JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More nonsense on Amazon EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More nonsense on Amazon EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More nonsense on Amazon EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More nonsense on Amazon EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More nonsense on Amazon

5 posters

Go down

More nonsense on Amazon Empty More nonsense on Amazon

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

A. Brewer says:
I have found the following post on another forum and it struck me as aposite to our discussion here. Perhaps one of the cultists can answer the final question as given below? Can anyone else advise whether this matter is actually dealt with in KM's book?

"The so-called 'last photo' of Madeleine was, so the McCanns have informed us, taken on a digital camera.

Apparently on Dr Kate McCann's digital camera.

The police would have been desperate to get an updated photo of Madeleine out to the public ASAP.

Dr Kate McCann had the memory card, with that 'last photo', in her camera. The police could have printed off a quality photo in seconds from that memory card, and circulated it immediately.

Why, why, why wasn't it done?"

-------------

That would be because the PJ DIDN'T want any pics released...

How many times have we been through this? And they are STILL coming out with this trash?

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More nonsense on Amazon Empty Re: More nonsense on Amazon

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

I was gobsmacked when I saw that, HB.

How many times have we been through the business of the printing of the photos? That the PJ thought it was somehow peculiar and suspicious that - one of the nannies, I recall - printed them off on SPECIAL PAPER.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I have a couple of boxes of "quality" photo paper within arms' length.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Good idea, HB thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Never mind the non-mystery of the printing of the photos, it is a matter of record that the PJ did NOT want any photos, etc., in the public domain.

The PJ didn't want the media involved, nothing, against normal police practise anywhere.

To the best of my knowledge, the only time there is a media blackout is when a kidnapping for ransom has occurred.

Normal police practise involving missing children is to alert the media, and the public, as fast as possible. For some reason best known to themselves, Gonc and co didn't want this done.

So why on earth claim that they did? It simply isn't true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 am

Stunning! These people are STILL recycling the 'six bodies' story:

All that's needed now is for SY to ascertain once and for all just how many deaths part-time Dr.Kate mcCann certified in the weeks before her holiday.

But remember! Kate says cadaver odour only lasts 30 days so all 6 deaths were within 30 days of Eddie sniffing the odour on her clothes. But Eddie and Keela weren't bought in until 3 months after Maddie disappeared so that meant Kate was certifying deaths around 2 months AFTER Maddie disappeared?

Oh dear Kate

Oh dear you lot, more like.

I thought everyone knew by now that the '6 bodies' story was no more than yet another forum myth; there is no need for anything to be 'ascertained' by Scotland Yard- as it never happened in the first place.

You would think Truthseekers would stir themselves to find out if things are true or not, wouldn't you, before pontificating?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 am

They wouldn't have anything to say if they did that, Bonny.

And who can ever forget Gonc waving his hand dismissively and saying, "No Press, No Press."
He obviously didn't want to spoil his Little Earner from his own leaking to The Press.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 am

I find them increasingly boring, Sabot. I think it may be their wilful ignorance, and their mystical belief in 'death smells', like a bunch of mediaeval peasants who believed in 'bad air'.

If they ever stirred themselves to read the police files properly, they would realise what rubbish they are using to justify their blind hatred.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

bb1 wrote:I find them increasingly boring, Sabot. I think it may be their wilful ignorance, and their mystical belief in 'death smells', like a bunch of mediaeval peasants who believed in 'bad air'.

If they ever stirred themselves to read the police files properly, they would realise what rubbish they are using to justify their blind hatred.

This Mediaevil pitch forking brain disease is genetic you know. It travels down through the ages. But they haven't got The Village Pump or The Village Stocks anymore so they are trying to take over The Internet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh dear, they've got their stupid heads on today, bigtime.

On the subject of this video:

one of them pronounced:

Apostate says:
The rantings of a xenophobe - not even remotely funny.

Really? Then how come it was made by a Portuguese TV company, and is in Portuguese?

