn't heed your words.

That hounder is commenting on a comment made by one of its fellow-hounders pretending to be a Brighton Voter, and using her supposed husband's name to do it...

And then they wonder why they are a laughing stock.......Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post186017.html#p186017

Quote from Amazon:

I am starting to believe that Hi-De-Hitler is actually a bit simple.

She started a thread on that ridiculous Facebook group she touts around the net with some cobblers statements about how there had been lots of reports from the McCann v Amaral hearing until Gerry returned home. Then, a few days later, they all stopped.

Well, Einstein, there was a reason for that.

The hearing ended.

Did you think that people would still hang about for an indefinite period afterwards, talking about naff all? Writing articles about an empty courtroom? Dream on, you sad sad person....

As an aside, she seems particularly uninformed about how the press works in any case. Some news organisations will send their own people, especially if it's a big story. Lots more will pick up the story and coverage from news agencies such as the Press Association. So if they don't write about it, then smaller publications won't pick it up.

Of course, no-one there picked this up, rambling on instead about censorship and imaginary injunctions. Honestly makes me wonder how dim they are.

-------------

It ties in with her bizarre belief that the media is 'censoring' the police files. No, the media exists to make money, and if hoho imagines there are millions of people out there desperate to read amateur translations of Portuguese police reports, she's sadly deluded.

Though it might be a good idea if she and her members actually read and UNDERSTOOD the files themselves; they might not talk such utter sh#te if they did.

It's glaringly obvious that Hideho can't or won't understand the forensic report every time she starts wittering about non-existent 'DNA matches', and that all her empire of hate is based on is discredited tabloid junk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Puzzled numty:

Rayray Fitzpatrick
I'm confused as to what links we can post. I posted a pro McCann link, it had valid points for discussion, and was relevant to a post. It was removed as Blogs are not allowed. I have been told this three times, all for valid reasons. (Viruses etc being one of them, which is fair, yet YouTube links are posted and YT is one of the worst for viruses) fair enough. i have no problem with that. Yet there are posts with blog links I can see now, i can see 2 without even scrolling down, both anti McCann. And they haven't been removed. How can we as a group be taken seriously if it looks like we remove anything pro McCann that is valid, yet allows anything anti McCann. How can people who are looking for info make an unbiased judgement? If posts are removed because blogs are not allowed, then that is fair enough and I am more than happy to accept that. As long as it is enforced regarding any blogs. As far as Im aware this group is about educating people to the truth, not an anti McCann one, though that is the general conclusion most of us come to here. I'm not meaning to be contrary, and I'm not being a troll (which seems to be a word on here for someone who dares to make a point that may be deemed as 'pro McCann' despite that not being the case at all, I just like to think I'm unbiased) But I am genuinely confused as to why some blog posts are removed (explicitly pro mcCann) and not others.

---------------

Easy, it's censorship.

Hoho and co are terrified people will read so-called 'pro' blogs, to use a rather outmoded term, and find out she's been feeding them a pack of lies all along.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Rayray Fitzpatrick, bb1 is right, also because it is a typical behaviour of antis not to allow people to contradict their insanity, because they are so arrogant, that they think that they are right and those who contradicts them are wrong, which is exactly the opposite.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Bear Grizz
We'll hopefully shortly find out when the trial between the McCann's and Gonçalo Amaral and others will start.

I'm contemplating attending to show my support for Gonçalo as well as hearing the testimony of all the witnesses involved, making contemporaneous notes and then reporting my view of things via a blog. If I do follow through with this, I'll also be reporting back to this Group
.........usual blah blah blah.....

Look, we've heard it all before.

Morais really should tell them the truth about what is going on, postponing the inevitable like this is not going to help. They will just turn on the people who have lied to them.

Do they seriously think this man:

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' Ga_20110

is in any fit state to go into the dock and defend his ridiculous Fridge Theory? Good God, he didn't even bother to try to understand the forensic non-results.

Do they seriously think he has any defence AT ALL for what he's done when Porto PJ and Scotland Yard have hopes of finding Madeleine McCann alive, and bringing the scumbags who abducted her to justice? Real, legal justice, not internet lynch mob justice?

If they do, they're even more deluded than anyone realised.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 pm

bb1, I agree with you, you are right:

"Do they seriously think this man:

is in any fit state to go into the dock and defend his ridiculous Fridge Theory? Good God, he didn't even bother to try to understand the forensic non-results.

Do they seriously think he has any defence AT ALL for what he's done when Porto PJ and Scotland Yard have hopes of finding Madeleine McCann alive, and bringing the scumbags who abducted her to justice? Real, legal justice, not internet lynch mob justice?

If they do, they're even more deluded than anyone realised."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Lord Miles Spencer Please keep me in the loop - will keep an eye on this thread - as I am keen to go - am assuming Lisbon has fancy dress costumes for the dog costume I wish to hire Presumably one would fly into ? Where ? Ta

Call me silly, but as the court sits in Lisbon, I think the best bet would probably be Lisbon Portela Airport, you know, the big international airport next to Lisbon?

And I think it would be an excellent idea to show support for Goncalol by dressing as a dog - it will help remind him that the dog circus found nothing, and that his failure to grasp that is the cause of his present plight. thumbsup 

PS - don't be surprised if you're arrested for mocking the dignity of the court and have a nasty accident on those dangerous police station stairs.whistle 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Mitchell and Brighton again. This time he is Pro-Thatcher !
Post PeterMac Today at 6:56 pm

Still allowing comments
Is Brighton a Carter-Ruck-free zone ?
Michael McL
......blah blah blah.....

Why is pretendypete quoting himself? Let's see, who else is he quoting...

Weiss - oh, it's the toothless lion.

cherry - it's the resident Icke fan.

Fascinating. But not exactly the views of 'members of the public'. As I am sure the publishers and local Tories are well aware...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Wendy Mortimer hogwash. prove it
13 hours ago · Like

Bear Grizz No need for the abuse. In fact, it's very much frowned upon in these here parts.
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Bear Grizz As with her other abusive comment on another thread, Wendy's post is unacceptable. In fact, it's abusive as I'd stated last night. IMO, it needs to be removed.

Stunning hypocrisy, given the frequently-obscene abuse the numties allow when its directed at innocent people who cannot answer back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:11 pm

One of the numties referring to the father of a missing child:

Olivia Hayes O'Brien I always think smugface is very passive AGRESSIVE

Normal, decent people would regard that as highly abusive. One hundred times worse than the word 'hogwash'.

Mind you, with mindsets like this....

Bear Grizz ...and you're persecuting canines for being 'right.' Sheesh, go figure.

what else can you expect but gross hypocrisy?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:35 pm

kim ‏@zante03
and when things r afoot in hater land, they start inventing enemies to keep their sheep in line. major trollin on FB my arse. #mccann

Yup; the 'external enemy' is the oldest trick in the book. The paranoid fools fall for it every time, too.

The sooner a certain announcement is made, the better. The Amaral fan club will be too busy weeping and wailing to bother anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Sir David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h
2,200 Great British citizens have raised middle finger and told the #McCann trolls to swivle!! BOOOMM

He's off-message; thought half of them are going to be deleted for trolling?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 pm

kim ‏@zante03 3h
danglee bitz is now ADMIN on the FB hate page. he's ran a few out of town 2 scramble to top of the skanky tree n sees private info.

Excellent news! yaydance 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Sauces are saying that there has been something of a palace coup; the extremists are taking over, and the back-stabbing and blood-letting would put The White Queen to shame. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh dear, what's this I'm hearing? They really did make Debunker Admin?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next