JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC Empty YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

A translation of yet another interview has appeared here:

http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/2012/03/goncalo-amaral-interview-by-carlos.html

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

Weekly "The Crime" Thursday, March 1, 2012 (pages number 12 and 13 )

"I suspect that my books were destroyed"

A new source of conflict between the former PJ inspector and the McCann couple goes around the back of the book written by Amaral. The courts overturned the injunction hanging over the work, and now the former inspector calls 7500 copies of "Maddie - The Truth of the Lie", whose trustee is the legal representative of McCann in Portugal.

"Crime" - The Court of Appeal ruled that the books (Maddie - The Truth of the Lie) which had been seized, will be delivered. Have them already in their possession?

Gonçalo Amaral - the Lisbon Court of Appeal ruled that my book and my opinions did not violate privacy rights of the couple McCann, parents of missing child, so that the injunction was peremptorily denied.

The decision has become final?

The decision of the Court of Appeal did not accept action. Even so, the distinguished lawyer of the couple managed to delay the final judgment, which occurred in November 2011 following a decision contrary to the McCann issued by the Supreme Court of Lisbon. It has been selling "pig in a poke" and I am beginning to doubt that the McCanns are aware of the decisions of the Portuguese courts. You may continue to pay without knowing the outcome.

Why it was not returned?

I doubt that the books exist. Indeed, it is good to remember that the lawyer of the McCanns have always said that these books would never be offered for sale. Where did this come ... sure do not know. Just know that this lawyer and his clients do not comply with decisions of courts of Portugal, which can be demonstrative of his character, or at least their way of being in the Portuguese legal system.Let me remind you that, to suspect that such books have been destroyed, denounced the situation to the prosecutor, happening right now in DIAP Lisbon criminal proceedings for embezzlement or destruction of objects placed under the government (Article 355 C of the Penal Code), abstract punishable by a prison term up to five years, which are suspected the McCanns and their illustrious lawyer.

How many copies are we talking about?

They will be concerned about 7500 copies.

When you are given will replace them in the supply chain?

Those books, or a new reissue, should already be in the market. The publisher "War and Peace" will know this subject.
What stage is the civil case against the McCanns have you?
We are in pre-trial hearing. Right now, my new attorney has"Tweaked" a process that was stopped and this has caused panic in the opposing party.
One of the strongest arguments for the prosecution is claiming that Gonçalo Amaral enriched with the rights to the book. What a commentary it deserves?
If someone wants to talk about "enrichment", first think about the parents of missing child in their family, in his "staff" and support in his illustrious lawyer.In the latter case that it was important to say how much you've earned and the prospects of earnings that still feeds, not to mention other lawyers, detective agencies and communication.

Do you have any expectation for this process?

The only expectation is that we will win the action, because there are no facts or matters of action. The action of the McCanns is inept. And all this causes great despair in his illustrious lawyer, who feels the need to move forward with a campaign of disinformation and defamation against me. You should not forget what has been said, because by that will respond in court.
As you know, Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered re-evaluate the research in England about the disappearance of Maddie. How do you assess that decision, admitting that the British hardly have access to research in Portugal?
The decision of the Prime Minister has been misrepresented. The McCanns have spoken of a reassessment of the "sightings" of the child. But what is known is that Scotland Yard, appointed to review all research, has put aside the pseudo-sightings focusing on the process that is filed. The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann .

The Maddie case, one can say (not secret) has committed his career in PJ. What hurts you feel about that?

Not so! The case "Maddie" happened at a stage in my life when I was already tired of saying "yes." Only and only that.

It was naive?

Nothing like that. I left the Judicial Police on my initiative and head up, I worked there for almost thirty years and had a successful career and unpolluted. The detractors who try to denigrate such a career, because then we talk soon.

So far the track taken by private investigators looking for the child, even those that have become more media, have proved useful and, perhaps, have thrown up more confusion about the case. What is your opinion?

The private detectives, in general, were concerned to make up stories about the Portuguese investigators in charge of the case, or creating false sightings. The McCanns should have the courage to disclose all reports generated by such private detectives and then we would understand how that has served the fund created to find the child .. It would be very interesting.In fact, let me remind you of the action detective agency "Method 3". These gentlemen have created several sightings. At some point, Christmas 2007, came to say that the missing child would be home that same Christmas. At that time tried to turn the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine. They came to "contact" a lawyer / medium to make that connection. This character was the first person who publicly coverage mediatic said that Madeleine was dead, and carried out searches in the Algarve dams. And today is bewildering, or maybe not, who is a distinguished lawyer of the McCanns to defend it in the process against him for defamation intentei qualified and whose crime is being prosecuted in the Court of Faro. Now let us stop a little. recall that the McCanns say that when I expressed my opinion in the sense that the child be dead, was, according to them, undermining the search to find it.Now I ask you to you and every citizen: the reason for the lawyer of the McCanns be defending a person who manifests and has publicly expressed the idea that Madeleine is dead? What is the reason for the "Method 3" have contacted the lawyer / medium? Surely not to find the child alive.

Still believes that someday we will know what happened, that beyond any doubt?

Someone must find a solution politically correct and diplomatic.

======================

Well, what can one possibly say - apart from, Gonc needs to up his meds, as he has just gone on record, in public, accusing Ms Duarte of destroying his books.

That isn't true, is it, Goncalol. biggrin

He has also libelled the McCanns several times in the course of that diatrible.

Oh, and PS...

Right now, my new attorney has"Tweaked" a process that was stopped and this has caused panic in the opposing party.

That isn't true either, is it, Goncalol? Still, the sheeples will like that - it will give them hope.

For just a little bit longer.

