JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Military coup underway in Turkey

+2
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
6 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 Empty Re: Military coup underway in Turkey

Post  lily Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 pm

No. He still has to deal with people more knowledgable than himself. I know he doesn't think there are, but there are. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 Empty Re: Military coup underway in Turkey

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:00 pm

That's a relief.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:03 pm

I'll say, Bonny. I had to ask people who should be in the know so I confess it eased my mind too. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:02 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/turkey-airport-ad-warns-against-travel-to-sweden-due-to-rape-10543688

Turkey Airport Ad Warns Against Travel To Sweden Due To 'Rape'
The ad appears to be a tit-for-tat over a headline critical of Turkey at an Austrian airport, and a tweet by a Swedish official.

Military coup underway in Turkey - Page 15 3a7e66de08cea641e0c8e14555681bea602cc702ea4d9165a0cb37493111339e_3768060

Oddly, Turkey seems to have failed to mention who it is doing the raping.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Turkish PM says US should 'speed up' cleric's extradition
20 August 2016
ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkey's prime minister says his government wants the United States to speed up procedures for the extradition of U.S.-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom Turkey accuses of orchestrating last month's violent coup attempt.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim told foreign media representatives Saturday that Turkey and the United States have an extradition agreement and the process should not be delayed. He says "we want the process to be accelerated ... this man was the leader of the coup. What are we waiting for? The agreement between the two countries is clear."

Washington has asked for evidence of Gulen's involvement and says the regular extradition process must take its course. The cleric has denied involvement in the July 15 coup that killed more than 270 people.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Personally, I think that proof must be sent before appeasing them on this very serious issue?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Washington has asked for evidence of Gulen's involvement and says the regular extradition process must take its course.

Isn't the correct answer actually Get lost Erdogan, you islamic lunatic, and stop threatening people? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:14 pm

I definitely think so but we are dealing with a strong dictator here (and I don't mean O).

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:32 pm

US, Turkey at an impasse over extraditing Muslim cleric
August 25, 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — Turkey says the United States is legally bound by a treaty to immediately hand over Fethullah Gulen, the U.S.-based Muslim cleric it accuses of plotting to overthrow Turkey's government.
The U.S. government says it can't comply until Turkey can convince a judge its allegations against Gulen are legitimate. Any solution lies in the murky world of extradition, where the U.S. criminal justice system overlaps with diplomacy and international law.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/us/4566624-us-turkey-impasse-extraditing-muslim-cleric.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:51 pm

This is going to get nasty, IMO. Gulen is a dead man if Turkey gets him, whatever he has or hasn't done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 pm

So, does Erdogan think his every wish must be obeyed immediately? Even though the US is not sure it has enough legal proof it would need to deport him?

This is a situation for kid glove strategy?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:54 am

lily wrote:So, does Erdogan think his every wish must be obeyed immediately?  Even though the US is not sure it has enough legal proof it would need to deport him?

This is a situation for kid glove strategy?
More a situation for obfuscation which, with all due respect to you, lily, and your countrymen, the USA is a dab hand at!! Erdogan is juggling too many balls at present, sooner or later he will drop one and then all hell will break loose. Like most bullies he doesn't sum up all of the parts of his victim before he charges in with all guns blazing. Snuggling up to Putin may well rebound on him. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 am

Trouble is, Putin has proven to be a far more reliable ally than Obama's America, LL......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 am

bb1 wrote:Trouble is, Putin has proven to be a far more reliable ally than Obama's America, LL......
Putin?   No comment .... LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:48 am

I am afraid it's true, LL. Putin has stood by his allies through thick and thin, while Obama has shafted just about everyone who once trusted him. Obama's Washington has even managed to fall out with Israel, previously their staunchest ally in the Middle East.

The Obama administration has been a complete disaster as far as foreign policy goes, and Hillary will be just as untrustworthy - well, she is already. If she thought there was money in it for her bogus 'Foundation', she'd hand Gulen over without a second's thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:00 am

I don't really have much interest in what is happening in the USA, to be truthful,  Putin and possible plans for Europe are far closer to me here.   I know you hate Obama and Clinton, I have no knowledge of what they have or have not done, I do not read newspapers or the political comments/punchups on the net, though I do like the Labor disaster that is unfolding.   As I said, no comment.   Let us agree to disagree and remain friends!   LL   hug hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am

I detest Obama and Clinton because they are both utterly corrupt, LL. And there's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strong_Horse

According to the Christian Science Monitor, Smith's central contention is that the 9/11 attack on America is best understood as an extension of an inter-Arab fight on a new battleground of lower Manhattan. “Bin Ladenism is not drawn from the extremist fringe but represents the political and social norm [of the Arabic-speaking Middle East]”. Smith explains this using what he terms the “strong horse” principle according to which “violence is central to the politics, society, and culture”. The strong horse is the person, tribe, country, or nation that can impose its will, the "strong horse", wins.[2]

IMO, there is a lot of truth in that. And Obama is no Strong Horse.

I haven't caught up on today's Labour Party antics yet.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 am

Sorry, that means absolutely nothing to me, as I said, I am apolitical. Enjoy Corbyn latest! LL rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:56 am

It's complicated, but interesting....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/turkeys-new-relationship-russia-and-assad

Turkey's New Relationship With Russia - And Assad

Only a few days ago, we had the bizarre (and lethal) spectacle of NATO member Turkey bombing the proxy soldiers of NATO member the US.

I have run out of words for the complete and utter clusterf*ck Obama and Hillary have created in the Middle East.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 am

And so then, on Monday, August 22nd, the United States government — which demands the overthrow of the internationally-recognized-as-legal government of Syria — officially announced that America’s military forces in Syria will continue to occupy Syrian land, no matter what the Syrian government says, and will shoot down any Syrian planes that fly over U.S. forces there and attack them.

Complete insanity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

The Latest: Turk reaches Greece saying he's fleeing purge
ISTANBUL (AP) — Greek authorities say a man claiming to be a judge facing persecution in Turkey after the July 15 failed coup has reached the eastern Aegean island of Chios on a boat with a small group of refugees.
https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4574774-latest-turk-reaches-greece-hes-fleeing-purge.html#.1272-stage-hero1-5
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Don't know what to say in response to this idiocy......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Turkey's president defends his massive post-coup crackdown
ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkey's president has defended the sweeping crackdown that has seen the detention of thousands of judges and prosecutors following July's failed coup, asserting on Thursday that it will boost the judiciary.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, speaking at the presidential complex in Ankara to an audience of judges and prosecutors for the opening of the judicial year, said that the detention of 3,495 judges and prosecutors so far "would not weaken the judiciary, quite the contrary I believe it will cause significant relief in the implementation of real justice."
https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4578836-turkeys-president-defends-massive-post-coup-crackd.html#.1272-stage-hero1-3
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 pm

EU officials press Turkey on anti-terror law
September 01, 2016
ISTANBUL (AP) — Two top European Union officials urged Turkey on Thursday to amend its tough anti-terrorism laws so the EU can lift its visa restrictions — a key incentive in a deal to stop migrants crossing the Aegean Sea. Turkey's prime minister said that isn't an option.

European Parliament President Martin Schulz and EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos held separate talks with Turkish officials after they threatened to suspend a March migrant deal if the visa restrictions weren't lifted for Turkish nationals.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4579104-eu-officials-press-turkey-anti-terror-law.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:42 pm

It was, IMO, beyond foolish for the EU to try to make deals with Erdogan. If it hadn't been the 'coup', there would have been some other excuse to keep squeezing the EU - Danegeld and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next