JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

+2
bb1
sans_souci
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Empty Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

Not exactly top of my reading list. But clearly "in on it".

**title expanded**

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/877077-kate-mccann-named-one-of-the-20-most-inspirational-women-in-britain

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added to OP for clarity)

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Empty Re: Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 am

Irresponsible journalism, in my view. They just dont think about the effect this sort of thing has on the poor "truthseekers".

What with all the court cases and suchlike, I think they have enough to cope with.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Empty Re: Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:20 am

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH rofl rofl rofl

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/877077-kate-mccann-named-one-of-the-20-most-inspirational-women-in-britain

And look at them all hatespamming the comments. What a surprise, the Hindley Fan is right in there:

flippingflops
Reader

Like this comment17Dislike this comment
Lorraine kelly one of their biggest fans on voting panel ,say no more ,Kate infamous for ONE thing, neglecting 3 tiny tots ,but Karen Matthews was inspired by her
Posted: 54 minutes ago
Report abuseShare

--------------------
Posted by: flippingflops on August 30, 2011 8:13 PMJL3 I read about the coaches on twitter, it seems the response is enormous ! as I understand they are AGAINST Kate and Gerry and FOR Maddie , Can you imagine Kate and Gerry arriving at court to see 4 or 5 coach loads of BRITISH people there jeering them ? BLISS !!

--------------------------

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Hindth10

What was it she said about the coach hoax to the rest of those sickos in Brat's cult? Oh yes.....

Linda Wrafter
Bit naughty i suppose ,but the chimps will be frantic .......Just tweeted this ..... justice4maddie Seeking justice
We on F/B have got a 54 seater coach up to go to court for #mccann appeal, there are 6 vacant seats if interested please message me

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Bit of a nerve her calling anyone a 'chimp', given Spudgun Hardy's fantasies about sex with gorillas...

But I digress - there they all are, yet again pretending to be the 'British public' - see old poopyhanky is in there as well rofl rofl rofl

Bunch of loonies, the Metro must be killing themselves laughing at them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Empty Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:37 am

My friends, this was taken from J4:

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/877077-kate-mccann-named-one-of-the-20-most-inspirational-women-in-britain#ixzz1ZQfy0q6y

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with the title of this topic.

I urge all true supporters to write a positive comment in accordance with the title of this topic.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 am

Merging you with sans' thread, Pedro smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 am

They aren't taking this well, are they..

Very strange, I feel sick, this is not what should be happening where is Scotland Yard in all this !!!

Why shouldn't it be happening, pray tell? The McCanns fought long and hard to get Scotland Yard involved, in the hope of finding their child.

Perhaps they should take a reality check? If they ever took off their hategoggles they would realise that the McCanns have no more idea what happened to Madeleine than we do.

But of course, that would mean facing the fact that they are nothing but an internet lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

To all antis: the f***k word.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 pm

If the antis morons are annoyed, one more reason to spread to everyone we know.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

bb1 wrote:They aren't taking this well, are they..

Very strange, I feel sick, this is not what should be happening where is Scotland Yard in all this !!!

Why shouldn't it be happening, pray tell? The McCanns fought long and hard to get Scotland Yard involved, in the hope of finding their child.

Perhaps they should take a reality check? If they ever took off their hategoggles they would realise that the McCanns have no more idea what happened to Madeleine than we do.

But of course, that would mean facing the fact that they are nothing but an internet lynch mob.

No they aren't are they... oh well... tough biggrin
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh Lord, they sound as if they are going to explode, don't they? The heat must be getting to them - they should calm down, catch a few rays, have an ice-cream....

Screenshot of W & H piece taken from:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/30/we-have-a-heatwave-and-a-possible-anti-mccann-meltdown/

Kate McCann named one of the 20 most inspirational women in Britain Woman-and-home-e1317373808347
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Dear me, rather a lot of tantys going on in hateland, aren't there Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Beyond funny - from one of the haters on Bennett's forum:

. For the pro McCanns reading this, go and read what the
majority (the sane, logical ones) are saying. Not one comment in favour. Judging by these comments, it looks to me like Kate McCann (and her advisors) have gone a step too far with this latest PR stunt.