Until they find out what a pack of LIES this nonsense is biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm

These interviews he is giving are the actions of a desperate man.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

I know, Tony, the very last thing he should be doing is babbling like this - so much for all his 'Justice works in silence'.

Pound to a penny, this is the Cunning Plan they were all so excited about - I don't think they factored in Gonc having a public meltdown.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Right now, my new attorney has"Tweaked" a process that was stopped and this has caused panic in the opposing party.
Now, has his lawyer twisted a process or fine tuned a process and, why would either two cause anyone to panic?
The only panic I can see is coming from Gonc. I do think it is time his lawyer told him shut his mouth before he makes an ass of himself and the lawyer.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Wait till you read CSI Patsy's latest; she is frantically trying to keep her pitchfork held high, but she knows she's wrong, IMO.

She just cannot come right out and say it.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

The decision of the Prime Minister has been misrepresented.

Aye, right, of course it has, because disgraced, Portuguese ex-police officers know what is being said in the UK PM's office. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You can just about smell the desperation off him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 pm

bb1 wrote:
You can just about smell the desperation off him.

Amongst other things he smells of Bonny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann .

Now, if Gonc was telling anything resembling the truth, why, that would mean that the PJ had YET AGAIN sprung a leak...

Fortunately, we all know he is lying through his teeth as usual and that the Yard spent as much time, if not more, in Spain meeting M3.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann
You know, them thar McCanns is real thick. They petition The P.M. to get Scotland Yard involved all the time knowing they is guilty of summit. Yep, them folks is as thick as Goncalo Amaral! Rolling Eyes

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Increasingly, Gonc reminds me of some punch-drunk old barfly, boring the pants of everyone with stories about how he couldda been a contender..

I personally think he is coming unglued; the worse thing he could possibly have done right now, IMO, is get himself in the media with these garbled tales and ancient old myths about blue bags and political interference.

If he does this in court, it will all be over for him the instant he opens his mouth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 pm

the stupidity again: shut up gonc, you don´t know nothing, you gonc are desperate, with fear.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

bb1 wrote:Increasingly, Gonc reminds me of some punch-drunk old barfly, boring the pants of everyone with stories about how he couldda been a contender..

I personally think he is coming unglued; the worse thing he could possibly have done right now, IMO, is get himself in the media with these garbled tales and ancient old myths about blue bags and political interference.

If he does this in court, it will all be over for him the instant he opens his mouth.
He is on a roll at the moment; but, when he falls off the mountain he has built for himself, he is going to feel it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 pm

You know, Tony, I actually cannot believe he was stupid enough to come out with:

The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann

All that's missing is, Sources in the PJ say... and we would be back in 2007, with him leaking, lying and smearing the McCanns daily.

Speaking of Porto, is FSoares still employed by the PJ? Remember her pm to Bennett?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.com/search/label/FSoares

As for my job in PJ, and since I work up here in the North - in Porto - I couldn't have access to any type of special information/knowledge about the case. Sometimes I had the feeling there was a curtain of silence around it, and it looked like nobody wanted to talk or comment the case. Once, in the Summer of 2007, I emailed that woman that we could all see on pics, dusting for prints on the shutters, but, what she replied back was completely bogus and it also looked like she wanted to avoid saying anything about the case. I then stopped. I also thought it could be due to the fact that emailing via the internal system could not be good, as the IT department could read everything, if they wanted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Bonny, I have no doubt the lawyers are now in touch with Scotland Yard after Amaral's statement.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

They are bound to be, Tony. There will be Hell to pay if anyone has been passing on information to Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I left the Judicial Police on my initiative and head up, I worked there for almost thirty years and had a successful career and unpolluted.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Yes, he was so successful and unpolluted, none of his fellow officers in the Algarve would go to his 'retirement' *cough* dinner...

In the evening, he hosted an "intimate dinner, with two colleagues that came from Lisbon into the Algarve on purpose".

Oh, and he seems to have forgotten that he was an arguido when his 'unpolluted' career unceremoniously ended....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 pm

bb1 wrote:They are bound to be, Tony. There will be Hell to pay if anyone has been passing on information to Gonc.
Bonny, there is not a word of truth in it. In my opinion, this the tweaking Amaral has said his lawyer is orchestrating. To play such a game is legally dangerous but, what the hell, the more they play the worse the outcome, for Amaral and his lawyer.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

I agree, Tony - Ms Duarte must be a happy woman, watching Gonc carry on like this.

And of course, she will have seen all his nonsense already, in Portuguese.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 pm

bb1 wrote:I agree, Tony - Ms Duarte must be a happy woman, watching Gonc carry on like this.

And of course, she will have seen all his nonsense already, in Portuguese.
Again, it is just my opinion but, I believe his lawyer has arranged these interviews to get his client the sympathy vote. Unfortunately, the lawyer cannot control his clients mouth which is going to cost him his reputation.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:29 pm

If I had anything to do with The Portuguese Judiciary I would be fitting him up about now. He is such an embarrassment that they are going to have to shut him up somehow or another.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Yes, I tend to agree, Tony - this is part of some ill thought out, last-ditch charm offensive.

Which means Gonc is being extremely ill-advised.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Sabot wrote:
If I had anything to do with The Portuguese Judiciary I would be fitting him up about now. He is such an embarrassment that they are going to have to shut him up somehow or another.
I am guessing it has slipped his mind that the Judiciary want his pension back.
Is this a normal reward for a good cop?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Ah yes, the little matter of the disciplinary action by the PJ - and they want him out of their old boys' club, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah yes, the little matter of the disciplinary action by the PJ - and they want him out of their old boys' club, too.
It is amazing the things this wondrous ex cop forgets, don't you think?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

You have to wonder if he actually knows what he's saying from one minute to the next, Tony - he seems to be off in LaLa land now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next