JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Military coup underway in Turkey

+2
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
6 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 Empty Re: Military coup underway in Turkey

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:44 pm

lily wrote:Bless you LL.   hug hug
Thank you for the kind words and hug, dear one, but it is my duty to treat my tenants fairly and they will then be fair with me. Simple humanity! They are all having a holiday just outside Salzburg in a hunting lodge. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 Empty Re: Military coup underway in Turkey

Post  lily Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:36 pm

I also abide by the golden rule whenever I can. xx
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:15 am

9 suspected of raiding Erdogan hotel captured

ISTANBUL (AP) — The Latest on the aftermath of the failed military coup in Turkey (all times local): 1:15 a.m. Turkish authorities say an operation outside the Aegean resort town of Marmaris has resulted in the capture of nine people suspected of being part of a group that raided a hotel at which President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had been staying during the July 15 attempted coup.

A government official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with regulations, said three suspects were still on the run early Monday. Erdogan had been on vacation in Marmaris when the coup attempt occurred. A group of soldiers that raided his hotel is believed to have missed the president by an hour or less.
http://www.mail.com/int/business/markets/4514068-latest-9-suspected-raiding-erdogan-hotel-captured.html#.1258-stage-hero1-6
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Thank you LL. I imagine that people - at least some - are sad that they missed.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:39 pm

It's really amazing how lucky Erdogan was that night. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

I'll say Bonny, why its almost as if he had knowledge.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Rather like what happened in the Wolfschanze - if the officer hadn't moved the suitcase to the other side of the table leg and away from Hitler by just a few inches the Fuhrer would have been scattered all over the room! And Hitler's revenge was the same as Erdogan's - slaughter, torture, show trials .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Hitler's survival was so unlikely, I would be prepared to genuinely put that one down to luck, LL. Erdogan? Hmmm......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Turkey sends 2nd document to US seeking cleric's arrest
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey's justice minister sent a document to the United States Tuesday seeking the arrest of cleric Fethullah Gulen, who lives in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania and whom Ankara accuses of instigating an attempted coup on July 15.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/us/4517598-turkey-sends-2nd-document-to-us-seeking-clerics-ar.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Left Party politician calls for sanctions against Turkey
Published:02 Aug 2016 16:11 GMT+02:00
A leading politician for the Die Linke (Left Party) has called for Germany to freeze Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan's bank accounts, as anger builds over Ankara's response to a failed coup.
http://www.thelocal.de/20160802/left-party-politician-calls-for-sanctions-against-turkey
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 am

lily wrote:I'll say Bonny, why its almost as if he had knowledge.......

According to this he did

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-warned-turkey-about-imminent-coup-54674

Russian intelligence provided the Turkish government with intercepted information about preparations for a military coup before the coup began, the Iranian Fars news agency reported Wednesday, citing diplomatic sources in Ankara.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:19 am

Turkey's Erdogan blasts foreign countries over coup reaction
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan once more blasted unnamed Western countries Tuesday for what he said was support for the attempted coup on July 15 that left more than 270 people dead.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/us/4517598-turkeys-erdogan-blasts-foreign-countries-coup-reac.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Sweden won't return people linked to failed Turkey coup
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Sweden won't send back failed asylum-seekers from Turkey with "reliable connections" to the attempted coup in that country, authorities said Wednesday. Swedish migration agency Migrationsverket said that "these are supporters of opposition leader Fethullah Gulen," the U.S.-based Muslim cleric that Turkey blames for the July 15 coup attempt.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4519820-sweden-wont-return-people-linked-to-failed-turkey.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Council of Europe head visits Turkey in wake of failed coup
ISTANBUL (AP) — The head of the Council of Europe, the continent's top human rights organization, arrived in Turkey Wednesday for talks with the country's leadership and opposition officials — the first high-ranking European official to do so after the attempted July 15 coup.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4519780-council-europe-head-visits-turkey-wake-failed-coup.html#.1258-stage-hero1-3
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Rather him than me, LL....

IMO, Western nations simply cannot return anyone Erdogan decides to point the finger at. I've little time for economic migrants, but IMO, Erdogan's 'enemies' outside Turkey really are in danger of torture and death if he gets his hands on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Turkish court issues arrest warrant for Muslim cleric
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — A court in Turkey issued a formal warrant Thursday for the arrest of U.S.-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, who the government accuses of being behind the failed July 15 coup that left more than 270 people dead.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4522030-turkish-court-issues-arrest-warrant-muslim-cleric.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Crowds gather for massive anti-coup rally in Istanbul
ISTANBUL (AP) — Huge crowds gathered Sunday in Istanbul for a massive rally to mark the end of nightly democracy demonstrations following Turkey's abortive July 15 coup that killed over 270 people. A 60-meter (200-foot) stage was set up at the Yenikapi meeting area by the Marmara Sea in Istanbul's European side. It was framed by two platforms and draped with massive national flags and banners depicting Turkey's founding father Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and current President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4527264-crowds-gather-massive-anti-coup-rally-istanbul.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Ataturk must be turning in his grave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:34 pm

This seems to be the rally - there are a few photos appearing on twitter now:

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 CpQ1PGaWYAEDpRg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 CpQ9fQfXEAA1LwF

Power-mad leader uses 'coup' to clamp down on any opposition? 'Traitors' hunted down in schools, etc? Hundreds of thousands at organised rallies in praise of power-mad leader? I think we've seen this one before......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I do too, Bonny. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:59 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/turkish-president-backs-return-of-death-penalty-10527181

Turkish President Backs Return Of Death Penalty
18:54, UK, Sunday 07 August 2016

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Share by email
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has told a rally of a million supporters he would approve the return of the death penalty.

More follows...

Oh, what a surprise, whoever would have seen that coming?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:08 pm

DW NEWS ‏@Dw_NewsHyd 1m1 minute ago
#Turkey’s Erdogan stages mass rally in show of strength after coup attempt

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 CpRoLanUIAAMCAo

Patrick Sykes ‏@patrick_sykes 3h3 hours ago
People climbing buildings all around the rally to get a better view #turkey #istanbul

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 11 CpRoLPfWEAAkvgU

This isn't going to end well - fanatical worship of dictators never does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next