JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Oh, but doncha know, Free Speach only applies to the Gonzo-worshippers?

I wonder how they feel, knowing all their stupid tick-tocking about the Sun allowing their comments meaning the tide was turning was, as usual, completely wrong?

Harvesting information about them, more like. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  lily Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 pm

You don't think the Sun would do that, do you, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Oh, perish the thought, Lily! How could I be so cynical!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Please forgive me.   I do apologize about that.embarass

NOT.   roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 am

Interesting to see that a surprising number of Gonzo-worshippers are having rather public meltdowns. I wonder what their problem is - why aren't they full of joy and happiness after his 'small victory', as Astro described it?

What's rattling their cages - is it obvious even to them that Gonzo is a waste of oxygen after his deranged gibbers about coffins? Is he on a massive bender? Something else? I don't know, but I think we should be told why so many of them are acting peculiarly - transparency and all that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am

Incidentally, I suppose all those Gonzo fans eagerly discussing his 'coffin theory' as if it merits anything other than contempt for the ramblings of a rather nasty lunatic - are simply confirming:

1. How gullible they are.

2. How stupid and reality-challenged they are.

3. That they are so obsessively devoted to their odious idol, that there's nothing they won't do, nothing too stupid for them, nothing too ghoulish and brain-dead for them to say as part of their Gonzo-worship.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:20 pm

It does seem like that.  It is rather interesting how deflated some sound.......Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:22 pm

The 'coffin theory' is absolutely idiotic, Lily - like so many of Gonzo's utterances. But rather than admit there is something wrong with their odious idol, they are trying to pretend it is worthy of ever so serious discussion, rather than derision.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:37 pm

He would make a really hilarious bumbling cop in a comedy show.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8497

SUN REPLIES TO HAVERNS ADMIN

Why on earth is Havern claiming the Sun letter is a fake when she says it was sent to her own admin???

I've missed this, but it does seem a bit daft, especially as not only are there screenshots circulating, but it was confirmed as genuine by several of Hoho's numties, sample:

Amelia Black
Amelia Black Does anyone receiving this response have an actual copy of the email please

Loraine Tedds Mabbett
Loraine Tedds Mabbett yes Amelia Black go to my mail just under David Stacey letter, i copied and pasted the whole of mine, it is exactly the same wording as Davids

Amelia Black
Amelia Black As in a screen shot of the computer screen ,that's copy and paste

Joy Savage
Joy Savage ADMIN have removed the emails .
Please contact admin before reposting them.

For some reason so far unclear, assorted leading haters are trying to censor information about this email. More confirmation:

Lorraine Holden David Stacey do you have a screenshot of the actual e-mail for confirmation please?
Like · 3 · 22 hrs
Loraine Tedds Mabbett
Loraine Tedds Mabbett Lorraine Holden i copied and pasted the whole letter they send to me, its just below David Stacey letter

Loraine Tedds Mabbett OMG< thats exactly the same letter i received from them today, its obviously just a blue print that they send to all complainers, they cant even have the decency to reply to us personally. What horrible people they are

David Stacey My reply: 'Ok Philippa. Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm not going to agree with you of course. I'm not even going to go to IPSO, because you're all in this together. What I am going to do is keep your email, and then remind you of it.

One day.

One day soon.

Regards

Don't ask me why they're trying to sweep this under the carpet, the 'mind' of a hater is strange indeed.

Oh - maybe it's because the email makes a nonsense of all their tick-tocking and tide-turning?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Bless! They're all excited because The Truth - I'm A Liar is on sale again in Portugal. Looks like G & P are trying to recoup some of their losses by flogging those old copies Ms Duarte so kindly stored for them:

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 5 Fiveur10

But look at the price - €5. At the very time when, according to his fan club, people should be fighting to get hold of copies of it. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Mind you, there were also mounds of unwanted DVDs, weren't there - CdM couldn't even give them away in Portugal, which is supposedly so devoted to the worship of St Goncalol. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:04 pm

But look at the price - €5.
£3.87 at today's exchange rate.   About the same price as a used copy in a remaindered bin in a London flea-market.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:14 pm

LL, do you have to rub it in?  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:19 pm

lily wrote:LL, do you have to rub it in?  roflroflroflrofl
Yup!!!! As Ronald McDonald says "I'm lurvin' it!" Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:37 pm

More here on the HUGE FIBS so merrily dripping from forkers' forked tongues:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8488&start=25

Re: THE SUN
Postby catkins » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Trolls lying again......

We have Leanne Baulch claiming to have been threatened off of running GFM........methinks she needs to check things out before making silly claims to The Sun...
....full post at link.

IMO, this is liable to be their downfall, if a national newspaper ever stands checking out the outright fabrications emanating from these groups.

And remember, these are the very people that were involved with the recent Gonzo Scrounge Fund - and no-one can get a straight answer out of them about that, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Oh very dear.   Fancy someone might dare to question them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Do you know, I cannot actually work out which of the forkers is lying about what, or why? These people are insane, with their stupid, nasty games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Looking4U2
‏@nowayjomo
@McCannCaseTweet @jillybabesx Why then does Joanna Morias say you are lying once again and why did you delete her response? #mccann

It would appear that Ms Morais has caught McFaddentroll lying about something or other YET AGAIN. Don't ask me what, these people are all insane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:19 am

Oh, it seems Morais caught McFaddentroll lying about a translation of part of the show starring Gonzo's latest deranged burbles.

But not before the haters had, yet again, fallen for McFaddentroll's fantasies, photoshopping and general fakery. They'll never learn....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:18 am

In reply to Bugsy
maggie smith ‏@maggies28654076 11m11 minutes ago
@TheBunnyReturns @CatPrilly1 Says excuse of a man who slept with Leanne then bragged about it to all. Leanne left embarrassed #mccann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:29 am

That sounds a bit more like it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 am

Yes, it does, rather. It explains the ever-changing explanations, and the refusal to answer simple questions. It also raises questions about the so-called 'death threat'.

1. As it was left on the Gonzo Scrounge Fund, it must have been linked to a bank account/card/Paypal account, and therefore easy to trace.

So why wasn't it?

2. The so-called 'death threat' actually makes far more sense as a snarky remark from an aggrieved ex. I hasten to add, I have less than zero interest in the sex lives of forkers - God, the very thought is horrible.

But it is way, way past time the haters stopped blaming others for things that are actually their own doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:38 am

val ‏@Val__34  2m2 minutes ago
#mccann
Some of the fake donations on the disgraced Amaral fund: Pedro Silva, Pamela Gurney, Urcrazytoo Rees (think we can guess that one)
0 retweets 0 likes

val ‏@Val__34 1m1 minute ago
#mccann
Jasmine alfibab3, Olly, Robert Guest, Isabel Duarte, "DCI Deadwood", Clarence Mitchell, Summers Swan, Tiger Loaf, "MPS", Randomleigh

Baulch allowed all the trolling, remember, so why should she be believed about anything?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:59 am

OMG.

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8488&start=25

They could start a new hate group, call it Sh*ggers for Gonzo, or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next