Contemporâneos - A VERDADE da Incompetência

And poor old poopyhanky joins in the stupid contest with:

Posted on 10 Oct 2011 09:32:18 BDT
S HANCOCK says:
Just to add a footnote. The paper 'Expresso' in the article is the Portuguese version of the Express.

Now we know how the Express has played a role in their 'loving support' of the Mccanns in recent times.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

All together now - OH NO IT ISN'T

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Ms J. Tyrrell says:
Apostate says:
The rantings of a xenophobe - not even remotely funny.

Can't be bothered to read all that but one small point Amaral was not sacked he resigned.
Reply to this post
Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customerStop ignoring customer

8 of 15 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you? Thank you for your feedback.

Xenophobe. You got that right! Xenophobia, a slightly more polite version of racism.

So, a Portuguese TV company making a video, in Portuguese, to be seen on Portuguese TV, by Portuguese viewers, which satirizes Gonc's incompetence, is racist and xenophobic, by pitchforker thinking.

I see.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

I only wish it was in English, although I have to say that it is hilarious anyway.

And of course it proves the lie that all Portuguese Citizens love Gonc. That'll be why The Pitchforkers don't think it is funny.
But I can't help wondering if they know what Xenophobic means.

Off to see how many hits it got.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 pm

8,725 Hits. Probably mostly Portuguese Citizens. Perhaps we ought to spread it around a bit. And I will check again tomorrow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:40 pm

I wonder what the viewing stats of the program are when it was first aired on TV. Also, the popularity of the actors. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:45 pm

lily wrote:I wonder what the viewing stats of the program are when it was first aired on TV. Also, the popularity of the actors. Pcorneater

I'd thought of that, Lily. But no way of checking. Probably millions of Portuguese Citizens rolling around the floor laughing. But they won't want to know about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 pm

I forget where I read it - it might have been J4 - but it seems Os Contemporâneos are just about Portugal's best-known satire act.

You can see how much else they have done..

I'm trying to find the one they did of the GNR demonstrating the macarena.....there is loads of their work on YouTube.

AND YES, THEY ARE PORTUGUESE!

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 pm

So, that is one of Portugal's most popular comedy shows, which will obviously have a large viewership? As in, I wonder how many millions were laughing at Gonc?

Oh no. Eek The poor Gonc followers. Sad What a horrible thing to have to face. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Sabot wrote:
I only wish it was in English, although I have to say that it is hilarious anyway.

And of course it proves the lie that all Portuguese Citizens love Gonc. That'll be why The Pitchforkers don't think it is funny.
But I can't help wondering if they know what Xenophobic means.

Off to see how many hits it got.
Its hilarious just watching the Portuguese version Sabot, but here's the translation from Pedro on J4.

Re: Brilliant send up video of Amaral
by Pedro Silva on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 pm

My friends, here is the translation:

"My name is inspector Amagal. After I have filled at expenses of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to fill by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people wanted to include, starting with me". The truth of incompetence. In May of 2007, inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this one is the version we accustomed to accepted as the only possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide? Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it". The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amaral and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles. Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX". The inspector Amaral didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that was enough a confession of the couple McCann, but this raised a problem. Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs". The inspector Amaral followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning to dozens of reporters and informed them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice. Words of Amagal: "with the McCan being judge in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was inforrmed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brougt other two irracional animals, which spent their days chewing bones to do our work". And in one day, both irracional animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amaral in months. Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner wity determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I prefered that they bitten the McCan until they confess everything, but that is me". Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without say nothing to Amaral. Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked frrom PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I prefered that the truth never knew, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

For those of you my friends, who don´t know who Max is: Max was a dog of a fictional tv series at TVI..

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2105-brilliant-send-up-video-of-amaral

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh My. Not much doubt about that Skit. No wonder The Portuguese Nasties didn't think it was funny. It is damning. But it is Free Speach, don't forget. Amagal can hardly complain about that.

Thanks, by the way. And to Pedro.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down