Hate to point it out, but those aren't the public; no, the Hindley Fan is spamming away there, as is someone who got banned from MM for making 'jokes' about setting fire to Kate McCann, there's poopyhanky...all the Usual Suspects.

Not normal people at all. And they are all providing endless hilarity - they are so beside themselves with rage, it's a wonder their heads aren't exploding.

But do carry on, it's the best floorshow in town biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Am I detecting jealousy coming from the antis? So it seems.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Just a little bit, Pedro...they are going to explode if they keep this up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

flippingflops
Reader

Like this comment7Dislike this comment
Alibongo you really need to move on ,this weeks twitter word for Maddie haters is TROLL,LIBEL, please keep up

----------------

I am sure the Metro have been told ALL about her....

Posted by: flippingflops on August 30, 2011 8:13 PMJL3 I read about the coaches on twitter, it seems the response is enormous ! as I understand they are AGAINST Kate and Gerry and FOR Maddie , Can you imagine Kate and Gerry arriving at court to see 4 or 5 coach loads of BRITISH people there jeering them ? BLISS !!

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Alibongo
Reader

Like this comment-3Dislike this comment
Have you been drinking Paul25000? Your sounding a bit squiffy to me.
I suggest you read the article again on why Kate received recognition of being an inspirational woman and stop telling those very naughty lies, sorry I cant write more Im too busy rolling around the floor crying with laughter at intheknows post.
Apparently SY have done the very same thing at the ridiculous package they received from the MMRG unable to contain themselves by all accounts, oh dear thats set me off again roflmao!!

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/877077-kate-mccann-named-one-of-the-20-most-inspirational-women-in-britain#ixzz1ZU7ThGkK

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And why is Hanky calling himself Paul25000? Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 am

Yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 am

bb1 wrote:Alibongo
Reader

Like this comment-3Dislike this comment
Have you been drinking Paul25000? Your sounding a bit squiffy to me.
I suggest you read the article again on why Kate received recognition of being an inspirational woman and stop telling those very naughty lies, sorry I cant write more Im too busy rolling around the floor crying with laughter at intheknows post.
Apparently SY have done the very same thing at the ridiculous package they received from the MMRG unable to contain themselves by all accounts, oh dear thats set me off again roflmao!!

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/877077-kate-mccann-named-one-of-the-20-most-inspirational-women-in-britain#ixzz1ZU7ThGkK

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And why is Hanky calling himself Paul25000? Hahau

Unbelievable! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:46 am

What a moron you are paul25000, have you been drinking with goncalo amaral lately?

Hey paul25000, know this:

about "would be an insult to women", what is an insult to women is to know that some women (who could be antis) who have children, have this kind of despicable behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 am

Never mind, Pedro - they have, yet again, shown themselves up as the trolls and haters they are.

And I wonder what the Metro is doing with all those hater ips Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 am

Yes bb1, you´re right.

About metro, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 pm

If anyone deserves this it is Kate McCann. She has been an inspiration to millions even through all the vile perv's threats she has stood her ground. Well done Kate Champers

I bet Gonc will get an award very soon "Most useless Cop on the Planet". He always likes to keep up with Kate, he's still waiting to catch her near some stairs no doubt.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

They have made complete ar@es of themselves over this, haven't they? And poor old poopyhankypaul appears to be under the bizarre illusion that Alibongo is me rofl rofl rofl rofl

S HANCOCK says:
I just read this in the Metro article from yesterday, and it's the latest comment on the list.

It's in reference to a poster called 'alibongo', whose 'style' or should I say writing style reminds me of the 'head of jatyk, b.braes'

Can't even get the forum correct rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/forum115.html?sid=26999a28e7fb0eeb1a25e3e63a689ec0

And these geniuses think they are going to Crack the Case. In their dreams Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:30 pm

OMG. Hilarious. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next